oh God! koki is the limit

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
i really thought she was repenting today ...... with all her bhashans about how if we do bad, it comes back to haunt us ..... i thought she was sorry for ill treating someone else's daughter

...... but then she threw a googly that would have left harbhajan proud - she turned around and blamed pyaara dikara aham that had he not been bad enough to associate with anita, all this wouldnt have happened

............. and aham turned around and blamed everything on kinjal

Do none of the them ever admit they are wrong ? do they ever take responsibility for their actions ..... this ma-beta prem and their mentality is really the limit

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

br2499 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Exactly! I was exactly thinking the same. Googly, bouncer and yorker in one delivary!!!!! I was thinking that she might feel sorry for Anita fiasco and she just dumped it on Aham which he simply dumped on Kinjal! What a family! once in a while the CVs throw such stuff and make it really interesting.
loveanime thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
one thing we realized in all of this is umang only loves his sister truly. koki doesn't care for her kids only her pride, and aham never loved anita, and kinjal is a duffod. koki sometimes remind me of female ravan. ravan never wanted to admit he made a mistake and instead sacrificed everyone around him to prove he was right. Edited by loveanime - 13 years ago
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hmmm.....i was also shocked when Kokila Dumped it on Aham saying "u are related to Anita cozed all this"
"are how comes he could Foresee Future that My Love for Anita will result in U rejecting her, and Kinjal loving Anita's bro"

i was sad for Aham.....now he has to live with anither guilt factor that Kinjal's condition is due to his love for Anita.....
bips thumbnail

Originally posted by: br2499

Exactly! I was exactly thinking the same. Googly, bouncer and yorker in one delivary!!!!! I was thinking that she might feel sorry for Anita fiasco and she just dumped it on Aham which he simply dumped on Kinjal! What a family! once in a while the CVs throw such stuff and make it really interesting.

Tell me about it ..... i think my jaw simply dropped open when she uttered her lines ........ i really didnt see that one coming .......

...... also it seems to pretty much confirm that whenever anita gives her darshan, she is going to be negative ...... i don't think the cvs plan to start gopi-aham 's love story before that ..... same old stuff - he'll see that anita is a witch and gopiji is bholi-bhalli and fall in love ...
loveanime thumbnail

Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

hmmm.....i was also shocked when Kokila Dumped it on Aham saying "u are related to Anita cozed all this"
"are how comes he could Foresee Future that My Love for Anita will result in U rejecting her, and Kinjal loving Anita's bro"

i was sad for Aham.....now he has to live with anither guilt factor that Kinjal's condition is due to his love for Anita.....

it would have been the best of aham if he snapped and said 'me did you say it was my fault, what about you what you did, i loved her and you took her away from me and i could not stop you because i had to obey you. now my happiness is destroyed, gopi, kinjal and anita life is ruined, but mom you are not happy did you not win this is what you wanted'
br2499 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes Sadhli! It was a bit of an anti-climax for Aham. He thought that he was doing it for his mom but she simply blamed him. This is a great chance for the CVs to develop aham's character but I dont think they will do it. But I am not for making Anita bad so that Gopi looks good. Aham made a choice and he has to live with it. Lets see how this evolves.
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: loveanime

it would have been the best of aham if he snapped and said 'me did you say it was my fault, what about you what you did, i loved her and you took her away from me and i could not stop you because i had to obey you. now my happiness is destroyed, gopi, kinjal and anita life is ruined, but mom you are not happy did you not win this is what you wanted'

Aham saying all this to "HIS MOM"
not possible in this janam....he will prefer to live Guilt ridden life rather than "Replying this to his Mom Pyari"
bips thumbnail

Aham saying all this to "HIS MOM"
not possible in this janam....he will prefer to live Guilt ridden life rather than "Replying this to his Mom Pyari"

exactly, will not happen ......

........... where are they going with ahams character ? ......... one minute he is angry young man (though admittedly pretty hot)  .... and the next minute he is maa-ke-pallu-se-bandhaa-hua-ulloo

It just doesn't gel ...... i would have preferred had he married gopi due to some emotional blackmailing on koki's part and then refused to speak to her after marriage ..... this hot vs cold, dominating vs coward changes do not make sense
loveanime thumbnail

Originally posted by: bips

exactly, will not happen ......

........... where are they going with ahams character ? ......... one minute he is angry young man (though admittedly pretty hot)  .... and the next minute he is maa-ke-pallu-se-bandhaa-hua-ulloo

It just doesn't gel ...... i would have preferred had he married gopi due to some emotional blackmailing on koki's part and then refused to speak to her after marriage ..... this hot vs cold, dominating vs coward changes do not make sense

that is interesting to change aham that way to show anger towards his mom as well. when he is so frigid towards his wife as if it is her fault, isn't it his mother's fault. it is the most unattractive quality in a man if he is a coward, and aham is one of the most cowardly men. he could show some gumption. his mom essentially played with his life, his emotions and his future and in the end what does he get in return. i think aham is sometimes even more naive than gopi is if he doesn't or refuse to see what his mother did was not right. standing up against your mother does not mean you don't love your mother. parents are not always right obeying them blindly does not make you a good child, it only makes you the WORLD'S BIGGEST FOOL.