article on KSG by TOI

soniyoKSG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
There is high probability that the dashing Karan Singh Grover and pretty Shraddha Arya will romance each other in a television serial aired on Star Plus.

Produced by Endemol and Four Lions Films, the serial is to highlight the relationship shared between siblings - a business tycoon and his elder sister.

While Karan Singh Grover has been approached to play the business tycoon, Shraddha Arya is being considered to play his love interest, while the find for the person to play Karan's elder sister is still on.

Karan Grover was last seen in 'Dill Mill Gaye', it'll be great to see this talent back on air with a youth-based drama. Not everything has been finalised though, and the project is still in its early stages, inform the channel's spokespersons.

Read more: Karan Singh-Shraddha Arya to romance - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Karan-Singh-Shraddha-Arya-to-romance/articleshow/7258763.cms#ixzz1AjJ2Dqsb

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Euphoria- thumbnail
sooooo many articles on his new show............i am lovin it.............just hope he is back soon๐Ÿ˜Š
soniyoKSG thumbnail
mee too loving it

hope he takes this offer
-Euphoria- thumbnail

Originally posted by: frendykajen

mee too loving it

hope he takes this offer

I HOPE SO TOO.....................it has been like 2 months now................missin him sooooooo badly
noseasync thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
cant wait to see him....
Thnx for sharing
smiley_lizi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
It sounds very much similar to the TB article. Seems like soon we gonna get back KSG on TV. I am eagerly waiting for his comeback in that new show.
OkThanksBye thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
is it endemol n four lions or cinevistaas!!!!!

confusion!!!!!!!

happy for HIM..but still want THEM back!.......:P
ranjeeta_kaur thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I do hope that this news on KSG's new show does materialize...there has been quite a coverage on it however we have yet to hear KSG confirming it....
Asad-Kii-Arzoo thumbnail
Thnxx fr posting d article hhmm elder sister it gonna b diffrent...waiting 4 his shw...no problem hw mch tyme dey take jst want d shw wd sensible gud chracters..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
KaShfan7 thumbnail
Can't wait to see him!!! <3
 Thanks for sharing!