Woh 'con' thi!

Mili27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Hi, Gang of gals,

Its cold, foggy and dark and depressive out here and to top it all the info that there is more of YKW to come in MKAP. In one of the articles it was mentioned that KN will be going to the police to file a complaint against the Saxena parivar including Arushi( the con artist, par excellence!). Under normal circumstances Shakti did have a case against her for cheating him( breach of promise), desertion and unilaterally breaking the marriage.

However since he is already a married man does his plea stand any chance in the court of law. I personally think that the Saxenas should have pre-empted any such move by the Thakurs by filing a case of annulment of the marr. on the basis of bigamy.

I am sure there are eye witnesses who saw YKW pulling KN into the mandap. Can KN use this as a pretext to file a case against A. The other alternative is that the Thakurs can file a case against A for robbery, after all she ran away with all the jewellery.

I am keen on knowing how the CVs will handle the legal aspect of this illegal and unholy mess. How long will the CVs carry on showing that the Saxenas are more sinned against than sinning.
Edited by Mili97 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
i was thinking abt the expensive jewellery aswell that aargoosia ran off with
tanthya thumbnail

It is an average  sized  female biped given to constant swinging and frequent screeching and squeaking with occasional lapse of silence ,Given to impulsiveness and impetuousness ....Also prone to constant running to and fro or all over the town...

It is also known  by other names like Aarghoooshiya , urghooooshiya, Aarushiyaaaaaaaaaa, Naiki Bahu, Aarushi ..
Edited by tanthya - 13 years ago
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

It is an average  sized  female biped given to constant swinging and frequent screeching and squeaking with occasional lapse of silence ,Given to impulsiveness and impetuousness ....Also prone to constant running to and fro or all over the town...

It is also known  by other names like Aarghoooshiya , urghooooshiya, Aarushiyaaaaaaaaaa, Naiki Bahu, Aarushi ..

:-)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) Ohh Tanth..[plsssssssssss!!
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tanthya thumbnail

Milli,

Lega[ul]l,lo[w]gic...what are they.??..where can the CV's buy them..as for as I know..They are [le]GULLing us with Krishna and Kriya ..expecting that we are LO [wly] intelligent and will be swept by the maGICπŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: HamiSky

:-)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) Ohh Tanth..[plsssssssssss!!
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hi Hams,

πŸ˜ƒ Enna vara vara Snake length kuranjikitte Podhu...
Mili27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=tanthya]
Milli,

Lega[ul]l,lo[w]gic...what are they.??..where can the CV's buy them..as for as I know..They are [le]GULLing us with Krishna and Kriya ..expecting that we are LO [wly] intelligent and will beswept by the maGICπŸ˜ƒ

😲I hope they are  not  thinking of doing the disappearing act. The magic is surely working. I wasπŸ‘the hardest when the Cvs pulled out the bunny (read YKW )out of their non- thinking hat (read cap) Waiting for the next act now.
HamiSky thumbnail
U both are rocking!!
I admire the courage of CVs for again coming up with an article on Arushi..not just hinting the aanewale track bhi on Arushi but also clearly stating that KP will be sidelined with a few scenes! URGH!

What hapnd to K's job? Kesar's rape?
how did Sax get electricity yaani who paid their bill?

the above oare latest additions..old ones being SS election, P murder plans, Kesar hinting it to GD, Mathurs, Aman n wife..more than that will Kesar ever come out of her shell??

HamiSky thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanthya

Milli,

Lega[ul]l,lo[w]gic...what are they.??..where can the CV's buy them..as for as I know..They are [le]GULLing us with Krishna and Kriya ..expecting that we are LO [wly] intelligent and will be swept by the maGICπŸ˜ƒ

Super like Tanth!! esp @bold..

babithaj thumbnail

Originally posted by: HamiSky

Super like Tanth!! esp @bold..

Superb, Sathya...πŸ‘
On the low note we do love K n kriya ?????