Loved the update

All the sigs r sooo nice n u have improved sooo much

Keep rocking

Love Preeti
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh my gosh!! Is that an update or what? 😲

Ok, for starters, I love the Karan-Kitloo ones the most. Man, do I miss them or what!! 
The IPKKND ones came out really well and so did the Aditi-Kritz one.
Jiya ones are gorgeous, though, I don't happen to be a fan, honestly.
Wahi-Drashti one is really cute! And omg, I love the Jenny and Shilpa ones!!
APK and D3 ones are absolutely fab.
Favourite has to be MoNayaJun!! I heart this trio <33

Overall, superb update πŸ‘
scarlet.moon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
One heck of a long update πŸ˜† Lovely creations! They all look so pretty! Keep making more! 
nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow Maria.. Such awesome creations! πŸ‘

Loved d Kritika-Additi one d most.. And of course KW n DD.. Really very gud creations.. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Alisha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Ohh Gosssh such a goregeous update dear!!    πŸ˜ πŸ˜  

Aww.. The all karan and kittu stuff is out of this world...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ So beautiful!

I love the color you have put on your siggy!  πŸ€— Is looks so perfect! ❀️

Aww... Yummi  πŸ€ͺ the audi and kittu one is so preety..! The looks so beautiful!

I"m loving the all stuff of sanaya and barun.. πŸ‘πŸΌ The first one is awesome! Loved the text on it..!  Ohmymy the kushi one siggy is out of the blue..! SuperB work on it..! ⭐️ β­οΈ 

and all the other stuff are rocking like you maro!  😍 πŸ€—

Wooow the jenny and shilpa siggies looks so beautiful and the bleeding r just perfect yaar!  πŸ˜› I can see your hard work!... πŸ€—

Awww gooosh the Anuskha stuff are wonderful.. <333

Before I start to comment on Kat stuff... Thaanks a ton for making siggies of her!... πŸ€— πŸ€— 

Start from the very first..! Have to say your bleeding is out of the blue! 😍 So good is seems real yaarr.  I"m in shock like this 😲 πŸ€£

Kat n hirtik looks dam hawwt togheter...  πŸ˜ 

The seconde one is so preety! I love the color very well..! MashAllah!!...  πŸ˜

The third one is killing me.. The last one is brillant..! All the stuff of katrina r brillant!!!... I"m def going to use them soon..!!! InnshAllah

The bebo siggies so beautiful! Loving them so much.. πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ

the sonam kapoor one is magical! Super Duper <3

Ohh goossh the last one is so cute! Imran really look so hawwt..!  ☺️

Sweetheart you just rock with your amziing work!

Lovely keep sizzzling like this!

Love yah!

Aish
Meehak. thumbnail

Riyaa darliiing πŸ€—

Haila I'm in LOVE with you upatde :O :O :O Let's start with Karan&Krtika, Wooow Goregeous sigi of theem, awww thee bleeding.. WOOW it's look aweesome, The secound one looking Faab ! (: Aditi&Kittu sigi, awwwhhh.. shoo sweet, GOShhh I loveeed it a looots 😳 The text looking aweesome, I love the text style ! Barun & Sanaya, Hayee..Arnav ka GUSSA 🀣 OMG Arnav look soo sweet when he are angry LAMO* πŸ˜† πŸ˜ Them sigi are daaam daam daam beauitful, aww the first one are Mindblowing & the Secound one, OFFF I loveddd <3 OMG the color the text are amaazinge hun πŸ˜ƒ WOOOW many manyy sigi of them woow I like it (: I love the all sigi Riya, Resten of sigi are amaaiznge, & yeah the APK one are shamiiing ! 😍 aww the bleeding are faaab ! :D :D :D Shona&Jen sigi are suppperb sweeet ! <3 OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG Anu sigi WOOOW first of alll I would said 1000 thank too you for make sigi of her, πŸ€— Jaan it's daaam pretyyy them all are superb sweet, awww the first one will use it now now now ! (: Love you jaan ! πŸ€— The bolly stuff''s are mindblowing & yeah the Imran & Kat sigi are Goregeous (: Love you Muhaa, upatde soon jaana ! You know na I don't like you LAAZY paan 🀣 πŸ€£ 
Edited by Taani96 - 12 years ago
..Amira.. thumbnail
Aww <3 sooo niceee!!! loveee ur work... Thnks for thee pm =D

~Amira~ 
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
amazing as always. maria i love your work especially the karanika & bollywood siggies. also i love the new concept u kept of friendship siggies. they r awesome.

thanks for the PM.i will be waiting for your next update.

i have a request can u make 2 siggies for me 1 of Shahrukh khan on his own his cool look images they dont have to be recent images & write some line like King Khan rules the world.

2nd to be of arjuhi of romantic moments showing their sizzling chemistry.

i have been wanting to request but have been busy. thanks for giving us the option to request & thanks i appreciate you doing this.take your time i know it is hard work i will be waiting for u.thanks