Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sneha25- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: CutiePiee4

i would have loved to see bothe sameer and shweta in the judges panel and dada getting angry the moment these two open up their mouth๐Ÿ˜†lathi dance- well even i would like to c that but then who will come to save the poor choreographer๐Ÿ˜ญ

I wonder who would agree to become her choreographer in the first place...๐Ÿ˜† and even if some poor soul agrees.... his/her real test will be during the rehearsals. I would love to see them rehearsing than the actual performance. It will be a real treat to watch....lol..
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

and if he gets hurt..no probzz dr veena hai na chum chat kar theek karne ke liye๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Haaan... why not have a JDJ main bigg boss ka season...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
-Sneha25- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

let the choreographer be Ashmit.....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

then get introduced to a new dance form.... "Mere Hisaab se"... ๐Ÿ˜†
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
aray ooo Larkion... ye sumeet ka AT hai.. kuch uski bhi tareef karo...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

sbanik u a girl ritee??? maarna mat agar nahi ho.. just my assumption..๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: sbanik

I wonder who would agree to become her choreographer in the first place...๐Ÿ˜† and even if some poor soul agrees.... his/her real test will be during the rehearsals. I would love to see them rehearsing than the actual performance. It will be a real treat to watch....lol..

u can test ur patience level by spending time with dolly๐Ÿ˜†

pallo
yeah and remo madhuri malika the participants of the show alongwith manoj krk dolly raja and all๐Ÿ˜†
Sumeet is a very talented actor his comic timing is perfect bvtw do u know he is nakusha's amma's husband๐Ÿ˜ณ

lo karli sumeet ki baat๐Ÿ˜†
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Sumeet is a very talented actor his comic timing is perfect bvtw do u know he is nakusha's amma's husband๐Ÿ˜ณ

lo karli sumeet ki baat๐Ÿ˜†

I know that and this shows ke tumne meri AT ka introduction nahi parha.. qk usmein likha hai maine yeh...๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.. aur Naku ki naqal kitni utaarta hai wo...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.. he is funny when he is like hehe khikhi khi.. and why does Mahi laugh like tht..??? she doesnt even finish her sentence and laughs...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.. Ragini laughs makes me laugh...๐Ÿคฃ very cuteeeeEmbarrassed
-Sneha25- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

Haaan... why not have a JDJ main bigg boss ka season...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

yeah....then the title song will be 'show me what you got  (and what not ) babe...jhalak dikh laja'
AT ka intro maine to first page khola bhi nai tha..direct comment post kiya tha tera naam topic starter ke coloumn mein dekh๐Ÿ˜†..mahi ko to cherega sautela papa jo thehra๐Ÿ˜† maahi seems to be those dumb giggly girls๐Ÿ˜† but i like her๐Ÿ˜ณ
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

AT ka intro maine to first page khola bhi nai tha..direct comment post kiya tha tera naam topic starter ke coloumn mein dekh๐Ÿ˜†..mahi ko to cherega sautela papa jo thehra๐Ÿ˜† maahi seems to be those dumb giggly girls๐Ÿ˜† but i like her๐Ÿ˜ณ

she is a dumb giggly girl..but she is cute... and how she was like mere fiance ka jabra Akshay jaisa hai... ROFL....๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Sbnaik.. yeaaa that would be apt...๐Ÿ˜† wats ur name hun?