MayUr ff To Be Or Not To Be. completed

nerdndproud thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

To Be Or Not To Be...

Hey guys this is my first attempt to write a ff. This is a mayur ff but it's not related to the real mayur story. Guys I told you before this is my first attempt and I'm not a good writer. So plz forgive me for my mistakes.

Character sketch:

Nupur Gupta: a 20 years old girl, very realistic and career oriented. She is a middle class girl. Her only aim is to be a successful fashion designer and gain a respectful position in her life. She is very responsible toward her family. Her family is her only world. She has a plan about her life and her life goes according to her plan. She has also some bad qualities. She is very bad tempered. When she gets angry it becomes a disaster. No one can able to stop her. And she doesn't compromise with her dreams.

Mayank Oberoi: a 23 years old boy, very handsome, caring, fun loving and brilliant. He is studying MBA. He is very rich. He enjoys his life fully but never cross his limits. He is flirty but never had any girlfriend. He is not serious about this type of relation. Many girls drool over him but he never pays attention to them. Now girls tell, "Mayank is the ray which can see but can't touch". He has also some bad qualities. He is very stubborn. When he decides to do something no one can stop him.

Radhika Gupta: Nupur's mom, very dominative woman. Everyone obey her. But she is very kind hearted and she loves her daughter most.

Pratap Gupta: Nupur's dad, very funny person but when he becomes angry he is the most dangerous man in this world just like her daughter. He loves his daughter very much.

Shubhankar Oberoi: Mayank's dad, very friendly with his son but very dominative and stubborn. His decision is the last decision.

Shilpa Oberoi: Mayank's mom, the best mom in the world. Love his son very much.

There will be more characters but now this will do. I'll write the other characters description as their character appears.

This story is about a girl, about her dream, about her fight to fulfill her dreams''''.if she can succeed'''..or not''..to be or not to be'''.. 

Write your views about the characters and if you are interested in reading further, please hit the 'like' button. And if you are interested then I'll continue this.

Index

chapter one- page 6
chapter two-page 13
chapter three-page 19
chapter four-page 25
chapter five-page 32
chapter six-page 37
chapter seven-page 44
chapter eight-page 51
chapter nine-page 57
chapter ten-page 64
chapter eleven-page 71
chapter twelve-page 77
chapter thirteen-page 84
chapter fourteen-page 92
chapter fifteen-page 99
chapter sixteen-page 108
chapter seventeen-page 114
chapter eighteen-page 122
chapter nineteen-page 128
chapter twenty-page 136
chapter twenty one-page 143

2nd thread link

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1684061#42470975

here is my another Mayur ff

Life Is Not A Fairytale But...

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1612581&PID=39049801�

love
Ridi

Edited by ridi_onasis - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreevijayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice concept dear..pls continue soon..............and yaaaayyyy..am the 1st to comment......................
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nupur amar moton ekdom e na ekdom e na ekdom e na!!!!!!! roshnee duniyae ektai bhujhla?😆
nice characters and wanna read  more about them.
Edited by roshneerakhali - 13 years ago
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice sketch ridi..i loved the line abt mayank..a ray that cannot be touched..very nice..
nerdndproud thumbnail

Originally posted by: achoose

nice concept dear..pls continue soon..............and yaaaayyyy..am the 1st to comment......................

thnx honey...........🤗
nerdndproud thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mehak

nice sketch ridi..i loved the line abt mayank..a ray that cannot be touched..very nice..

mehek.........u said it nice....it's a great compliment for me that the magical girl told me it's nice........thnx dear🤗
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ridi_onasis

mehek.........u said it nice....it's a great compliment for me that the magical girl told me it's nice........thnx dear🤗

awww..rids..plz dont embarrass me like this.😳😳...it was really nice..🤗
--jiya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
a ray that cannot be touched
wow...superb line👏
plzz continue the story, i'll love to read it🤗
nerdndproud thumbnail

Originally posted by: roshneerakhali

nupur amar moton ekdom e na ekdom e na ekdom e na!!!!!!! roshnee duniyae ektai bhujhla?😆
nice characters and wanna read  more about them.

ami jani nupur tomar moto na........coz u r only one piece............nd u wanna read them.........

thnx shona..........love u
nerdndproud thumbnail

Originally posted by: jiya_angel

a ray that cannot be touched

wow...superb line👏
plzz continue the story, i'll love to read it🤗

thnx dear