Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: dhakarn

hey dear, krishna just don't know what he was doing was wrong.............its written in the shows synopsis that he did what he did bec he thought that was right......................he didn't have any other notion about women..........remember the paan dialogue...........i would say he still thinks that women r objects for pleasure but the degree is very much less..............

and pratigya showed how to fight abusement when she left krishna and refused to go with him and then later apologize.............kesar is a different sort of women, it will take her time to react.........she has started to react...........see, she had the courage to stop amma from hitting pratigya yesterday, a step she would never had dreampt to take...................

hiii dhanya, thats wat i'm saying yaar..........howz it's possible that a guy like krishna who was shown to smart b4 M that he understood angad's intentions clearly than how he didn't understand that he was harrassing pratigya...............from the begning of the show krishna is just doing wat he feels is ryt,but my point is is he soo dumb that he didn't realise that his antics are harrasing a grl...............how can he thought that pratigya will understand his love for her after krishna getting arrest adarsh............? all these incidents didn't make me hate krishna for his antics.........for eve teasing prats............i wanna say that if cv's actually wanted to show pratigya's fight against eve tease than thy shd have shown krishna eve teasing her with ba dintentions not bz  he didn't know any other way to show his love for her........showing it like this krishna's charatcer didn't get ny kind of hatered from fair sex atleast from ME.........

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pragati.tankha

hiii dhanya, thats wat i'm saying yaar..........howz it's possible that a guy like krishna who was shown to smart b4 M that he understood angad's intentions clearly than how he didn't understand that he was harrassing pratigya...............from the begning of the show krishna is just doing wat he feels is ryt,but my point is is he soo dumb that he didn't realise that his antics are harrasing a grl...............how can he thought that pratigya will understand his love for her after krishna getting arrest adarsh............? all these incidents didn't make me hate krishna for his antics.........for eve teasing prats............i wanna say that if cv's actually wanted to show pratigya's fight against eve tease than thy shd have shown krishna eve teasing her with ba dintentions not bz  he didn't know any other way to show his love for her........showing it like this krishna's charatcer didn't get ny kind of hatered from fair sex atleast from ME.........

eve teaser with a bad intention is angad here...................krishna loves her...............he was of the opinion that girls r meant to be acquired not wonand he did just that at the beginning while under the wrong impression that P also loves him madly................and as far as his reaction to her family is concerned, he is not a good person to disregard them and treat them with respect...........remember the dialouge he said when the police called him to inform that P's family is trying to file a case against them...............he said he was wrong in thinking of being nice to them, its time they should be taught a lesson(so he was being nice to them as per his standards)..........he was under the false impression that her family didn't approve of their love and is trying to threaten her into submission............remember he specifically asked her whether she has agreed to marry nitin out of force...............and also during the engagement he asked her not to be afraid of anyone and speak the truth, he is always there for her...............
Pragati.T thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhakarn

[

eve teaser with a bad intention is angad here...................krishna loves her...............he was of the opinion that girls r meant to be acquired not wonand he did just that at the beginning while under the wrong impression that P also loves him madly................and as far as his reaction to her family is concerned, he is not a good person to disregard them and treat them with respect...........remember the dialouge he said when the police called him to inform that P's family is trying to file a case against them...............he said he was wrong in thinking of being nice to them, its time they should be taught a lesson(so he was being nice to them as per his standards)..........he was under the false impression that her family didn't approve of their love and is trying to threaten her into submission............remember he specifically asked her whether she has agreed to marry nitin out of force...............and also during the engagement he asked her not to be afraid of anyone and speak the truth, he is always there for her...............
[/QUOTE] yeah......all in all it was so vry confussing na............his character was made that grls whd hate him but inisially grls supported his love for prats.......😳😆
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yummimommy

Pragati I can understand Kesar's silence. Often women in  her position are too afraid to speak. Considering how influential the Thakurs are it is more difficult for Kesar to take a stand.

What infuriated me recently was how lovingly she ironed KN shirts.
I can expect silence but I also expect rage under the surface. She is too mahan for me. Easily forgiving everybody including A.
I expect that she will rise when she learns of her own murder plot. If she still doesn't react then there is no hope. will she remain a bobblehead?
BTW did KB quit or is she staying on?

KB quit, we may see a new Kesar when she returns from maike after replacement is found and then she may come back with a new attitude and do some dishum-dishum with KN and Takurain for all the hell they put her through esp. the way she lost the baby. What if she goes to maike when she is preggies now after that force on the terrace. She could stay there for the duration of her pregnancy and return home with a Takur potha shocking the family.
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
fighting against injustice..okay..but NOT Pratigya , Arushi and Adarsh's way...
Pragati.T thumbnail

Originally posted by: MERARAI

KB quit, we may see a new Kesar when she returns from maike after replacement is found and then she may come back with a new attitude and do some dishum-dishum with KN and Takurain for all the hell they put her through esp. the way she lost the baby. What if she goes to maike when she is preggies now after that force on the terrace. She could stay there for the duration of her pregnancy and return home with a Takur potha shocking the family.

it's not easy to accept another actor in the same character...............dunno how  other actor will perform.............hope she justifies kesar's role......
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

from where did kaali come into picture????..........isnt this pratigya's forums........n we r not meant to discuss other serials

Kaali came into picture by the person who started this thread (please check it for the reference made to Kaali)

I am simply responding to that person's thread, thank you