3 IDIOTS - Heads ya Tails...He Loves Me..or NOT??

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Idiots' Tantra Mala

Chamatkar ya Balatkar'idiots ki tantra mala....

We forgot we are Idiots who are supposed to do chamatkar and not balatkaar ...So new improved Tantra Mala includes what is defined as chamakaar and what is defined as balatkaar

Chamatkar:

1. Your POV
2. Symbolism
3. Ripping of promo, precap, episode
4. Deciphering the characters and their characterization.
5. Storyline, plot, future of the story, track or anything that a new character can bring
6. Ideas unique to Idiot Family
7. Songs, Shayari, Verses, Prose that bring newness to the thread related to the family, characters, story or in general entertainment.

Balatkaar:

1. Bashing anyone ' character, actor, member or anyone who has expressed a POV you do not agree with
2. Ripping ' anyone
3. Ignoring ' Anyone

Ikkraar πŸ˜ƒ

Aaaal Izzz Weelll as along as we agree to disagree..
Yaar paancho oongliyan barabar nahi hoti'aur muthi mooh par thodi na maarte hain..use to fight depression, oppression, compression, suppression, impression and enjoy the session

Sanskaar:

1. The first three pages are for analysis ONLY as it gets lost in the pages later on. We have received requests for this. 
2. The chat thread would be the previous day's thread. So feel free to express anything and everything there.
3. Once the reserve of spot is done within say the first hour, the thread is then open for discussion and replies. 
4. Anyone who misses the boat on first three pages to analyse the episode, should send a pm to the opener to index the link so that people find it easy to read your take. 
5. The thread will open at 9:00 pm IST
6.We want maximum people to read the analysis and appreciate the effort and time put into watching the episode several time to bring in nuances.

IDIOTZ PHAMILY VM πŸ˜ƒ

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TE5sz3CZd4[/YOUTUBE]

Dol's OS on Idiotz

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1515180

Vrush's Short Story Link

Vinu Ki Nihu - Nautanki Ka Raaz - A Love Story

Idiotz Phamily Saga - Vinu Ka Raaz

Edited by --Nargis-- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Index of analysis beyond pg 3:

Nihu Ka Piya kholenge raaz in Apna Andaaz (Vinu's sexy spoilers):
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Looks like I am getting another WISH....Maan in a White KURTA and Jeans!!😍

So...I LOVED today's episode....i think it has laid a GREAT foundation for the coming tracks!!  NT is back....so much for the IMMIGRATION officer notifying Maan and Company...huh?!!πŸ˜•

Loved Arjun today...he has again fortified that by HEART he is truly a good man.....but he is doing what he is doing...which by the way is not clear to me....or to him either...buy his HATRED....or DISLIKE for Maan and the Khuranas is a result of the FALSE TRUTHS that NT has told him. 
Today...Arjun almost told Anne...the truth...but then refrained...as he sees that Anne is truly in love with him...and he feels remorse for using her...as he has developed true feeling for her too.

I too think that NT will take advantage of this now...as she now knows now that Anne is in love with Arjun.   I don't think she will be able to make Anne go against Maan or Geet....as she loves her brother too much.

Loved the cute BABY scenes.....Viju...that was confirmation for us....jo hum keh rahe hain....wohi hoga.    Kuch MAHA hone wala hain......and i know there are readers and viewers who don't want to hear this but MISCARRIAGE is a definite.   It will happen...and today's SBB is a clear indication of such!!!

Miscarriage will cause a massive RIFT between Maaneet.....but by then they will be officially married.   Geet will blame Maan for not saving the BABY again.....even though Maan will not have any CHOICE in the matter again.   Geet will have to live in the DAIRA of this MARRIAGE, and as such she will not be able to leave Maan or the Khuranan house...and this RIFT will grow. 

Anyways...i think i have too much already................

What to do guys think??

Edited by --Nargis-- - 13 years ago
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Charha de rang soniya ve
Takdi bhar sonava main wari
Charha de rang
Charha de rang
O sun sajna ve
Tere pyar mein dil dooba
Labon mein tera naam aave
Tere khawb mein dil dooba
Chori se chori se haseena zori se
Samjhon tujhe mein gaon
Charha de rang
charha de rang
charha de rang soniya ve

ne main yaar ne shagna pawan
ne main pyaar ne shagna pawan
ne main yaar ne shagna pawan soniya
ne main mahi sang udd jawan
jado main mahi sang udd jawan
ne main rab da shukar manawa ranjhana ve
tenu mirza jatt ne aankh de
tenu ranjha nahi fakir
te koi tenu chori le jave
ke tu sahiba nahi tu heer
chori se chori se haseena zori se
shagna tera pawan
charha de rang
charha de rang
charha de rang soniya ve

Its Mehendi ceremony hope 😊
Edited by killerkinrul - 13 years ago
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
If i watch the epi..i shall write..

but i have come to say Happy Birthday

to

Viji...

and

Jes
Edited by -RushTrip- - 13 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Nags for reserving the post for me.....

Mere do anmol ratan Maan & Manisha πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

My take will update soon....

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Viju Baby .... Happy Birthday darling !!You are one of few people i have to thank this forum for giving me ... I wish you all the happiness in the world .. aur ...mera dimag fried hai toh, pardon the not at all so creative message .. but sweetheart you know the wishes are heart felt right?πŸ€—πŸ€—

Dear Jes!
We dont have to talk everyday to be able to connect to someone or like them .. Some people are just a part of your life and always remain that way .. you are one such person who has only exuded warmth, love and affection each time we spoke...  Today is your birthday, and what can i say but wish for all the wonderful things in life you would have ever wished for ... i hope they all reach you in bounty ...πŸ€—

dono saath milkey kaatna okay!!! joint bdays are fun ....

We see the opening of new tracks with todays episode ... with NT's come back we know she will exploit the entire Arjun-Anwesha angle to the hilt to get back at Maan Singh Khurana ...
Something inside me tells me it will perhaps be Maan Singh Khurana who will take the bullet and not Geet ...
Why do i say that???
The entire promo looks like Maan's vision ... and his fears of losing Geet make him think this way ... He has geared up security, he has made sure he has her safe and protected ... but has not thought about himself in the process...
He will be the one who will actually get hurt, injured, may even battle for life ... atleast thats the feeling i got today ....
The baby moment, and the scenes between the soon to be married only indicated they are looking forward to a beautiful life together but things may not be hunky dory ...

Talking of Annie and Arjun, i was anyway beginning to think it was a little too hurried, but now i think it was done that way to make Anwesha vulnerable ... so that behna dear could step in and make the best use of the scenario ... 
now we dont know Arjun's past or if he has one at all... there has to be a reason why he has told her he doesnt love her ... this is one track to watch out for ...

Arjun and Annie ke complications...
NT trying to uksao Annie ... may be support and misguide her despite knowing of Arjuns past making her believe Arjun just needs to come to terms with his feelings, when actually the truth could be he is already married may be ... we dont know... may be dealing with a bad marriage ... if anything NT is back to only up things even more ...

cheers to MSK for doing his research and making sure he wouldn't blame the wrong person for too long ... he is not the one to accuse a person for something without proof and certainly not because he is someones sister .. yes he did suspect him, but when he learnt the guy was in no way responsible he didnt hesitate to tell him the same ...

btw, was wondering .. kya Maan aur Arjun kabhi dost ban sakte hai?well Maan is a loner i get it ... lekin in dono main dosti ho jaye na, maza aa jayega ... i would love to see Arjun Singh Rathod actually realising it was all his sisters doing ... when he see's his sister didnt hesitate to mess around and play around with his own feelings for her personal gain ... He will never support wrong, like he has so far, and on learning what his sister is made of he may turn protective towards Anwesha, and may protect her from his own self and his sister and make sure nothing will go wrong ...

I am all geared up today after the episode .... May be there is a good scope to take the story forward, provided it is planned out and executed well... Lets see where they take us, as the cvs have a way of springing surprises at us at all times ...

the latest FB pic for instance ... has Maan in angelic white, that too a kurta .. OMG ...he is cooking, thats a combo i cant beat ... he better make something Indian for her this time tadka marke ...πŸ˜‰
The family haldi moment was also adorable ... is there going to be chandan sa badan playing tomorrow as the episode airs .. would be lovely if it did, he would admire her ... πŸ˜³

aaj ke liye maine bahut kuch bol dia ... hehe ... 

love,
N
Edited by -honeydew- - 13 years ago
LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mehndi hai rachnewali......Hathon mein gehri laali.....Kahin sakhiyaan ab kaliyaan
Hathon mein khilne wali hain.....Tere manko jeevan ko...Nai khushiyan milne wali hai
Hum Bhi Hain Josh Mein....Baatein Kar Hosh Mein.....Hum Bhi Hain Josh Mein....
Baatein Kar Hosh Mein....Yoon Na Aankhein Dikha..Sailaru Sailare Kya Bola Phir BoleRe

aaj kya hoga?? ek taraf hai mehendi(kal tho shaadi haina thrus da 13th)
 aur dusri taraf da chase beginz....hopin fr a grt episod!!!!!
......................EDITED.......................

hey ladies.....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Pariii n Jess

aaj ka episod was one of dos episodz which gv a view to the futur tracks....ver da CVs gv us a glimpse of wat cd b in store fr us......if yest was a filler den tdy was an episod wid loads of messages......πŸ˜‰

Mehendi aur haldi hogi kal.....tho shaadi is pushd onto fridy aur saturdy typical... weekend suspense on its way......acha hai...its been a while sinz v had sumthin lyk dis....πŸ˜ƒ

Here is my POV of the possible tracks:

Acc to the promo which was aird i got da feeling dat Geet wd get da gunshot n den dey mite go fr da MC wala track...Geet in shock...Brij send to jail...Maan tryin to get Geet bck to lyf....Arjun - Annie track side by side....mayb even a MU btw Maaneet().......bt dis one is waayyy too predictdble n commonπŸ˜•.....da thing to b noticd is dat the promo ends with Maan callin Geetttt....so obviously its frm MSK's POV.......so it cd b a dream..

Todys Epsiod though shwd anothr HUGE possibilty.......All it tuk to mak me feel dis was one scene n MSK's one dialog - " har woh mushkil jo thumhare kareeb bhi aayegi usse mera samna karna padega....har hawa ke uss jhoke ko meri ijazath leni hogi...jiske choone se thumhe zara sa bhi takleef hogi" one dialog said a LOT.....nw wat if Maan is da one who took da gunshot?πŸ˜•ofcoz shaadi tho hogi....da pheras wd b over....dey wd b pronouncd man n wife......bt ven Brij shoots Maan wd cum in frnt n take da bullet.......n he wd b da one in da hospitl.....ofcoz da securities wd kick Brij behind da bars.....dis is a possibility.....

So da chances of the pendulum to swing either way is more......ek dhamaka tho hoga.....either Geet wd get shot n wd hav a MC n a huge MU btw Maaneet or Maan wd get shot n wd fight fr his lyf.......so either way we r sure to shed bucktz of tears....tho aansu bachake rako beheno.....who eva it is....we wd get hurt equallly....😭

Another possible parallel track - NT is back....n I am HAPPYYYYπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.......i cdnt even think i wd feel sooo happy to c my Cruella bck on screenn...WELCUM bck KR!!!!!😊 we missed u soo much....πŸ˜‰

so nw Ms. Cruella Singh Rathod wd use Anni's feelings even if Arjun wdnt wnt to do it.....its obvious dat Arjun HAS feelings fr Anni.....so he wdnt use her......insaan bura nahi hai.....bas behek gaya hai....aajayega wapas raasthe peπŸ˜†.....So NT wil use Annie - Arjun as her trumpcrd to get revng frm Mr. MSK coz she very well noes hw imp Annie is fr Maan......yeh tho sure hai ki woh iss mauke ko bohot achi tarah se use karne wali hai😑

Odrs things i loved abt da episod -

- Maan findin out abt Brij n acceptin dat it wasnt Arjuns mistak - Way to Go Maan!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘ so in da long run v cd get to see des two Men workin togther as a team??πŸ˜‰yaar wdnt it be Cool to c da Angry young Men of GHSP togther as a team....mayb to make NT reliaz her mistak? wat say?πŸ˜›
- Maaneet bonding wid da baby - ladka ya ladki - CUTE scene( especially ven Maan said bye baby)😳😳
 - Annie n Arjun ka track has slowd dwn nw...aftr arjun rejectd her....which is obviously fr her own good.....dis is wat was xpectd frm Arjun - Great goin!!!πŸ‘
 - NT is BACKKKK!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜›i am tooooo happy...jst 2 dys bck i askd ver NT was.......
 - Brij wnts to fight khulam khulla - goos....ab yeh chor police wala race is enough....ab jo bhi hoga khullam khulla hoga.....Good...

Precap - Haldiiii is on...beautiful scene!!! Geet in yellow lookd cute n Maan in white kurta lookd well HOT n ready to kill wid his looks!!!!😳😳

Anythin mor wd b added later....kuch bhakie hai kya??😲its a LONGGG POSTπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Loads of luv,
Lavzzz
Edited by LavZ - 13 years ago
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Take on the EpisodeπŸ˜‰
Kamaal da episode tha by god
Liked the variations ,the episode had to offer.....
Maan's strides in the opening Seq were to Die-For...Attitude aur Style is bande mein Koot Koot ke bhara hai....
Ab MSK hai toh there is nothing less you could have expected from him the opening seq was Bang-On..Alerting the security, giving instructions, stating orders and completing it with a Blasting Session. Too Good!!!

Well looks like the Impulsive Ani got her answer...this was def what i had expected from Arjun, I am really looking forward to Ani-Arjun Track especially because Arjun has been doing nothing much but keep MUM in the past 2-3 episodes when it comes to Anwesha....I so wanna know what is going on in his Mind...and what he is intending to do...Aur ab toh tadka lagane ke luiye NT bhi Aagayi

Moist eyes+Stone expressions is not equal to Crying/heartbreak/Sad Emotion...I wish Nikunj could emote more and stop looking like a STONE

This is one show where Character Consistency is Maintained to the Core....MSK finds out that it wasn't Arjun who was behind this after all...he states that he realizes he wasn't Guilty at all....But does not say Sorry for what he did...Hui na Consistent???

Maaneet Moment-Too Cute the baby session was tastefully done keeping in mind al the required elements of Nok-Jhok, Love, Care, understanding etc....Maaneet Hug 221 was not clear but as usual was Repetitive (Dont give me the situation was like that isliye aaisa hua crap😑)....that Hug Could have varied and been more better....Maaneet hug 222 tried to be different thanks to GEETπŸ‘

NT aayi hai...YipeeeeeeπŸ₯³ ...aur kya aayi hai...She is one Mindbogglingly sketched character...I enjoy watching her onscreen and i love it when MSK and NT are pitted against each other and share screen....Looks like Mazaaaa TimeπŸ˜†

Brij declares open war ....NT-Arjun-Ani track coming up.....

Aur part of my Wish bhi poori hogayi.....Geet in Yellow on Haldi and MSK in cream...Balle Balle

Aur kuch yaad aaya toh add Kar doongi....

Loads of love Viji😊

Edited by rickks - 13 years ago
lily_k25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
peeping in after so many days...
helloo everyone 😳