Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Prema, i loved farmaan. it had kanwaljit as the hero and the girl used to be so cute. do i just type farmaan on youtube. i will definitely try it. Thanks a ton. raja bundela was the younger brother. I was the only Tv/movie crazy person right through my life in my whole family. I still am.

prema_ks thumbnail
for us no time changes. it's always same through out the yr. yes my fav are when she leaves the outhouse after realising her feelings for him. that time she says my swabhiman is more imp than the house and job.
that's simply great 
prema_ks thumbnail

Originally posted by: serialwatcher16

Prema, i loved farmaan. it had kanwaljit as the hero and the girl used to be so cute. do i just type farmaan on youtube. i will definitely try it. Thanks a ton. raja bundela was the younger brother. I was the only Tv/movie crazy person right through my life in my whole family. I still am.

even my marks in hindi poor, i never missed a good serial. 
rangoli is my fav program. i was in hostel that time and watching
with bunch of friends..uff.. cannot explain the feeling.
had to take afive minute break bcos my son wanted to see something bhangra heads on youtube fro some 'Got to dance'. some friend told him to see it. It was quite cute. 
prema_ks thumbnail
@shaz if you come across any old dd serials don't miss them. they are best to watch.

Actually my favourite though it has not yet come in the rerun is when she goes back to hoshiarpur for the rasika rathod case and those people are after her and he saves her yet again, she calls him maan in her fear for his life and then after that their conversation when she tells him for the first time that she got brij jailed just as he had asked her to and he says that he cannot live without her and he says 'ghar chalein geet'

bye prema, shaz, catch up later, have to make the evening addictions.......tea, coffee, milk.........

usha
serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prema_ks

@shaz if you come across any old dd serials don't miss them. they are best to watch.

I only watch Geet.... haven't got enough hours in day to watch anything else😆 

prema_ks thumbnail

bye prema, shaz, catch up later, have to make the evening addictions.......tea, coffee, milk.........

usha

bye usha.

serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

usha

bye Usha