Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Theek Thaak...Fit Faat - Page 107

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
How about Tu Tu Main Main. It was refreshing, isn't it ? Why can't people write such shows today. All people know is to show pregnancy before marraige and kill it for the sake of its juvenile audience ...
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: kritishah3

I miss Sarabhai As well.....The OLD SO wen it started had some Awesome shows....Sarabhai Remix Special Squad Siddhanth Etc....I really miss all of them..... 

I saw Shruti for moment i got confused between Dhrashti n Riddhi i thought  its AdiYa 😆

U got confused b/w RB and GC also kya😆😆
MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Kritz! I love your siggies! Both of them! 😳
monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kritishah3

I miss Sarabhai As well.....The OLD SO wen it started had some Awesome shows....Sarabhai Remix Special Squad Siddhanth Etc....I really miss all of them..... 

I saw Shruti for moment i got confused between Dhrashti n Riddhi i thought  its AdiYa 😆

Rose & gun was also good. another show i can't remember its name in which they showed three friend's story. gaurav was in that show, & kavita was also thre. ðŸ˜³
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: psychoboblehead

How about Tu Tu Main Main. It was refreshing, isn't it ? Why can't people write such shows today. All people know is to show pregnancy before marraige and kill it for the sake of its juvenile audience ...

That was another amazing show. Has anyone seen d show Yeh Hai Mumbai Meri Jaan on Zee? That was another hilarious one.
MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hey!
I know it was such a nice show , a kind of show you could come home , watch and get relaxed . Tu-Tu main main remains my fav comedy show ever. The actors were good too.
monty22 thumbnail

Shak don't remind me my golden days...tu tu main, hum paanch, hum sab ek hain, Family no. 1, just mohhabat, hip hip hurray........what period that was.................no rona dhona type serial...........whenever u watched this show u felt so good...........😳 

🤣

I don't want any sequels to this movie. Let it remain an epic in itself.
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: *Shruti*

U got confused b/w RB and GC also kya😆😆

Yup from the side face i thought its RB....😆 😆  Baad main phir se dekha toh realized haila they are GuRti.......😆 😆 😆 😆 For a split second i seriously thought they are AdiYa....
monty22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Shruti*

That was another amazing show. Has anyone seen d show Yeh Hai Mumbai Meri Jaan on Zee? That was another hilarious one.

i think in that show varun badola & vrijesh heerji  was lead.i think  i had watched that.