Oh yaar if we can't be naughty at this age then when?????๐Ÿ˜‰

masti karne ki umar hai

no parents watching over you!!!๐Ÿ˜†

pack the children off to school๐Ÿ˜‰

mazaaaaa time!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
i kno wen i was small i used 2 think wen i will grow big...aap 2 umar ke us par hai ki u dnt need parents 2 watch over u...i always keep my eyes open 4 my kids probaly thy dnt watch smethng bold on tv or listen bad....motherly feeling u see
bt how i wish maneetliplock๐Ÿ˜
serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

i kno wen i was small i used 2 think wen i will grow big...aap 2 umar ke us par hai ki u dnt need parents 2 watch over u...i always keep my eyes open 4 my kids probaly thy dnt watch smethng bold on tv or listen bad....motherly feeling u see

bt how i wish maneetliplock๐Ÿ˜

That is a fantasy that will never be fulfilled.....but hope is what keeps us going.

live in uk so my children have seen kissing on tv. but feel proud when they switch channel if me or pop is sitting with them. thank god they have some sharam unlike their mum๐Ÿ˜†
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
OK shaz...hve 2 leave dear...didnt hve lunch yet so see u soon aggain n btw nice chatting wid u...hope 2 discuss 2nites epsde wid u all!!! bye
serendipity2 thumbnail
Can someone explain what the Lohri celebration is for๐Ÿ˜•

never heard of it before
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prema_ks

@ Usha you can call me prema ๐Ÿ˜Š. Really do you have video's of Trishna Great!!! I've searched the net but couldn't find any. Where do you live? I am from Andhra, india. but i am living in sharjah at present. It's nice to have like minded people around you. Thanks for Bluey, Param and Hiral to start this club.

NT we need to wait i think. May be later they reveal. But happy to see her. She is wonderful actress with beauty and brains.

hi prema,
i am in delhi. the trishna videos are really old and i now have to work out how to get it converted. after that i have to plead with my son who is more computer savvy than me as to how to get it across to you, one fan to another.

saw today sbs i think. laughed like anything. could not catch the other thing sbb i think.  but they were showing about geet getting a call from somebody and getting frightened and the  going on to the haldi ceremony. It was quite hllarious and funny.

delhi is shivering, schools are closed and open monday 17th hopefully. so young kids are having a great holiday. 

geet and maan don't seem to be affected by the cold but that is okay, artistic license and all that. anyway in Delhi when a marriage happens nobody feels cold. even in the height of winter nobody wears even a shawl. so it is definitely okay for geet and maan. DD looked pretty with all the haldi and am so looking forward to today's episode.

usha
serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HIPHOP50

Oh yaar if we can't be naughty at this age then when?????๐Ÿ˜‰

masti karne ki umar hai

no parents watching over you!!!๐Ÿ˜†

pack the children off to school๐Ÿ˜‰

mazaaaaa time!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

You said it. Every morning when i wake my son for school he starts grumbling 'You are so lucky, you don't have to go to school. after sending us off you will go back to sleep and then watch geet'. Imagine i have to keep such a straight face.

But this is such a nice age when i don't have to make excuses for the things i see or the things i do to anybody. For our anniversary my hubby and me went for a movie called 'Date Night'. So my 15 year old's friend asked me 'Aunty where did you go?' So i told her. Then she came up with a masterpiece - BUT AUNTY THAT IS AN 'A' MOVIE. I burst out laughing. I told her, kiddo, I think I am an adult. 

got to get off now. my son's computer has crashed and he wants mine. 

Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HIPHOP50

Can someone explain what the Lohri celebration is for๐Ÿ˜•

never heard of it before

Lohri, is celebrated every year on 13th of January. It is a festival to worship fire. Lohri Festival is celebrated with great pomp in North India. At this time Earth starts moving towards the sun marking the auspicious period of Uttarayan. First Lohri is very important for the newly wed and the new born babies as it marks fertility. At night, people gather around the bonfire and throw til, puffed rice & popcorns into the flames of the bonfire. Prayers are offered to the bonfire seeking abundance & prosperity. People make merry by dancing & singing traditional folk songs.

Hope the above explanation helps u understand what is Lohri yaar....its a fun festival that v punjabis & Sardars celebrate in January....Main food people eat is Makki di Roti & Sarson da Saag...YUMMMMYYYYY.....

Well Wishing all of u a very happy Lohri & may this Lohri bring lots of happiness & prosperity to you & your family....๐Ÿ˜Š

serendipity2 thumbnail
@ absoluv

THANKS FOR EXPLANATION๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Makki di Roti & Sarson da Saag... mum makes this yes it is yummmmy especially Saag!