Does the Show Really Need New Extras?! UPdated

ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

I really don't get what's the need for new characters when we already have enough of them to concentrate on! Moreover there are few who are already neglected, like Kabir and T and yet they are bringing some more!

Plus they have changed the story's direction too many times, that's why it's so full of bloopers and illogical twists and that is so lame! And now they are changing it again to accommodate the new characters although it contradicts what was shown earlier, like Abhay suddenly having a brother!

In addition, Abhay & Piya's dark love story is becoming weaker by the day, although they are the main lead and the essence of this show, as they have already diverted to too many unnecessary drama

At first, it was Maya's track and then many unfunny comic fillers! that in one episode even Piya was shown to be laughing few moments later of having a heart breaking confrontation with Abhay! Now how lame was that?!!

I really feel disappointed! Why are they adding so much drama now?! New characters that means less Abhay & Piya!!.

Can't they have an original love story for once? which was only inspired from other shows but has its own flavor! Why do they want to add love triangles and rectangles and whatever!

All said and done, I know it's not in our hand, its all in the hands of creative team who seems can't think beyond Twilight and TVD, and that is really sad!

However as a viewer, I had to say what I had to say!

Why O why I get hooked to any Indian shows, seems I didn't learn my lesson the first time
! πŸ˜†

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

update..

so some new extras are brought in and they are taking from the screen space of the leads like this new teacher, who had more time with Abhay today then Piya 

and that lame boss of Panchi, ok we get it! he is a number one womanizer/ Casanova! 

so no need to show it every now and then, being chased or some random women coming to him its really pathetic to project his adulterous affairs as funny  

pleases just proceed with the damn story ! and concentrate on the main leads and the main concept!
Edited by ka7eela - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
my only fear about these two new entries is they better not take up abhay piya screen space...i can't get enough of them even now..toh i dunno wat will happen in future...i am still hoping these character won't have great impact on abhiya love story..in a bad way of course...
ya i know..it gets tough once you get hooked to the show..this is the first show i have ever been this addicted too...kya kar sakte hai..abhi show se pyar kiya hai toh nibhana padega..πŸ˜†
Edited by kiranni - 13 years ago
ka7eela thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiranni

my only fear about these two new entries is they better not take up abhay piya screen space...i can't get enough of them even now..toh i dunno wat will happen in future...i am still hoping these character won't have great impact on abhiya love story..in a bad way of course...

ya i know..it gets tough once you get hooked to the show..this is the first show i have ever been this addicted too...kya kar sakte hai..abhi show se pyar kiya hai toh nibhana padega..πŸ˜†

@ red thats what i fear too!πŸ˜• we dont have much of Abhiya nowadays and now they bring more characters!

@ bold i am sure one of them  will be like pyar ka dushman  for sureπŸ˜† this is a soap after all!

@ blue tell me about it! i love Abhiya  to the core my day isnt complete without watching them and when thee is none of there scenes i watch the previous ones ( i know thats lame) but cant help itπŸ˜• 

this is my second Indian show i am addicted to,  the first one i ended up hating to the core!🀒

@ purple so trueπŸ˜† but till they have Abhiya and a good story otherwise bye bye!

cuteluv thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
sorry to say.. but the show is becoming slower and slower... like in saturday's epi.. 1st  part was full of wht was already shown in friday's epi.. i m talking abt the scene in which piya is giving abhay the silver glass for drink. above tht.. abhay taking 2 mins just take tht glass from piya.
ka7eela thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteluv

sorry to say.. but the show is becoming slower and slower... like in saturday's epi.. 1st  part was full of wht was already shown in friday's epi.. i m talking abt the scene in which piya is giving abhay the silver glass for drink. above tht.. abhay taking 2 mins just take tht glass from piya.

i didnt quite get you sweetsπŸ˜• do you mean by getting more extras in the show , the show will get improved!πŸ˜•

@ bold, that was so lame i agree!!πŸ˜†
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
i think dat shaurya's entry was important as we needed sumbody opposite misha.......nd kabir nd misha r gud as frnds only........nd d entry of abhay's bro wud i think...make d show interesting as he wud create problems for abhiya nd dey wud cum closer.......because as it is abhay never cumes close to piya unless she is in sum sort of trouble!!! so really excited.........πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
PS i don't see abhay's brother's entry as  a blooper b'coz in d first epi abhay asked Chand dat who was he nd chand said dat he wud b his only son!!!!
if abhay was actually his only son den y wud he ask such a question frm his own father???????πŸ˜ƒ
And i want to add dat i completely agree wid cuteluv...dey waste first 5 minutes showing d previous day's scenes.......nd plzzz bring back piya's curls nd make her wear sum good dresses nd not dat sweater which she was wearing on saturday!!!!!!
Edited by chakku - 13 years ago
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Erm..I won't call the new people the 'extras'! Mishku & Panchi really need a guy for themselves. And I don't see the problem, Shourya and Siddharth, both being fantastic actors. 

This story is not supposed to be only about AbhIya. There are other actors people equally/or more adore and they deserve their own storyline & screenspace. And, besides, EK has it in her to manage screenspace - She has been alloting TrAngad, Panchi-Misha, Angad-Kabir, Misha-Kabir, Kabir-Pia, Misha-Pia-Panchi, and Abhay-Pia scenes perfectly. And as long as people don't start obsessing about AbhIya, that is, demanding the whole 30 minutes for 'em, it's not going to be a problem. πŸ˜Š
iqralovespkyek thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chakku

i think dat shaurya's entry was important as we needed sumbody opposite misha.......nd kabir nd misha r gud as frnds only........nd d entry of abhay's bro wud i think...make d show interesting as he wud create problems for abhiya nd dey wud cum closer.......because as it is abhay never cumes close to piya unless she is in sum sort of trouble!!! so really excited.........πŸ˜›

PS i don't see abhay's brother's entry as  a blooper b'coz in d first epi abhay asked Chand dat who was he nd chand said dat he wud b his only son!!!!
if abhay was actually his only son den y wud he ask such a question frm his own father???????πŸ˜ƒ
And i want to add dat i completely agree wid cuteluv...dey waste first 5 minutes showing d previous day's scenes.......nd plzzz bring back piya's curls nd make her wear sum good dresses nd not dat sweater which she was wearing on saturday!!!!!!

I totaly agree with u i think everyone shud be positive abt the new entries..πŸ˜› And i also wnt Piya to wear some nice n pretty clothes nt only long skirts n those sweaters πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I agree with kiranni. As long as AbhIya's screen space in not compromised, I don't mind the new entries but yes, AbhIya screen space should not be compromised under any circumstances! The show is after all about them. 
As far as TL/TVD goes, I would really like to see how the track unfolds before getting too judgmental on that front😊
adorableKSG thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Akanksha_

Erm..I won't call the new people the 'extras'! Mishku & Panchi really need a guy for themselves. And I don't see the problem, Shourya and Siddharth, both being fantastic actors. 

This story is not supposed to be only about AbhIya. There are other actors people equally/or more adore and they deserve their own storyline & screenspace. And, besides, EK has it in her to manage screenspace - She has been alloting TrAngad, Panchi-Misha, Angad-Kabir, Misha-Kabir, Kabir-Pia, Misha-Pia-Panchi, and Abhay-Pia scenes perfectly. And as long as people don't start obsessing about AbhIya, that is, demanding the whole 30 minutes for 'em, it's not going to be a problem. πŸ˜Š

i dont think the TM specifically is targeting the entries siddhant and gautam as  'extra's but overally any additional character nd story at the moment.....no one doubts that they might be great actors....but thats not even the point hereπŸ˜•πŸ˜†...

yes, the whole show is not just abt Abhay and Piya....but it is the main story....and one dont need to be obssesed with them to notice the obvious,that in half episodes weekly they get less screen space and no proper focus as main leads should get....while they could have it, by dragging down on dragging side tracks....by dragging down, i mean show them in enough portion as a side track should be shown.

and i dont see any problem with ppl starting to obsses or beeing attached over the 'pyaar kii kahani' aka AbhayPiya ....thats kinda the whole point in a creatives succes.....to have viewers who are attached to the show and its main story........
its not abt anything personal against or for the main characters or the other characters dear....its creative critisizim in hope of improvment for the main track.....the track the shows bones are built on and is pending to develop nd what overall viewers are eager to see.

Edited by adorableKSG - 13 years ago