Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Thank u Shubba dear for such a  quick emotional scenes filled update..👏😭

It was an awesome episode of Deepak and Shruthi with only kutty fight and loads and tonnes of deep love and romance as i guessed earlier and reason bcoz of Sudha...❤️

But Tamil and Thulasi will now have to be careful on Charu but as the promo shows i feel they both are only mutaals!!!😡

Anand Bujjipa and Bujjima scenes were just for fun nothing much to be commented.. its waste of commenting on his scenes..👎🏼

Finally Bhuvana's family will have a big flashback i feel...😆

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the updates!!

The first part was so sweet!!!  I was worried that this will be a long fight and they will be mad but once again there was a twist.  Their understanding and love for each other was beautifully shown.  Love you TT!!

Shymala and Anand are getting funnier day by day.  Paavam Anand's parents.  But I do not want Anand to be happy so soon.

This Bhuvana and her family are really confusing.  They seem to be hiding a lot of stuff.  Looks like both have a secret past.

Edited by smiles86 - 13 years ago
lakshyam thumbnail
 Thanks a lot subba for a beautiful update on a very beautiful episode.

What a wonderful beginning for this week! Initially I was a little upset with Tamil and was thinking they are going to fight over Charu....so I was just watching the episode today without much interest...
(thanks to the confusing promo last week)
But Wow when the fight turned to a beautiful romance...it was really nice to watch....😉

Tamil and Tulasis acting was really excellent. 👏..Tulasi especially awesome!  ⭐️ What a beautiful way to end a fight. .😛 Loved watching thendral and TA today...

I also enjoyed Tamil saying..."Nambala Muttal aaka paathaangale"   which means Tamil is going to be very careful in future... 

appada Charu madam....sorry...your tricks are now not going to work with T&T....vera yaravadu...loose kedaikaraangalannu paarunga...

I am really relieved now...Thendral is not going to be an ordinary serial..and Tamil is not going to be like other  normal heros... 

I also liked Bujjima and Bujjipas scene today..also Anands father is really cute..very funny 🤣

Keep up the good work Deepak, Shruthi and Kumaran sir!
SweetyGreen thumbnail
I think this may be the only Tamil & Thulasi scene for this week....

They are getting less parts together nowadays because of mokkai Anand Bujjipa...😡

I wanted evil Charu to hear the love Tamil has for his Kuttima...👏

I loved the comedy done by Anand's father....😆😆

Finally we don't know how many skeletons are there in Doctor's and Bhuvana's house...

Thonda thonda, pudhu pudhu kilai kadhai muzhaikiradhu... 😆

Indha kilai kadhaiyellam enge kondu poi mudichu poda pogiraro indha director....😆😆

Edited by SweetyGreen - 13 years ago
Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Shubba Akka for the nice and quick update!

It was a very touching scene, and a very emotional one between TT, and according to me it is one of the best TT-scenes as well. It brought their relationship into another next level. 😊

For the first time Thulasi got to see that TA, the funny and easy-going guy,can get this much angry, she was shocked to see him in that angry mood, they showed her expressions for few seconds.

And TA, got to see her another side, he saw her in anger as well, but not that she will break into pieces when he, her all in all gets angry with him and tells her such harsh words. She even would die when he is angry with her, she is not able to bear that. That much she does love him. 😳

And he saying that she is his uyir shows his deep love, on the whole the scene was very well directed and well portrayed by both the leads, Deepak and Shruti, job well done. ⭐️

Charu, understand one thing, that what you have for him can never be called love, if you does give it that name, it is a shame to the meaning of pure love that TT have for each other, after seeing your dirty dreams, it could be called lust only. I won't wonder if, TA should be ready to kill you if he comes to know that you are trying to separate him from his uyir. 😡

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Yes Thulasi pavam bayandhuta... adhanaal thaan she cried..😭

For the first time Tamil got so much anger suddenly in front with her...😭

But when his anger fly away within seconds it was so cute when he hugged her with true love!!!👍🏼

Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Update Shubba!!!!

So sweet scene!!! semma cute and lovely!!! I love it!!
TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the nice update Shubba akka,😊

First part so cute and was very emotional..!! Very nice acting by Deepak and Shruthi..!!👏
Their love is very well portrayed.😳.!! I really liked the way they talk and understand each other.😛.!! On the whole once again it was an awesome scene with T&T together..!!😳

Anand's scene is becoming funny day by day.😆.!! Shyam's acting is very nice..!!
So Doctor's first wife is Sundari the bank manager..Hmm so obviously there is going to be problem for TA some how later..!! 😕

Lets see how are they going to link this story to the main leads..!!
Edited by bhaghi - 13 years ago
Dheshaana thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Tamil and thulasi looked cute in 2day's episode but I thought thulasi was a little bit of a drama queen. If they have cute little fights then it will make their relationship more stronger and learn more about each other. I can understand that she feels insecure this way because Tamil is her close family now and she's had so many disappointments and sadnesses in her life and she can't take it if she loses Tamil for any reason. Tamil is her strength and Thulasi is Tamil's strength. Enikum pirakamudiyaathu, touchwood.
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
One thing for sure, I will never doubt T&T no matter how irritating the promo may be! 😆

Now I think we viewers can peacefully and laughingly watch Psycho snake (Charu) and the snake charmer (GW) make a fool of themselves as they attempt their "master" plan.

I suggest Thendral fans watch the next Charu episodes with sunglasses so we don't get blind seeing their vazhiyals to TA. 😛