A wonderful ending😳
beautiful update😍
im gonna miss ur ffs manji😳
holaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....πŸ₯³
i love u my queenπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
im gonna miss u πŸ˜³

Hey Deeps!πŸ€—
Thank Youu So much for your comment!Embarrassed
Aww.. M gonna miss you too! But OIm not really going anywhere! ill still be around! :)
Love youu Tooo..
M glad you enjoyed my update!

GulaabiAakhein. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: kins103

awesome update😊

Hey kins! Thanks alot for your encouragement! :)

Originally posted by: SajanRox

Aww.. Such a cute update Manjari!

Sad that the ff came to an end!
It was very beautifully expressed!
Aditya, Samrat and Gunjan were potrayed very beautifully and you gave the description of everything so nicely I felt I was there and expreincing it!
Loved the "WHOLE" to the core!
Do write more in future and PM me!
~Nivriti~

Hii Nivriti!πŸ€— Thanks alot for your awesome comments! Even your comments were very encouraging! Im glad you liked my characterization! If I write something new, I will surely PM you! You need not remind me!πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: ambikamuskaan

manjari i m sooo going to miss'this ss...its one of my fav.................i luvd the last part alot..................luv sams' and adis bonding and little sam ws so cute.......................luvd it alot...i feel lyk crying😭..........

ans samrats advise at the end ws so deep...........i luvd it alot................................................................
luv
ambika

Hey Ambi!πŸ€— Thank Youu sooo much for all your encouragement! Im very happy that you loved this SS sooo much!😳 And come on! Dont cry yaar! im still going to write my other FFs! Just enjoy FFs, Dont get addicted, because they all have to end one day!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: SwaNia_2

Lovely end, Manjari . But it is better to give the story a logical end than drag it on endlessly. But loved the happy family scenario......wish we had got to see something like that before MJHT ended so abdruptly. This is something we will always feel and hence pen down what we would have loved to see.

Hey Swati!πŸ€— Im glad you found this a logical end! And I completely agree with you that its better to end it rather than stretching it unnecessarily! Yeah!! Mjht ended quite abruptly πŸ˜• Yeah! Well thank you for always encouraging me !!πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: karantakiar

Awsm updt yar.
totaly outstanding part yar.
superb,just luv all d scenes.
fantastic,mindblwing part dear.
dis was my favorate ff dear(Actualy d all ffz writen by u are my favorate)
M realy going to miss dis ff.
end ws awsm dear.
thnx for d pm .
luv u
vritika

Hey Vrittika!πŸ€— Thank you so much! Im glad you enjoyed my updates! Awww!! πŸ€—πŸ€— you love all my FFs! very nice to hear this yaar! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ M gonna miss this SS too 😊
Thank you for all your encouraging comments! Love you too!

Originally posted by: 358674

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

Hey Nisha! *Bows*   *Bows*
Thank you so much for the applause! Well.. your comments have always been encouraging.. even though they were "Good update" or "Grt updt"
Thank u very much!πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: koolgurl

It was nice FF

nice ending

Thank You Soo much! Im really glad that you liked my SS!

Originally posted by: Ayesha_LuvSaJan

Aww! Manjari loved your update!πŸ€— πŸ˜³

It was awesome!
Sam and Adi went for dinner! They didn't told Gunjan! and she was angry! but Sam managed to control her anger! I loved the night scene! β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ˜
when Sam cheered her up! 
and Morning scene was superb! Hillarious! Poor Gunjan! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I love the prank of Sam and Adi! 
and Mohit came with his Son to mumbai! πŸ˜ƒ
and he is also married to Sanaya! πŸ˜³ lovely!
                                          --------------------------------------
Gonna to miss your this SS alot πŸ˜­ 
 I was crazy about your this SS! πŸ˜­
every good thing comes to an end! πŸ˜’

Heyy Ayesha! πŸ€—Thank Youu sooo much for all your encouraging comments so far! Im very happy that you liked the last update! The last update is the most imporatnt update as it gives the finishing touch to the story! Embarrassed Im gonna miss it too! Aww.. Its very nice to here that you loved this SS soo much! Thank You!Embarrassed

Originally posted by: monaya_sajan

hey gr8 update......i'll miss it yaar.........mohit  saath sanaya toh honi hi chahiye na!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Sampada! πŸ€— Thank You so much for all your encouarging comments so far! You have always liked my FFs & SS..πŸ˜ƒ Yeah! I always wanted a happy ending for both!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ