Some mistakes in d article!!

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys i know many of u r worried reading d article ...even i was shocked reading it!! But now when i have seen d promo n karan's reply...I think the article is partially rite.May be actually rashi suffers a miscarriage n arjun misunderstands it to be sum1 from the ahluwalia family.n to take revenge n teach d ahluwalia's a lesson he makes a plan to somehow marry arohi.May be he switchs off d lites and no one comes to know that who d actual dulha is.And arohi ends up marrying arjun rather than cheeku.Coz srsly first of all i dont think dat arohi cheeku marriage makes any sense....earlier too it was shown dat the family priest he says that arohi's lyf partner will be arjun.And secondly if arohi wud have come to know d truth abt arjun's innocence then after that too the story wud have got nothing in it to b shown.So in my view i think the makers will end up marrying arjuhi but both of them will be initially shown having a hate-revenge relationship.But soon with the course of eents both of them will start taking care of each other as husband and wife.Well ekta is famous for copying her own tracks...n this one is same as kutumb1.But i think seeing arjuhi's married lyf wud b gr8 fun...coz that was not shown in season1.Here we will see a new side of arjuhi...d hubby n wifey.šŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AmnaIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...seems interesting, especially after readin angel's post..it's quiet a possibility....can't wait to see wot happens..:-PšŸ˜•
ratnananda thumbnail
mooh mein gee shakkar.teri baatein sach ho jaye,ekta par 1000 phool barsengi fans ki wanna you know what will happen to the popularity of the show?
khushnoodmir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Anythng can happen kmh has always surprised me i just wish that kmh maintains its standard frm yesterday i was so sad bt now angels cmt hv given me sm hope n brght my smile back may be they hd given the news to increase the trp's
SHIKHA19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessyashika

hey guys i know many of u r worried reading d article ...even i was shocked reading it!! But now when i have seen d promo n karan's reply...I think the article is partially rite.May be actually rashi suffers a miscarriage n arjun misunderstands it to be sum1 from the ahluwalia family.n to take revenge n teach d ahluwalia's a lesson he makes a plan to somehow marry arohi.May be he switchs off d lites and no one comes to know that who d actual dulha is.And arohi ends up marrying arjun rather than cheeku.Coz srsly first of all i dont think dat arohi cheeku marriage makes any sense....earlier too it was shown dat the family priest he says that arohi's lyf partner will be arjun.And secondly if arohi wud have come to know d truth abt arjun's innocence then after that too the story wud have got nothing in it to b shown.So in my view i think the makers will end up marrying arjuhi but both of them will be initially shown having a hate-revenge relationship.But soon with the course of eents both of them will start taking care of each other as husband and wife.Well ekta is famous for copying her own tracks...n this one is same as kutumb1.But i think seeing arjuhi's married lyf wud b gr8 fun...coz that was not shown in season1.Here we will see a new side of arjuhi...d hubby n wifey.šŸ˜³

OMG LOVED IT WHATEVER U WROTE....I AGREE. THIS IS ALSO 1 OF D BIGGEST POSSIBILITY ...N I"LL B VERY HAPPY IF THIS WILL HAPPEN AS SO MANY FANS WANT TO SEE THEIR LOVE AFTER MARRIAGE .....šŸ‘
ishikaek43 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You really have made our day with this article. This has to be the sweet twist that karnika were talking about. we were suspecting dulha swap etc ... But after yesterdays article i really could not think right ... You know that is the con fidence i had in Ekta that she can do such things to the story.

Thank that we have somany people who atleast look on the positive side - kudo's to youEdited by ishikaek43 - 13 years ago
-Olly- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved ur idea..its better atleast than cheeku arohi marriage...lets see wat the cvs have stored for us..
--priyal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
its beteer then d article
ussne toh jaan hi le li thi
shinyclassic thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I am 10000000000000% Ok with what u have thought ,,,,I would love the story to move in the path oF kutumb but i would hate if the KMH goes in the Path of Kahiin to hoga,,like kashish got married to piyush and sujal suffered,,,
If the arohi chiku marriage happens,,,the story will be destroyed ,,,,

Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Hope That Happens Instead Of The Article Waay šŸ˜• I am Sooo Scared