Frequent Posters

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG!! Both are super duper cute!!!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Originally posted by: psychoboblehead

I'm pencil 😎

Never the less, SRK's son looks like a typical ameer baap ka bigda hua aulad ..

How did you come to that conclusion from him playing soccer?! Please explain b/c I only see a young boy wearing a soccer uniform!
kash4life thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I'm pencil 😎

Because he's playing football?πŸ€”....Hate on SRK, but a kid, who you don't know AT all?! Jeez.

Anyways their both cuties! Saif's son is gonna be really handsome when he grows up!  πŸ˜†

Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hopefully, they will not get lured into the world of bollywood... is that too much to ask... πŸ€”

such a good age, when you have no worries about anything in the world... on one hand, i wish i was young again, but on the other hand, everything happens for the best... πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

I'm pencil 😎

I feel the same thing, and it's not from these pics at all. He looks pretty chill in these soccer pics but in other pics and events, you can tell. He has that air about him😊

He's a pretty handsome boy but the kid's definitely gonna be a heartbreaker
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolchick

I feel the same thing, and it's not from these pics at all. He looks pretty chill in these soccer pics but in other pics and events, you can tell. He has that air about him😊

He's a pretty handsome boy but the kid's definitely gonna be a heartbreaker

being a celebrity's kid can be such a curse....!   😳

it may not even be intentional on his part, and he may not even think of himself as all that...  but people tend to judge the worst from just pictures, that too at this age....!   πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›   no child should be judged so harshly....!   πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

that being said, ALL the handsome men tend to be heartbreakers... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›   actually, MOST men in general tend to be heartbreakers, even if they look like their heads have been shoved in freshly cemented pavement... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

i shall desist using my p.s....!   πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

being a celebrity's kid can be such a curse....!   😳

it may not even be intentional on his part, and he may not even think of himself as all that...  but people tend to judge the worst from just pictures, that too at this age....!   πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›   no child should be judged so harshly....!   πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

that being said, ALL the handsome men tend to be heartbreakers... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›   actually, MOST men in general tend to be heartbreakers, even if they look like their heads have been shoved in freshly cemented pavement... πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

i shall desist using my p.s....!   πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

I didn't mean to scrutinize him or anything like that...I really couldn't care less about him or others like Suri Cruise (who has been made to look like a circus freak). It's just an observation that I've gleaned from looking a 3 or so pics of his which I agree is not enough to make a judgement call. He's still a kid who's going to make mistakes; I'm not taking that away from him, Saif's children, Kajol's children, Karishma's children, etc

Now if he enters Bollywood in a couple of years (and he probably will), then yes then I would really care for about what he is like, because I care more about BW celebs than I should from the way I frequent this forumπŸ˜†