Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Thank you everyone for you support!!

Edited by Xxcoolchick1xX - 13 years ago
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Part 2

Here is part two....sorry if I took time to update...I'll update my other FF's soon.

I still haven't decided whether this should be a FF or a SS. I hope i will be able to after this part.

****************************************************************************************************************************

A young man came out of the board room after a successful meeting with his clients. He was in a very good mood today. His day was going great he was getting good news after good news. He had become a proud uncle to a little angel and he was soon going to see her.

"Good morning sir," said his secretary Sasha.

"Good morning," he said back to her with a smile. "Cancel all my meetings for the time being I have an important flight to catch. I will be leaving for India and I don't know when I'll be returning.

"Sure Prem sir," said Sasha.

"Thanks," said prem and he went for the door.

**********************************************************************************************************************************

He arrived at the airport. He boarded the flight and soon it took off. He was really excited. He couldn't hold his excitement. How was he going to hold the little angel? He didn't want to hurt her in any way. He hadn't been able to spend much time with his sister's kids. He had missed them growing up and all.

"How will see look?" he asked himself. "Will she have little hands, eyes and nose? "Who will she look like?

He smiled to himself. "Prem if you are so excited right now what will be your state when you have your own children?

He closed his eyes for a short nap before the flight landed.

******************************************************************************************************************************************
"Miss Heer Juneja, congratulations for winning a very tough case," said Heer's best friend Mahi.

"Since when have you started calling me miss?" asked Heer with a fake angry look.

"Yeah you have become a great lawyer who has just won a very tough case," said Mahi. "You deserve the praise,"

"Mahi, please don't be formal," said Heer. "You and I have grown up together and have been the bestest of friends since,"

"Okay madam," said Mahi. "I won't call you miss any more but tell me how you won the case; as far as I know it was a tough one and no other lawyer in the city was ready to take it. What made you?"

Heer told her how she had read about the case of a lady who had burnt her husband alive. She had taken interest and studied the case. She had seen the lady and had found out the whole history. The lady whose name was Pammi had been provoked by her husband. She had been abused by him since many years but had kept quiet for the sake of her two children.

Finally after being tortured for so long Pammi couldn't take it any more she was tired of all this torture so she decided to burn her husband alive.

"OMG...she went through all this pain," said Mahi with her mouth wide open.

"Yes Mahi she did and she didn't bother telling anyone," said Heer.

"Heer; I'm glad that you are my best friend," said Mahi giving her a big teddy bear hug.

"Thanks," said Heer and she smiled at Mahi.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

"What time will the flight land," asked Kulraaj.

"I don't know di," said Veera. "Preet and Arjun bhaiya have gone to receive Prem bhaiya,"

"I hope they don't take much time," said Kiran. "The naming ceremony will take place soon,"

Arohi was walking past them with the baby in her hands.

"Arohi bhabi have you chosen a name for the angel," asked Veera. "We are all eager to know her name,"

"Don't worry Veera," said Arohi. "We have decided on a name for her and I'm sure you will like it,"

"Who chose the name," aksed Kulraaj teasingly. "You or Arjun,"
"Don't worry di," said Arohi. "The name we have chosen is a very nice name and i'm sure you will all like it too,"

Just then they saw Prem walking in throught the door. Everyone turned to look at him. They had missed him in these two years.

"Hi kuldi," said Prem and he went over to touch her feet.

"She hugged him tightely and cried tears of joy, she was seeing her brother after such a long time she just couln't control the tears that had started to roll down her cheeks.

Prem looked at Kulraaj and wiped her tears off.

"Don't cry Kuldi," said Prem. "I am here now and i will be staying for sometime,"

Kulraaj smiled and gave a kiss to him on his forehead.

"Paglaa," she said.

prem went to meet everyone.

"Where is our little angel,?" he asked.

"She is here," said Arohi bringing the little baby to prem. "She was waiting for her Prem chachu to come and hold her in his arms,"

Prem held her carefully and smiled. she looked back at him like she had already met him before and gave him a big smile back.

"Kuldi she is such a cutie pie," said Prem.

"Haan bhaiya," said Veera. "She is a little princess,"

"Haan," said prem lost in the little babies eyes. "Indeed she is very beautiful,"

"Bhaiya its time for the naming ceremony," said Preet. "The pandit has called us all,"

They all walked over to where the pandit was sitting. prem handed the baby over to arohi who then went and placed her in the cradle.

"The pandit done all the necessary rituals and then asked Arjun and Arohi to whispher the name in tot he babies ear.

Arjun picked the baby up from the cradle and held her in his lap. Arohi then leant foward and whisphered her name in her ear.

The pandit then asked them to announce the babies name.

"So what is the name then?" asked Veera.

"The name is Tammana," said Arohi with a big smile on her face. "I hope you all liked it,"

"It's a beautiful name," said Kulraaj. "Why not call her Tammy for short or as a nickname?"

"That is a great Idea," said Veera. "I was going to be calling her that anyway even if you people hadn't suggested,"

Everyone laughed at Veera's remark.

******************************************************************************************************************************************
Mahi and Heer had decided to go to the coffee shop to spend some time with each other.

"Heer you are always so busy," said Mahi. "You never have anytime for anyone; not even your family,"

"I am very busy with my work," said Heer. "I never have time for myself forget about family and friends,"

"is that why you became a lawyer?" asked Mahi. "So that you could be busy with work and not even give your friends and family anythime,"

Just then Heer's mobile rang. It was a phone call from teji.

"Haan maa i'll be there," said Heer.

"What happened Heer?" asked Mahi. "Everything alright?"

"I don't know," said Heer. "But maa would like me to come home right now,"

"Haan, then what are we waiting for," said Mahi. "It could be something important,"

"Haan," said Heer. "maa did sound quite angry,"

They both picked up their belongings and rushed for the car.

"I really hope everything is alright," said Mahi.

"Hmmm," said Heer. "I wonder what happened to ma all of a sudden,"

"Don't worry Heer we will soon find out when we get home," said Mahi.

"Haan, i hope it's nothing bad," said Heer a bit paniky.

***************************************************************************************************************************

That was Part 2!!!

Luckily i got some time out of my busy  Scheduled to write out this part.

Sorry if it was short.

I'll be waiting for your comments...

Edited by Xxcoolchick1xX - 13 years ago
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
another adorable part.. so tammy is here..lol

continue soon!
Meehak. thumbnail

Awesome part dear ! 😃👏

harshitideewani thumbnail