ArjaAddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: pragati.tankha

@neslin- behoodi,ittni jaldi khataam kar gayii..................kabse chaai nahi piii thii................😆

kya karti yaar...i justtttttttt lovvvvvvvvveeeeeeee hot tea...infact boiling one...😆😆😆😆😆
Pragati.T thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoKa PraNeev

kya karti yaar...i justtttttttt lovvvvvvvvveeeeeeee hot tea...infact boiling one...😆😆😆😆😆

it reminds me krishna's chai session with shamuu b4 sangum sequence..........😆😆
ArjaAddict thumbnail

it reminds me krishna's chai session with shamuu b4 sangum sequence..........😆😆

hahhahhhahahha....hui naa krishna ki perfect deewani...😆😳
Pragati.T thumbnail

hahhahhhahahha....hui naa krishna ki perfect deewani...😆😳

who me....................😲😆 
ArjaAddict thumbnail

who me....................😲😆 

naiiiiiiii....mein!😳😆
krishnabhavna thumbnail
Hey neechu even i  cant tolerate this track anymore from so many days there are no kriya scene I dnt understand why CV r doing athyachar on us they know very well we watch this show only for kriya.
ArjaAddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: krishnabhavna

Hey neechu even i  cant tolerate this track anymore from so many days there are no kriya scene I dnt understand why CV r doing athyachar on us they know very well we watch this show only for kriya.

hi bhavna...
i agree yaar...da CV's know very well dat we watch dis crap only wid da hope to see some scene of Kriya....i read in one article dat der will be some "Touching Scenes" b/w kriya...r dez da touching scenes...where krishna and pratigya touch each other for stayying away from the arushi crap track????😡😡
krishnabhavna thumbnail

hi bhavna...
i agree yaar...da CV's know very well dat we watch dis crap only wid da hope to see some scene of Kriya....i read in one article dat der will be some "Touching Scenes" b/w kriya...r dez da touching scenes...where krishna and pratigya touch each other for stayying away from the arushi crap track????😡😡

I dnt think so we will be getting any kriya scene till arushi is there in TN.😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
ArjaAddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: krishnabhavna

I dnt think so we will be getting any kriya scene till arushi is there in TN.😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

I know yaar...n dat kills me!!

Bye bhavna...n pragati...inshallah will be back later...going to bath now...tc guys1

Nechu
abcd2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
hhehe ..when i saw the tiltle i thot its abt the other show maryada..but when i read i got to know its abt our tolerance level forr this trackk ...seriouslyy sis i m fed up of this trackk..........even the kesar di track after kriya SR was better cux it involved kriya the most but in this its only arushi and shakti 😡😡 .........i dont feeel like posting anythingg new topic on forumm ..thres is nothingg ...........i m missingg my krishnaaaaa so muchh and kriya too ...........😭 ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­..yesterday in the entire epi krshna wsa quiet ..only in the end he spoke that too a few lines .........we thot this track would end with arushi knowing the truth but it  seems to be nonendingg  ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜•................