Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
GF - πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@doodle...πŸ€—.....i personally did not like the song  sequence.........it was as i said haphazard......
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Sun:My hubby is obsessed with reincarnation stories.,.side effects of being a ex-fan of banno mein teri dulhanπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Doodle:I din't like sheila ki jawaani ka camerawork and spl effects..it ruined it for me..mahi vay was better....
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Jyo, did your hubby get the hint of reincarnation from the KBM sequence where Maaneet were in their OSO avathar?  We know what happened to another show which went the reincarnation way (Kaajal).  Hope they dont go down that path.

I'm now sure that the promo is Maan's nightmare after realising that Brij is the culprit.  The wedding will be dramatic but I doubt Geet really gets shot.  Today the earlier promo of Geet's dream of Maan taking her away on horseback came true when she said that the wedding preparations as she had dreamed of.  There may not have been a real horse but I guess it is the gist of that dream that counts. To her it is all in the realm of fantasy come true. 

Now I guess it is Maan's turn to go through his nightmare.  In a way it is good because imagining the worst he will be well prepared especially now that he knows who his adversary is. 

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Does anybody has that ringtone I love you Maan on MP3 format? β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

My hubby's prediction😳

Brij will kill Geet...seeing this MSK will kill Brij and then kill himself...MSK-Geet dies in shaadi mandap..mahiiii...then reincarnation....Geet sequel chalu

😳

Jyo... πŸ˜²  what have u done to my Jiju???? U seemed to have turned him into a daily soaped transformed individual... πŸ˜†  Gosh.. Jyo.... u even corrupted him.. wit yar Predictions.. πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ but i luv it.. so KeKta-ish.... Jiju has a bright future in Balaji i tell u
cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ann- i had such hopes from Arjun 😳 with his hair...his potential has gone too 🀣🀣
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi, doodle welcome back.  You are in for the right time when the drama is about to be stepped up.
Blueberry_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Jyo: Nice prediction from your hubby's side [=)]🀣🀣 As for Arjun, oh he's busy having Sajna ve moments...m sure he has already fallen in love with her...n halfway through forgetting his mission 🀣🀣 Whatever happened to making MSK bankrupt.....only babaji knows 🀣🀣

Parmmmmmmmmmm: πŸ€— I have just been giving the show a miss for the past few days that's why missing from here 🀣🀣 How are you? 

Caco : Exactly right..same words, same expressions 🀣🀣🀣 ..he looks like a psycho killer...only difference is he's after one person here 🀣🀣🀣 ... i mean how much can he hate?? It's time he show some lurveeeeee too 🀣🀣🀣 ...they shd have included a scene of Brijjy giving his dolly a phone call or something.🀣🀣🀣..OR maybe a moment of him talking to his pagdi...in rememberence of Darji 🀣🀣🀣
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jyoti06

..mahi vay was better....

Both were horendorous!!😑 Bass!! HAAN!!