Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nerdndproud thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: drmaha

wowww..........
it was mindblowing, awsome.........πŸ€—
i have read it from the 1st part to the end.........
atlast nupur [parents forgive her......😊

eagerly w8ing to see wht will be the reaction of nupur and mayank after came to know tht.......πŸ˜‰

pls update soon....

love ya.....

thnx dear.........love u tooπŸ˜›
sreelu.januable thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hi ridi di.................😊
it was an awesome update...............πŸ‘
luved the way how mayur r reading their eyes................πŸ˜‰
mayu again gave a surprise to nupur...............πŸ˜ƒ
lovely.........khaash mujhe bhi koi aisa surprise deta..........😍
nd m eagerly w8ing to know wats gonna happen.............😲
wen they get to kow that these wer d 1s to get married...............
plz do cont soon di.........πŸ˜›
luv u❀️................πŸ€—
mayur.forever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey..i'm a new reader of ur ff......just read all d parts...just luved d concept n d characters of it...wud luv be in ur pm list.....πŸ˜›
nerdndproud thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreelu.januable

hi ridi di.................😊

it was an awesome update...............πŸ‘
luved the way how mayur r reading their eyes................πŸ˜‰
mayu again gave a surprise to nupur...............πŸ˜ƒ
lovely.........khaash mujhe bhi koi aisa surprise deta..........😍
nd m eagerly w8ing to know wats gonna happen.............😲
wen they get to kow that these wer d 1s to get married...............
plz do cont soon di.........πŸ˜›
luv u❀️................πŸ€—

thnx princess...........nd i wish ki ek din tere liye bhi koui aisa surprise dega............luv u..........
nerdndproud thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayur.forever

hey..i'm a new reader of ur ff......just read all d parts...just luved d concept n d characters of it...wud luv be in ur pm list.....πŸ˜›

welcome dear..........i hope u like it........nd i'll surely pm u when i'll updateπŸ˜›
--Ruchi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice update ridi...first i felt bad for
nupur and her parents but afterwards when
they forgave her...smile came on my face...😊
nerdndproud thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruchi89

nice update ridi...first i felt bad for

nupur and her parents but afterwards when
they forgave her...smile came on my face...😊

its really glad that smile came on ur face.............πŸ˜›
nerdndproud thumbnail
here is chapter sixteen.......i hope u'll like it nd plz forgive me for my mistakes..........love u allπŸ€—

Chapter Sixteen

black--present

blue-flashback

Everything was perfect. Finally Nupur's parents forgave her. Nupur's happiness was no bound. But she didn't forget for whom she got back her happiness. So after the greatest re- union with her parents she went to Mayank'''Mayank was going to his home'.Nupur ran towards the parking lot and called him back''..

Nupur: Mayank'..

Mayank: kya huya tum itne dor ke kyun aa rahi ho?

Nupur: mujhe tumhe thank you kehna tha''

Mayank: wo toh tumne already keh diya'.

Nupur: phirse kehna tha'verbally''aur kuch puchna bhi tha?

Mayank: main janta hoon tum kya puchna chahti ho'yehi na ki main tumari parents ko kaise manaya?

Nupur: ha''ye impossible kam ko tumne possible kaise banya?

Mayank: mujhe pata tha ki agar ekbar wo log tumara point of view sunenge toh tumhe maaf kar denge''toh maine wohi kiya''unn logo ko jake tumhara point of view bataya''..as I was a completely stranger for them'..toh wo log mujhe ghar se dhakka marke nehi nikal saka jaise tume nikala tha'..toh na chahte huye bhi un logo ko meri baat sunna padha'..aur sunne ke baad un logo ko ehsas bhi huya ki tumne aisa kyun kiya tha'..aur unn logo ne tumhe maaf kar diya''

Nupur: thanks Mayank'.tumne mere liya jo kiya'..

Mayank: kya thanks thanks laga rakhe ho'..yaar main tumhara dost hoon'.main tumhari madat nehi karunga toh aur kaun karega'.

Nupur: wo toh hey''

Mayank: assa suno mom tumse milna chahte hey'''.

Nupur: wo ha main toh bhul hi gayi thi'toh kab le ja rahe ho mujhe apne mom se milane''

Mayank: jab tum chaho''

Nupur: thik hey toh kal chalte hey''

Mayank: okay'toh kal main tumhe sham ko pick kar loonga..tum kal ka dinner humare sath kar rahe ho'..

Nupur: okay''toh ab chalte hey''good night''kal milte hey'

Mayank: good night'.

Both of them went their respective house. Nupur went her home with her parents. After so many sleepless nights, that night both of them was sleeping peacefully. Nupur was so happy to get back her family back and Mayank was happy to see Nupur's happiness. Nupur was thinking about Mayank ''..

Nupur: agar Mayank na hote toh shayed maa papa mujhe kabhi maf nehi karte''I'm so lucky to have a friend like Mayank in my life''

On the other hand Mayank was thinking about Nupur'''

Mayank: finally Nupur ki mom dad ne usse maaf kar hi diya''.ab wo humesha khush rahegi''she deserves this''she deserves all happiness''

With each other thought both of them were sleeping. Next morning came with a new ray of hope'.it was a new beginning'..Nupur and Mayank woke up in the morning. Today they felt an immense happiness. Nupur spent her whole day with her parents. On the other hand Mayank was working in his office. At the evening Mayank was going to Nupur home to pick up her. After reaching in front of her home Mayank called her mobile and told her to come out. Nupur came out from her home after five minutes. Mayank was astonished to see her. She looked so beautiful. She was wearing a simple sky blue churidar. Her hair was open and she applied minimum make up. Nupur came and sat on the passenger sit.

Mayank: tum assi lag rahi ho'..

Nupur: Thanks'ab chale.

Mayank: ha''

On the way they were talking random talks. After sometimes they reached Oberoi mansion. Nupur was astonished to see such a big and beautiful house. It was like a place. They entered into the house. Nupur was observing the house'..

Nupur: wow'beautiful house.

Mayank: Thanks''.

Meanwhile Shilpa Oberoi came. She was shocked''.surprised'.happy'..to se Nupur. On the other hand Nupur was surprised to see her''

Shilpa: Nupur'..

Nupur: Shilpa aunty''

Now this time for Mayank to be surprised. He couldn't understand how his mom and Nupur could know each other..

Shilpa: Nupur  beta'.tum''kaisi ho? Aur India kab aye?

Nupur: main thik hoon'.ap kaise hey? main India kuch mahine pehle ayi.

Shilpa: main bhi thik hoon. Tumahari maa papa kaise hey?

Nupur: wo log bhi thik hey.

Shilpa: beta'.maine suna tha ki tumne ghar sor diya tha''. I'm sorry beta'.mere bazwa se tumhe apna ghar sorna padha'.pata nehi uss waqt mujhe kya ho gaya tha'.tumhe dekhte hi mere dimag main aisa idea kyun aya ki tum''.

Nupur: chodiye na aunty'..jo ho gaya so ho gaya''aur issme apki koyi galti nehi thi'...

After hearing their conversation Mayank became confused. What were they talking about and why his mom apologized to Nupur.

Mayank: koyi mujhe batayega ki kya ho raha hey?

Shilpa and Nupur noticed Mayank. Actually they were so surprised that they forgot about Mayank. They looked at Mayank. He was so confused. So Shilpa started talking''.

Shilpa: Mayank tujhe yaad hey 5 saal pehle humne teri shadi karwna chaha meri ek dost ki ladhki se'.

Mayank: ha'main wo kaise bhul sakti hoon''wo ladhki bhag gayi thi'..aur mujhe bachake gayi thi''

Shilpa: wo ladhki Nupur thi'

Mayank: Kya?

After hearing that Mayank reminded some memory''.

Flashback

Shilpa: par beta tumhe ekdin na ekdin toh shadi karni hi hey'toh ab kyun nehi. Aur mein ne tumhare liye ek bahut assi ladki pasand ki he.

Mayank: kya apne ladki bhi dekli!

Shilpa: ha beta''.mere ek dost ki beti hey'.bahut hi assi hey'.

Shilpa: aur tayar hoke kya karega?

Mayank: kyun maa'.app logo ne apna decision badal  diya hey kya.

Shilpa :nehi beta hum logo ka decision ab bhi wahi hey''par kya hei na beta jis ladki ko hum dekhne ja rahe the who ladki gahr se bhag gayi.

Mayank: kya?

On the other side Nupur was lost in her own thought. Some memory came in front oh her eyes'..

Flashback  

Pratap: nehi beta hum sach mein tumhare shadi ki bare mein soch rahe hey. Aur tumhare liye ek bahut assa rishta bhi aya hey.

Nupur: Rishta?

Radhika: ha beta. Meri wo dost hey na Shilpa un ho ne apne bete ke liye tumhara haat manga

Nupur: toh wo Mayank tha jiske sath maa papa ne meri shadi karwana chaha tha'..

After knowing the truth Mayank and Nupur both looked at each other''..they didn't think in their wildest dream that this was the same person with whom their parents fixed their marriage five years back''

love

ridi

chapter seventeen- page 114

Edited by ridi_onasis - 13 years ago
-Khushi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely update ridi....

aage kyu nahi continue ki?????😑😑😑

mujhe aage kya hua woh janna he....
ab jaldi upate karna....

khushi....
nerdndproud thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushisati

lovely update ridi....

aage kyu nahi continue ki?????😑😑😑

mujhe aage kya hua woh janna he....
ab jaldi upate karna....

khushi....

aage ki kahani bahut jald ayegi.......toh gussa mat ho janeman.......