Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

testing9 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
congrats to MR...
hope he does not leave the how now 😊..thank god the award came at the right time...and hope it changes his mind on leaving the show
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
YippeeeeπŸ₯³MR ko award mil gaya and Whattaa time to get it!!!!

Congratulations Mishal .......U rule the current scenario -Rightly putπŸ˜ƒHe's not leaving Yayyyyyy!!!

Congrats MahiπŸ˜ƒ
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
YIPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...................I'M SOOOO HAPPYYYYYYYYY....FINALLY MISHAL GOT WHAT HE DESERVES! HE TRULY DESERVES THE BEST ACTOR AWARD COMPARED TO ANYONE ELSE ON TV! I WAS SO UPSET WHEN MISHAL NEVER GOT ANY BEST ACTOR AWARDS IN ANY OTHER AWARD FUNCTIONS, AND PEOPLE LIKE JAY SONI (SGP) WALKED AWAY WITH THE AWARD - I WROTE OFF THOSE AWARDS AS NON-GENUINE AND DINT EVEN WATCH THEM! NOW I KNOW LIONZ AWARD IS MORE GENUINE COMPARED TO ANY OTHER TV AWARDS....

And another good news is, now MR hasnt confirmed he is leaving by Feb....he said 'he will think about it by Feb'....now that he got the award, maybe he might reconsider his decision πŸ˜‰!

Mods please pardon me for my 'caps' writing....its just that I'm toooo happy and excited for MR and LTL πŸ₯³!!

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Congratz Mishal & Mahi ...πŸ₯³
they truly deserved the award ......
HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
this has to be most honest awards show and actually recognises talent show! im so proud of them it was over due but they got it and how after they delievered some of their finest performances!
as for MR thank god he cleared the air up i loved his answer about throwing tantrums nice verbal slap for the ever so clever "sources" and he is going to wait and see in february. i think we should keep the petitions going so the PH know that even if MR decides to leave we rather they wrap the show up and not show us basti girl romance.
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Btw, can someone tell me if this a television award only? Or is it a combination of television and Bollywood, as MR said Hrithik and Kareena got an award previously....
mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations to Mishal Raheja and Mahhi Vij..........

A Well-deserved accolade for our beloved stars. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

After this brilliant news, I m waiting for another great news.." Mishal you're not leaving , Got it "πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Lov LTL
Dutta rocks
Naku rocks
Tasha rocks
LTL rocks

shruti10august thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
*SIGH* Ab jaan mein jaan aayi.

Congratulations to both mishal nd mahi for the award wich they shud get much before for their outstanding performances as dutta nd naku.

Its pleasant to hear that mishal is not adamant on his decision to leave ltl, rather this AWARD VL PROVIDE HIM INCENTIVE TO CONTINUE AS DUTTA. Glad to knw that he knows that if he leaves the show midway, it vl be unprofessional on his part.

Finaly, after so many back to back shocks, we got sum gud news wich not only gives me hope but immense confidence that mishal won't leave. But we shud not stop our mission of giving our feedbacks to authorities till we get any official confirmation.

But, for now, i m in dhinchak mood.
πŸ₯³
shruti10august thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
*SIGH* Ab jaan mein jaan aayi.

Congratulations to both mishal nd mahi for the award wich they shud get much before for their outstanding performances as dutta nd naku.

Its pleasant to hear that mishal is not adamant on his decision to leave ltl, rather this AWARD VL PROVIDE HIM INCENTIVE TO CONTINUE AS DUTTA. Glad to knw that he knows that if he leaves the show midway, it vl be unprofessional on his part.

Finaly, after so many back to back shocks, we got sum gud news wich not only gives me hope but immense confidence that mishal won't leave. But we shud not stop our mission of giving our feedbacks to authorities till we get any official confirmation.

But, for now, i m in dhinchak mood.
πŸ₯³
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Congrats to both Mishal and Mahhi! πŸ‘ Mishal truly deserves this! πŸ˜ƒ

It's God's sign, that he is with us and wont let Mishal leave. This is giving me a lil more hope that Mishal will re-consider his decision! And i really hope he does.

Congrats once again to MR, MV and to us fans! ⭐️⭐️⭐️