Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sneha25- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: CutiePiee4

do they air the old episodes now??? i dont know that!!!

yeah roshesh was the funniest character in the show alongwith his bhabhi..actually all of them were funny and cartoons with sahil being the only sensible one

Actually I got them downloaded from the net.... Sahil's character was so perfect for sumeet. I cannot imagine anyone else doing his role... His expressions were so convincing. The way he used to look at Monisha sometimes pyaarse and blush... That used to be so cute....And when his mom used to pick on him that time, the sudden change of expressions was so well done...

Originally posted by: sbanik

Actually I got them downloaded from the net.... Sahil's character was so perfect for sumeet. I cannot imagine anyone else doing his role... His expressions were so convincing. The way he used to look at Monisha sometimes pyaarse and blush... That used to be so cute....And when his mom used to pick on him that time, the sudden change of expressions was so well done...

i used to love his expresions when his mom used to bully monisha and taunt her for being middle class and sahil trying his mom to keep quiet😳 oh that was lovely..yeah sahil's role was just perfect and i dont think anyone else could have done it widout being OTT😳 i love his subtle expressions
-Sneha25- thumbnail

i used to love his expresions when his mom used to bully monisha and taunt her for being middle class and sahil trying his mom to keep quiet😳 oh that was lovely..yeah sahil's role was just perfect and i dont think anyone else could have done it widout being OTT😳 i love his subtle expressions

The makers of SVS who also produced khichdi-the movie...were saying that SVS has a great potential for turning into a movie. They were looking for the possibility of the same depending on the khichdi's sucess. I dont know whats in stores now. I really feel they should come with the movie atleast and ofcourse with the same cast.. A big no for replacements...
yeah if they replace any one of the characters the show will loose its charm.....no not movie since khichdi movie was not a success plus serials would be so much better with a new story everyday instead of the same story running for 3 long hours
-Sneha25- thumbnail

yeah if they replace any one of the characters the show will loose its charm.....no not movie since khichdi movie was not a success plus serials would be so much better with a new story everyday instead of the same story running for 3 long hours

I really hope so.. but i feel they wont come up with  season 2 anymore...the actors have become somewhat old (read rupali) plus all of them are busy with other projects. Serial nahi to movie hi sahi...
-Sneha25- thumbnail
I want to see sumeet interacting with the judges on the stage in place of Mona...Bored of repeated wowwest awsomest performance line from her.....And I want him to dance a bit...😳 We saw him as an actor, singer and host... I would love to see him dance to some tunes ...😊
-Sneha25- thumbnail
Koi hai....???

lagta hai nobodys here... Anyway keep rocking this AT people....
 C ya and TC.😊
-Sneha25- thumbnail

Yup Dolly... bolo bolo😊
tum bolo pehle ðŸ¤£ 

sneha gtg now
cya tomorrow