Posted: 13 years ago
loved anki n sushant's performance....
sushant perfect as always.... and anki was really impressive...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Edited by rpratistha - 13 years ago
..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shekhar will leave JDJ seems from scores, 
Though I dont like him but never want a person forgetting his/ her steps on stage...๐Ÿ˜”

Originally posted by: bonnefille

Btw two performances will be quite a task for serial actors. 

no wonder the daily soap actors had a grumpy look when Remo gave the jhatka ๐Ÿ˜† dunno why Salman gave the same look , JDJ is all he has ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
sensodyne thumbnail
Not only Shekar even Ragini had a expression like if you want these three as top finalist then why make us work so hard. I really didn't like this strategy by Sony.

I felt boys were more diplomatic than girls in answering Sumit questions.

I think Sony did fab job by dedicating episode to Maliaka as it was not easy task because we don't much songs on her like we have on Madhuri. 
pavitrian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
after many day saw tv and  jhalak dat too got half an hour ๐Ÿ˜†..
and wah my luck i got to see both sushitas dances.............๐Ÿฅณ..
sushant u r a staaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrr.....โญ๏ธ.
ankita u r a doll,
shalurulez thumbnail
huh!! wat the hell!! ankit desered atlest ONE 10 for tis perfect performce.....NOT faiir๐Ÿ˜ญ compared to the emtional act.....der ws MORE dance n PERFECTION in dis....am disapointed wid the judges๐Ÿ˜ญ
ptecvish thumbnail
I became a fan of Ankita only after seeing her in Jhalak.
I think Ankita was superb today. She deserved more marks ie at least one ten.
She is under-hyped somehow. I fail to see what is lacking.Why she is not able to impress the judges ?Can anyone explain?
pavitrian thumbnail
ok was having mah dinner and luckily got to see ankis performance and d relay dance...
i really liked dere shadow dance !!1 ank waas very graceful.. and yup nishant is improving๐Ÿ˜†...
but still usko 30 kab milega ...
now cuming to relay dance oh she was great in munni badnaam.. luved it but y 8๐Ÿ˜ฒ.....
ok being a die hard sushant fan , sushant didnt deserve a 10 in dat kaal dhamal song...donnu y judges gave him 10..
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I also didn't like it when they were making it very obvious that who is the best on the show and deserves to reach the finals. It would have been so disheartening for Anki Ragini and Mahi. Shekhar wouldn't be disheartened cos he seemed super pis*ed anyway.

I found it very adorable when Sushant hesitated in taking his own name.. Haye Adorable Singh Rajput.. <3

pavitrian thumbnail
atleast give them the marks which they deserve when they go wrong..not like even if they are wrong u give them the marks which r not right..audiences can make out.....in comparison Mahi and Ankita were indeed better than him....in relay

i second dat๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ..
i was actually surprised ..10 no way