Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Daya Sir is trying hard to give his Best ...we need to motivate him to do better than better... so friends...  please don't forget to vote him..!! 😳
aadri- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: astonish

Ya... i second you.... 4 was horrible... he shuld have atleast got a 6
do you think... daya sir performing on monday... is what is creating more competition for daya sir... bcoz... the judges boy also performs the same time..and his performance is being compared with the judges boy

yap.........I also thought after the performance he would get 6........!!!

and don't understand why judges always hype Shushant up like 'u r the highlight of this show for me'......this is so unfair ..........they should be neutral !!.......
-Twinkles- thumbnail

Originally posted by: aadrika01

but why only 4 for disco yaar ! .......he was not that bad !!!........

I was expecting 6 or 7  for Daya Sir. because I don't expect more than 7 from judges...!! but don't understand why judges keep on bestowing Sushant with high scores..??  after today's performance its made clear that even after scoring 9.. judges aren't satisfied unless they give him 10

why don't they directly come onstage and crown Sushant as so-called JDJ-4  winner .. I mean atleast this can free other contestants from wasting their hard work and precious time for JDJ... 
kishor10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i think judges are doing partiality....they don't give the mark that daya sir deserve...........😑
and the online voting..............another problem😑
every time me and my brothers tried no response came....but when we tried to give vote from another mail id the vote was counted.............is this cheating or technical problem.....................😑
-Twinkles- thumbnail

on JDJ website.... this week - its Chang online..!!

am waiting for Daya Sir's turn...!! πŸ˜‰
-Twinkles- thumbnail
@kishore - since past week many of us are facing technical problems with online and sms voting ...!! 

these voting hindrances are making me to feel cool water over my head 😑
Edited by twinklelovesCID - 13 years ago
Aqrab. thumbnail
Judges are so unfair towards Daya sir. He performed so well but didn't get good marks. Even in the disco form he wasn't that bad. I thought he'll get 7 or 6 marks but only 4 its ridiculous.   πŸ˜‘😑                                                                                                                                                                       
so, friends give as many votes as u can 😊.Edited by Aqrab. - 13 years ago
shrutimaldikar thumbnail
does voting really helps becoz these episodes are already shooted 4-5 days early before they are aired on tv.
shrutimaldikar thumbnail
its jst to make money frds nothing else as per my thinking
 i m wrong or right i don't know.
aadri- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinklelovesCID

Daya Sir is trying hard to give his Best ...we need to motivate him to do better than better... so friends...  please don't forget to vote him..!! 😳

I have voted thrice from my mobile........now time for online voting........😊