Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ya carisma,,,,,  
now tat arushi realised her mistake ,,,, she deserved one chance 

Edited by na9na - 13 years ago
N_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree - Aarushi is not a bad person....she was blindly in love with Aman and did not trust her sister. She got crazy in anger against her sister and married Shakti.....she lost her senses.
But now once she has realized and wants to get out of the crime that she did..........she is being forced to live and continue her relationship with shakti. This is not fair and every human deserves one change........which must be given to Aarushi also.
Kesar and Aarushi, both are suffering and both deserve to be happy and given one more chance.
Shakti, SS and Amma should be punished and sentenced years and years of jail.
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: maan_13

I agree - Aarushi is not a bad person....she was blindly in love with Aman and did not trust her sister. She got crazy in anger against her sister and married Shakti.....she lost her senses.

But now once she has realized and wants to get out of the crime that she did..........she is being forced to live and continue her relationship with shakti. This is not fair and every human deserves one change........which must be given to Aarushi also.
Kesar and Aarushi, both are suffering and both deserve to be happy and given one more chance.
Shakti, SS and Amma should be punished and sentenced years and years of jail.

i liked the way - she humbly apologised and pleased to amma kindly - to be freed. i liked the fact that she wasn't showing off, buh looked like some one who was regretting the mistake.
As for Arushi's punishment - he life has almost been ruined, so what more can happen to this person.
Mitu_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: surbhisachwani

dii its my pleasure that u arent leavingggg .............u didnt do anythingg wrong so why should u leave the forumm ..its not ur faultt ..i m happy u forgot all and r stayingg backkk ..........

You never have  to leave the IF for ppl who does not know ther own thoughts.

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Mitaly..

You never have  to leave the IF for ppl who does not know ther own thoughts.

thanks love