Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Bee3nazz

oh Mac u are talking to ur dearest adopted sisters!!!
she cant argue with that... no actually she is ur mum she can argue with anything! hmmm do u kno wat i do when my mum starts to talk, rant rave n nag?
i either ignore her turning my ipod vol up or i distract her from the subject as soon as i know where she is heading!!!
90% of the times the distraction works the other 10% of the times it doesnt work is when i start to distract her too late n she is already in the Nagging "zone/mood" if kno wat i mean ;)

There is a mould where they cast moms .They r all more or less same..but mine is particularly.....ahem ahem.......gotta b careful with choice of words. Well.....she's Hitler in her own zone n she yells at me, gutsy Mac just cowers or shakes like paddy field in wind. very nagging behind me.😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳 , it'll need more than any ipod 2 distrack her...I wonder whether even loud speaker will do...🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i kno im ment to have completed my assinment by now but i havent even written 1000 of the 3000 words needed to completes it!
urgh!!!
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: naava

poor abhay...now that's true love...or something...😕  i do like him....he deserves a nice girl though  

Beth, does your mom think watching SSBS is frivolous? or does she just think u should be studying..  😆  for me, i am going to bed !!  night! 

she thinks I should b studying n I yawns all the time n think of SSBS. My studies r simply getting on my nerves. They r never ending. I'm seeing ghost of exam every where nowadys.😈
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
iam glad that least Rudra and Gauri will be happy.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bee3nazz

i kno im ment to have completed my assinment by now but i havent even written 1000 of the 3000 words needed to completes it!
urgh!!!

N, I'm just 10 % prepared for my exams which is due on March- April. I feel like crying when I think of all those horribly tough exams looming near. ðŸ˜­
SilverBell thumbnail
I study during holidays. so I do well in exams.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: OrientalDancer

Occupied with making anis from Binnys DID days.😕

My mom doesnt like it, when i sitting all the time for the pc and chatting instead learning for my exams, which btw are 12th/13th February!

N, me whiling away my most precious time n depriving my body of it's very necessary sleep. At least, u r doing some thing worth while. Guess what, my mom has no idea that keep myslf awake every night n chat.😆
SilverBell thumbnail
sorry I was alway watching the ME. loved it. and my tooth still hurts.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail

Originally posted by: Artemis678

I study during holidays. so I do well in exams.

Yikes , that's cool Nici. Um..... may I ask what r your subjects ? N, which degree r u aiming for Nici ?
OrientalDancer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Okay, GN , have to go.Wishing everyone sweet and  RaGalicious dreams!!!