Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: serialwatcher16

i am 40 with 2 sons, 15 and 10. i love geet and my family and friends have just accepted my geet watching. They won't get anything done for them in the house if they disturb me during geet and so they know which side their bread is buttered. They have even stopped laughing at geet -maan staring when they enter the room.

Oh Gosh..i wish i can train my family accordingly...good going!!!πŸ˜†
tanya_vi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hi gals,I'm Tanya. I'm 33 with a 10 yr old pretty girl. I have my very own MSK at home but I make sure he shows his attitude only to his employees & the outside world.... b'coz at home, I'm the boss!!πŸ˜‰
BTW,I liked the 'Married n Carried' title..
Edited by tanya_vi - 13 years ago
maneetian80 thumbnail
Add me too :) m 30 with 1 kid
fatim30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

okkk can i join i am 36 and having a lovely daughter of 12 years old.
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
yipee!!!!THANX bluefish 4 the happening 30s wine club...like it!!

ok MY name is mehraan...my frends n near ones call me mehr. im 29 . will turn 30 at the end of tis yrπŸ˜†.hve 2 naughty kids..son 6 yrs n daughter 3n a half...born n broughtup in abudhabi/uae ..
TOTALLY luv tis show n MANEET makes me fallin luv yet again n GURTI ke kya kehna...thy r the only couple tat  im always dreaming abt!😳nite n dayπŸ˜‰n my hubby doesnt like me drooling on MAAN ...he keeps on pestering wen im watching the show...wid his office talks/issues!!😑 my kids keeps eyeing wen  there is MANEET eyelock...trouble trouble everywhere!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

n i must also welcome all here as i will hve really great time wid u allaround ..btw i kno most of u all - stalking the forums, posts n reading  analysis
so guys welcome!!!
Edited by mehraan - 13 years ago
ASH_99 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@bluefish 

I am kinda liking this club.. I always thinking I am too old for this forum. but you gals made my day..Recently saw a post of all teenager girls members of the forum.. so was feeling bit lonely.. not anymore..πŸ‘πŸΌ

mgdg_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey ....wow...πŸ‘
what an idea bluey.....πŸ˜ƒ
i am ren....(rehnuma)...πŸ˜†
26....hope this will meet ur age  limit....πŸ˜‰
from canada...
having a daughter.....😳
i luv the chemistry between the leads of GHSP....⭐️

serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: eveline

Oh ya.....Imagine otherwise having to give reasons to an 3 guys as to why maan is saying this, why geet is saying this and then giving excuses for some of the silly things that cv's thrust on us which we can take as geet fans but having to give excuses to the entire family as if i have written it. it took a lot of emotional blackmail but i have achieved it.....hip hip hooray
Dilsay thumbnail
This is an awesome idea to form a club for girls like usπŸ˜‰.Plz take me as one of the members.
My name is Michelle and I am 35, living in USA (Houston) have 2 kids .A high schooler and an elementary going girl who are always asking  me what do I do on IF.πŸ˜ƒ

I watch  Geet online as we don't get Star One in our package.

I am not a daily soap watching person. Geet is the only Indian soap I watch. Long story short one day I was surfing internet (youtube upload in August)  saw an episode of Geet since then there is no looking  back ,same is the case with joining a group or blogging, never thought about investing so much time in all this,.

Now its is like an addiction in the morning and @ night I spend a lot of time to read the live discussion in this  forum .
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: eveline

Now that shows WHO"S THE BOSS in the house....😊...Waiting to get to that stage....I'm trying to get my hubby to accept that I can never quit watching GHSP & MAANEET...he is getting there....Work in progress...πŸ˜‰....Good Going serialwatcher16....BTW can v know ur good name , please....😊