Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@Geets...NT dying can serve only one purpose ...Arjun turning completely negative.....And I don't think that's happening.....So I feel its either Brij or Dev or maybe both???
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Anu he said it off screen, he had tee on at that point! 😆
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

No dot and line joining...everything was on-screen

But very cute segments😛

Best scenes:Geet hitting the vase of MSK's head🤣 and Maanisha-Maan dostana🤣🤣🤣🤣...Gosh is that actor playing Manisha's role really gay kya ??..such extreme feelings🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...one of the hilarious scenes I hv ever seen🤣🤣🤣...I hope they show it full and don't edit it out😡...I think even GC bursts out laughing the scene was shot🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣....

Cute scene:MSK and Geet applying hladi to each other😍....Lovbed the way MSK was carassing her cheeks with so much of feeling and she was closing her eyes😳😳..now thats another form of foreplay😉😛..also the scene where MSK is advancing towards Geet in a naughty way was a good one😳...Now I hope episode editors and cameraman don't mess up these scenes😡🤢

Danger sign:Why was Geet in tears with the phone call ??😕..is it coming after the haldi ??😕..R my fears coming true ?😕...who was on the other side of the phone ??😕...How NT entered the house ??😲😕
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think Geet is told MSK is in trouble or something.. Her reaction and I thot she said par woh hein kahan? so maybe MSK is in trouble acc to phone call?
panchjun5 thumbnail
The segments show both NT and Brij...and yday everyone was predicting that Maan might be going to Jail.....So there are 2 possibilities

1)Brij is going to be accidentally killed by Maan...and he goes to Jail
2)Dev is going to be accidentally killed and NT sends him to Jail and Arjun helps her....

And end result Geet Hui Sabse Parayi....for some days...Then She'll bounce back , get her man Maan out of Jail and then both of them will wreak havoc on NT's life.....I think then the court drama will begin....

Hmmm....That sounds interesting...LEt's see what happens.....But till then I'm gonna enjoy all the Hot and Sweet Moments between Maan and Geet😛😆
😆

Edited by panchjun5 - 13 years ago
winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Jyo NT was on phone i think. Cause I could read her lips saying Nayantara kahan ho tum or something similar 
panchjun5 thumbnail
@Jyo....You still seem to be in the morning wala mode...Foreplay....😆😆😆

About the phone call ...it looks like NT because they showed another scene where Geet says NT tum ho kahaan...????
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

maanishaa🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣..what on earth was he doing 🤣🤣🤣🤣
panchjun5 thumbnail
OK me is off now guys...bye and enjoy the Maanishaaa...moments....🤣🤣🤣🤣
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

What if Geet's family is calling up Geet and so she is so emotional ??🤔...or mayb someone is giving some dhamki on Phone related to MSK's life