Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Terrance is so sweet! Have any of you watch CDD? I have not seen it yet, but I will. Has it started already?
Its_Sash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

Terrance is so sweet! Have any of you watch CDD? I have not seen it yet, but I will. Has it started already?

Yaa CDD started off last night (IST)😊

TL was awesome πŸ˜³ The show started off very nicely.... and I'm looking forward to it. The participating teams are also very good and the judges are not so generous over there... its good to see that the judges are not compromising on the quality of dancing😳

This time I feel that CDD team challenge started off in a much better way than DID doublesπŸ˜› please don't kill me for this.😳 But i didn't like the way judging is taking place in DID πŸ˜• I expected a lot from marzi and rajeev but the yesterday's grand premiere was not so great according to me... I find DID 2 was much ahead of DID doubles as per the quality of dancing is concerned. 
mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Its_Sash

Yaa CDD started off last night (IST)😊

TL was awesome πŸ˜³ The show started off very nicely.... and I'm looking forward to it. The participating teams are also very good and the judges are not so generous over there... its good to see that the judges are not compromising on the quality of dancing😳

This time I feel that CDD team challenge started off in a much better way than DID doublesπŸ˜› please don't kill me for this.😳 But i didn't like the way judging is taking place in DID πŸ˜• I expected a lot from marzi and rajeev but the yesterday's grand premiere was not so great according to me... I find DID 2 was much ahead of DID doubles as per the quality of dancing is concerned. 

@bold::uve spoken my mind dear...exactly what i was wondering..judging was like so simple,for every another performance they (rajeev and marzi) voiced same comments,i too expected alot from them...yeah quality of dance??talk about it ,i expected outstanding ,smashing,never seen before,unusual dance routines this time,but no, i felt whatever i was seeing is so repeated..(completely my POV)..{im yet to watch the complete 2nd episode,i may skip it πŸ˜•}

and then again i missed terrance😭..hope he's back next season..
mazkachazka thumbnail

Originally posted by: Awww

what does CDD Stand for?

Chak dhoom dhoom..😊 on colours..
mazkachazka thumbnail
hey guys made this just a while ago...u can use it for ure sig's to mark his comeback..😍

Purrrfect thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mazkachazka

hey guys made this just a while ago...u can use it for ure sig's to mark his comeback..😍

Awesome....very very nice!!!πŸ‘
Purrrfect thumbnail
I have added your siggy to the first page.
mazkachazka thumbnail
ohh thanks sooooooo much dear...ok btw wats ure name?
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I saw CDD last night, and this group of girls came to audition who were inspired by him. πŸ˜³ Unfortunately, the girls need more training, but Terence was so sweet to them! He came to them and danced with each of them, and the main girl of the group even got lifted and carried by him! πŸ˜² πŸ˜ He even them lifts Malika Sherawat and says how she's size zero.....πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†
Purrrfect thumbnail
I don't get that channel and it's not fun watching online :(