*!!!*Sumeet Raghavan Appreciation Thread*!!!* - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by CutiePiee4

mish bhants haar beeeright studaant to gib kaampiteesan to daaly dada๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 

pallo
u r not very very fat dear..๐Ÿ˜ณ

LMAO... mish ju hare bhery bhery intertainingg...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

well not very very maybe.. but one very...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 
Originally posted by Pulwasha

LMAO... mish ju hare bhery bhery intertainingg...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

well not very very maybe.. but one very...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 

mish ijj aalbhayjj bhary inter taining๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† bhat mish's aantartainment ijj mishing..bhere ijj mish's phebarite daaly dada..bhay ijj dada naat in jor ka jhatka๐Ÿ˜ญ or jdj๐Ÿ˜ญ

mish ijj aalbhayjj bhary inter taining๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† bhat mish's aantartainment ijj mishing..bhere ijj mish's phebarite daaly dada..bhay ijj dada naat in jor ka jhatka๐Ÿ˜ญ or jdj๐Ÿ˜ญ

mish eemaginee dolly dada in JDJ dancinggg....๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ FUNNNNNNNNN....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Dolly dada's enigmaa ij bhery bhery bhigg๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

mish ijj aalbhayjj bhary inter taining๐Ÿ˜† bhat mish's aantartainment ijj mishing..bhere ijj mish's phebarite daaly dada..bhay ijj dada naat in jor ka jhatka๐Ÿ˜ญ or jdj๐Ÿ˜ญ

Sorry to interrupt ur convo guys..... tell me on  what forms to do you expect dolly to dance in jdj.. I guess she doesnt know anything else then her routine morning energetic disco dance...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by sbanik

Sorry to interrupt ur convo guys..... tell me on  what forms to do you expect dolly to dance in jdj.. I guess she doesnt know anything else then her routine morning energetic disco dance...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

i will love to see her doing salsa๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜†

pallo
enigma๐Ÿ˜ฒ dada's ebharything ijj bhery bhery beeg๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

aray sorry kaheko... bus aajao...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

i want Dolly to do comtemporary...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

i knoww dolll dada ki Jai...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Pulwasha - 13 years ago
@cutiepiee4

And i would love to see her doing lathi dance (done by akhil and his choregrapher 2 weeks back) .  It would be fun to see lathi replaced by  'rod'.... And sammy sitting in the judges panel. ๐Ÿ˜†

@cutiepiee4

And i would love to see her doing lathi dance (done by akhil and his choregrapher 2 weeks back) .  It would be fun to see lathi replaced by  'rod'.... And sammy sitting in the judges panel. ๐Ÿ˜†

i would have loved to see bothe sameer and shweta in the judges panel and dada getting angry the moment these two open up their mouth๐Ÿ˜†lathi dance- well even i would like to c that but then who will come to save the poor choreographer๐Ÿ˜ญ

i would have loved to see bothe sameer and shweta in the judges panel and dada getting angry the moment these two open up their mouth๐Ÿ˜†lathi dance- well even i would like to c that but then who will come to save the poor choreographer๐Ÿ˜ญ

let the choreographer be Ashmit.....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Pulwasha

let the choreographer be Ashmit.....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

and if he gets hurt..no probzz dr veena hai na chum chat kar theek karne ke liye๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†