Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ms.Muffin- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Again PP and SS ( in my point of view ) ☺️

PP asks his SS: "God created you extremely beautiful. But why did he make you so stupid?"

"Oh, there is a reason", SS answers....

"God made me beautiful to attract you. And he made me stupid enough to make sure I will keep you." 🤣

-Zeeshan- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

varni or bharni...i dunno :P 🤣
arey yeh toh kuch bhi nahi hai yaar....once i was planning to split hot tea on my father's head (takla)
🤣but mom caught my hand
🤣Kash mein apne lakshya mein kaamyaab hote...!!!🤣Damn u mom🤣

are u serious.😲...tumne apne baapko bhi nahi chora🤣  tumhare honewala  husband to pehle se hi saragbasi ho gaya then🤣
Swiftie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -poornima-

many things have happened one day mama made a dish i didn't even like i thought that she will feel bad if i didn't eat it so i putted that food in my bro's tiffin bag &  when he opened it he was caught🤣

ewwww that reminds me once my dad wanted me to eat something which he cooked...and he cooks bad...so i had to eat it...but my sis is to clever...she ate in front of him...she did not swallow it and then puked it inbut my dad even checks the dustbin(how stupid) and soo my sis puked it and kept in a bowl and then bowl was found in the freezer🤢
-Zeeshan- thumbnail
u guys know we some friends used to steal others tiffin box be4 tiffin period and then empty box bag mai dal dete the...and jab wo ladka box khulta to tie tie fish🤣
-GoogleWithMe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
when i get angry with my papa i will take his wanted things &  hide it in a secret place i have fun when hr tries to search.........i also beat my dad silly me 😆
Swiftie thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Zeeshan-

are u serious.😲...tumne apne baapko bhi nahi chora🤣  tumhare honewala  husband to pehle se hi saragbasi ho gaya then🤣

i said na i dunt wanna marry...me good as single wont mingle🤣

agar i wud have succeeded then surely my sis wud have told her frnds "mere papa ka ganja jal gaya"
🤣
-Zeeshan- thumbnail
Maalik: Tum bathroom mein kyu ghus aaye, Kya tumhe pata nahi tha ki mein naha raha hoon?

Naukar: Hazur galti ho gayi, mein samjha tha begum sahiba hai.

OMG🤣🤣

Swiftie thumbnail

Originally posted by: -poornima-

when i get angry with my papa i will take his wanted things &  hide it in a secret place i have fun when hr tries to search.........i also beat my dad silly me 😆

i wish i cud beat my dad🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Swiftie thumbnail

u guys know we some friends used to steal others tiffin box be4 tiffin period and then empty box bag mai dal dete the...and jab wo ladka box khulta to tie tie fish🤣

🤣🤣chatoraaa!!!
-GoogleWithMe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

zee we used to do it 🤣

nikki ur sis is nautanki no.1🤣
Edited by -poornima- - 13 years ago