Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Yes, Dar, Anju is not ok, n I really love her very much. I'm feeling ill myself .She's my sweetheart friend.
Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

They didn't even show us where RG slept last night, told u guys, they won't show it, because for now it has no significance for the story where they sleeps. But, it's infuriating .They r always avoiding the arrangement of it.

I agree with you here Mac!
Darine1980 thumbnail

Yes, Dar, Anju is not ok, n I really love her very much. I'm feeling ill myself .She's my sweetheart friend.

Hope she'll get better soon!!!
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
But why he said, " I really want 2 b your husband . Will you be my wife ? " What's all this ? They r already husband n wife, the only remaining thing is consummating their marriage otherwise.....Curious choice of words.
Darine1980 thumbnail

Well........it looked to me as if R's trying his best 2 get adjusted 2 their changed life-style .It's not easy for him ,it's very difficult for him but he knows that if this strong girl ,G, supports n helps him he'll deal with it some how. So, it looked like seeking reassurance.

Have you seen G's reaction when he said I want to be a husband in real sense? She's just stood up...
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
N, G's reaction. Very very interesting. The way she looked, it was like, why r u saying all this Rudra ? N, it was etched on her face ,like always, I don't expect any thing from u. The way she stood up 2 leave even before R's finished with talking...........
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: Darine1980

Have you seen G's reaction when he said I want to be a husband in real sense? She's just stood up...

It was like,she can't take it any more, like none of these were making any sense 2 her, but more important puzzle is what R meant by it ? 
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
I think G has ,for time being, given up any hope or expectation of R's making an effort,however feeble ,for their conjugal relationship n life, so when R suddenly started talking all husband -wife things, she was .....surprized n probably she was a little angry n she looked really upset as she got up from chair...
Darine1980 thumbnail

But why he said, " I really want 2 b your husband . Will you be my wife ? " What's all this ? They r already husband n wife, the only remaining thing is consummating their marriage otherwise.....Curious choice of words.

But husband and wife's relationship is not only about physical relationships even if i's really important, may be he wanted to say that now they have to share everything and to stand by eachother during the good and the bad moments,... From their wedding til crossover epi, they didn't behave like husband-wife, at least from R's side he didn't care a damn about his wife, it was like she didn't exist for him, but now he's accepted that G is his wife and lifepartner and he has to fulfill his responsabilities as husband! I've understood is this way.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image