Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

hi.....................................

me missed you guys.................πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

now downloading.will watch n comment............

no analysis mood...............

too tired..............😭😭😭😭

hey aash ... how's the party ... no prob ... just come & pass ur lovely comments ....
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: dewdropred

apart from msk and geet, i liked manisha, pandey ji, adi sir, pinky and tasha (in that order and thats just for today)

kirti .... wht about romeo ...he was gud too ...

yes forgot to mentin his name, let me edit the list again ok
dewdropred thumbnail

@ mona not only that GC & that girl know each other very well itseems in real life ... read in the article ... thy must b gud friends ...

well arjun is feeling guilty tht he came over there for revenge & annie unknowingly had fallen for him & he for annie & he does not want her to get hurt ....once she knows abt his plan ... then after tht she will hate him more ... so tht's y he is trying to avoid her....

not only u mona ... none of us want anyy other girl with maan ... we want to c him with geet & only geet ...
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: kirti_fiji

yes forgot to mentin his name, let me edit the list again ok

ok
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dewdropred

Hello crazies & fellow members of GF  every one is always welcome to join us any day any time  ..... Please come & join & be a part of us & have a blast in this thread ....

First of all today is DD's birthday ... so birthday wishes to her ...πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Drashti .... Wish U many many happy returns of the day ...

U rock drashti ....

& keep rocking ... as geet ...

we all love you as geet & as drashti .... We love you for what you are for who you are ....

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

(Ixx instead of creating a diff thread thought we can use the same thread ... for wishing our sweet DD ...)

Next friends thank U all for sending me to HOF ... this is possible only bcoz of all of U ...if you all have not liked & read ma crazy posts ,OS & FF then ... then I would not have gone over there ... so the whole credit goes to all of you wonderful people  .... Thank you everyone for sending me over there ...

& congratulations to every one who reached to the HOF ...& hoping we all can make a place over there  in future ...

Geet , Geet Forum , Geetians & maaneetians we all rock ...

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

All u girls r so awesome, very talented and so deserve to be in HOFπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ₯³

Coming to today's thread ....

Krazy Incredibles - mahi ve-all the way-Mahi ve....

Dadi once again made me go back into my memory ... in the beginning episode ... when after a long time she saw maan smiling ... she exactly knew what made maan smile & what made him say sorry ... it was geet & she was hell bent from that day itself that she will see to it that geet will be his dulhan ... & finally she saw that her sapna is fullfilled ...

Awwwww Hima thanks for bringing back those good old memories😊

Today once again she saw maan smiling back ... as he was looking lost & she perfectly knew what was bothering him .... since yesterday ... Y he stopped smiling ... he was like that since geet was hospitalised & after his decision .... about saving only the motehr .... his guilt was killing from every where ... & he coluld not see himself in the mirror because of that guilt ...

dadima with the smile back on his face understood that .... he is no longer is living in his guilt ... & he opened it out to his love ... his opening up relieved him from all the pain ... all the sufferings he laid upon himself ...

dadima knew it very well as who bought that change in him ... it was his geet ... & her presence in his life is very important to him ... so much important like ... just like ....just like ...

just like how a fish needs water to live ... maan needs geet to live his life .... no geet ... no smile ... no maan ....

Very well saidπŸ‘πŸ‘

Now that he is free of his guilt we can see him enjoy the rasams of marriage as expected & as wanted by geet & all of us ....

The happiness on his face ,specially his eyes can clearly be seen ...

How much relieved he must be feeling ....

After pouring his heart out to his love geet ....

Now maan singh khurana is more than back to himself😊 ... is he the same lover boy to his geet πŸ˜•...

I feel No .... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Actually maan looks like he has fallen more deeper into the love valley .... of geet's love ....😍😍😍😍😍

I know yaar Geet so luckyyyyyyy and also Maan so lucky........both so luckyyyyy and blessed to have each other in their lives😊😍❀️

& by the way he was dancing with her .... All those steps .... πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

Specially the shoulder move ....😍😍😍😍luved his bhangra too today ... he improved today ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

He hugging her in front of every one ... OMG ... luved it ....😍😍😍😍😍

I love him a lot ... Ok Ok ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Not I πŸ˜‰... we all love our maannuu dear a lot ....πŸ˜‰

watch out Hima agali baar se never say I always say WeπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

& happy that he is happy 😊....

geet ,maan ,dadi all looking at photographs ... maan chori chori chupke chupke niharing his geet hiding himself behind the paper ... 😍😍😍😍😍 dadi notices that ...(nothing is hidden from dadima's eyes ... she has eyes like an eagle ... akhir dadi kiski hain ... )

dadima ,annie ,geet tana marring actually more chading maan ...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

(maan- i am also no less )so maan tana marring  to geet ... tht she has bcome fat ... due to preg*(cv's U guys seriously ... again u did this 2 me ... u know wht i mean ... right ...)🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

geet bhi kam nahin hain ... she too tana maring ... tht he is a akdu ... & cheking on his gardan(neck)🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

boys coming & planning bachelor's party & talking about it to maan ...(I was like seriously ... u guys himmat tho bad gayi hain ... directly talking to ur boss abt his bachelor's party ...even after knowing that he is jwala mukhi,das sirr wala ravan ...)🀣🀣🀣🀣

as expected maan refused ...(akhir main mere sweetu maannuu hain naa ... isi liye mana kiya ... )πŸ˜†

Idhar geet was so eager for the bachelor party ... & maan was shying away from the party ...(yaar sach main geet maan ki story main every thing ulta hotha hain .... ladka nahin ladki bekaraar hain bachelor party ke liye ...)🀣🀣🀣🀣 

geet ,anie & even dadi wants maan to go to BP .... but he refuses ....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†kitna sona munda hain mera ... sorry sorry humara πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†luv u maannuu sweetu dear ...❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️dadi bhi kam nahin hain ... ungli ko teda karna aatha hain ghee nikalne kae liye  ...so she was like ....uksaing him ....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

geet says she knows what happens in BP ...maan was like really ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†(Seriously geet don't take classes from annie she has only 1/2 knowledge about things ... she again did not give u full information about BP ...just like the seduction night ...)

geet saying daal ... u don't want to go ...so u making me ur daal ...(maan geet ka tu tu main main start ...)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Dadi kol diya maan ka pol ... after 2 - 3 loads ... maan talli ho jaatha hain ...maan want to prove tht he will b normal even after drunk 'so agrees for the party ....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Annie tana marring to arjun ... for a change instead of line marring ....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i did not laugh bcoz she asked them to laugh ... but laugh coz ... romeo,adi& pandey's fake laugh made me laughπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

oh I was wrong ... as soon as adi,pandey,romeo left ... marjanie .... started .... so me banging my head to the wall ... Y is it that i feel annie keeps a ball or a laddoo while she speaks ... as her gaals look like that πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†swollen ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

God save us from this mArjAnie .... what was she wearing by the way ... oh my god she is a fashion disaster ... I don't know whether you all feel that way or not but well in my eyes for sure .... hate annie's dress ....

lagtha hain maan apni bankruptcy ka praband apne aap kar rahan hain .... he gave a day off to every one so that geet can attend the bachelors party.... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

OMG .... I thought maan saw brij & yelled too loud ... & my mom who was sitting next to me got scared yaar ... seriously girls me no kidding with u all...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

she asked me what happened are you ok .... I said I m fine ... maan saw brij ...

my mom are u crazy or what😑😑😑😑 ... for that u were shrieking .... I got scared bcoz of your shout ....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£ haha Hima hum sab paagal.....pata nahi hamara kya hogaπŸ˜†.....do u think v all seriously need to visit mental hospital or psychiatrist?!.....i don't mind if v get MAANEET there treating usπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

geet changing maan's ring tone ... to I love u maan ... hai ...😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 geet saying i did this so that u wont miss me ... maan trying to make her jealous ....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†by saying hot hot girls πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†& saying u should know this as u know every thing abt BP ... again tana marring ... but i am loving it ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

geet tells him she will call him for every 5 min ...maan saying he will not answer the phone as he will be busy ...(haan maan hum bhi janthae hain ... aap naughty naughty ho rahen hain ... but wait .... i will send all my crazies behind you ... & me 2 coming ... we will keep a watch on u .... we trust u but not the girls over there πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† as geet is not there we will b there with u ...till geet comes ... agree crazies ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

maan showing geet arrangements for her bachelor's party ....& telling her he likes her being a lady gundi ... I thought oh a gud romantic scene coming our way 😍😍😍😍😍by the looks thy both were giving each other ... but kabab main haddis ka entry ...😑😑😑

maan leaving but chking tht the security is tight ...

aur brij with samosa plate ... i hope he did not mix anything in the samosa ... u all getting wht i wanted to say right ....

my guess on how geet reaches there ....a different one though ....

i know our jal kukdi geet ,... cannot bear whn she gets the news from tasha /annie /pinky that maan will be drunk & he might dance with the dancers ....so she rushes to the venue ....

well after going over there what happens ... we need to see that tomorrow ....

spandana ... will b opening the thread tomorrow ...

bachelors party ...

Hima imagine it's my turn tomorrow that to for Bachelor's partyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†..........r there any restrictions on what i shud be writing?......actually now i'm thinking i shud not have taken 2mrw yaar i mean i will be in MAANEET naughty land 2mrw don't know what i will post 2mrwπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ 

Awesome post Hima😊 β€οΈ......my replies in green and i have underlined some bits
dewdropred thumbnail

@arti

OMG OMG OMG Maan's new ringtone love u CV'S we never ever expected this....❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️ 

yes dear .... never expected tht ... tht's y i always say .... whn it comes to geet expect the unexpected ....the best start of the week with a bestest episode πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 Goo night to all crazies . waiting for tomorrow's bachelor party .
dewdropred thumbnail
@spandana ....

All u girls r so awesome, very talented and so deserve to be in HOFπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ₯³

yes ... there are so many out here & each & every one deserves to be over there ....

Awwwww Hima thanks for bringing back those good old memories😊
thnks dear

just like how a fish needs water to live ... maan needs geet to live his life .... no geet ... no smile ... no maan ....

Very well saidπŸ‘πŸ‘

thnks once again ...
Actually maan looks like he has fallen more deeper into the love valley .... of geet's love ....😍😍😍😍😍

I know yaar Geet so luckyyyyyyy and also Maan so lucky........both so luckyyyyy and blessed to have each other in their lives😊😍❀️

hopefully every geet gets her maan ...

Not I πŸ˜‰... we all love our maannuu dear a lot ....πŸ˜‰

watch out Hima agali baar se never say I always say WeπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
did tht on purpose  ...

my mom are u crazy or what😑😑😑😑 ... for that u were shrieking .... I got scared bcoz of your shout ....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£ haha Hima hum sab paagal.....pata nahi hamara kya hogaπŸ˜†.....do u think v all seriously need to visit mental hospital or psychiatrist?!.....i don't mind if v get MAANEET there treating usπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

me 2 don't mind if the Drs. are maaneet 

spandana ... will b opening the thread tomorrow ...

bachelors party ...

Hima imagine it's my turn tomorrow that to for Bachelor's partyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†..........r there any restrictions on what i shud be writing?......actually now i'm thinking i shud not have taken 2mrw yaar i mean i will be in MAANEET naughty land 2mrw don't know what i will post 2mrwπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ 

I was dreading tht bachelor party might come today .... but thnk god saved me ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†yeah b careful whn u write something as there are readers who are 15 - 16 years also ... in here ...

thnks spandana

dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumona_mona28

Goo night to all crazies . waiting for tomorrow's bachelor party .

good night mona ... going to bed early today
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
@spee n sam-why r u both congratulating me?????????

i was just wishing dew,nandu n kirti!!!!!!!

my comments=====(cud not resist)

1. am i the only one who thinks that maan was teasing geet in an about to kiss fashion n then geet runs away during mahi ve at the end of 1st mukdda?????????????????

2. me lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvd the family hug............even annie...........................beautiful....

3. "mujhe chadti nahi hia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

maan we saw last time ek drink ne aapa kya haal kar diya tha!!!!!!!!!!

4. geet n annie watching english films!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

poor maan.wuill have to learn creativity on his SR to meet with all of geets english films expectations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣