Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
I have been saying for some time now that AA scenes and Maaneet scenes in an episode are contrasted.  Yesterday was no different. Here was a guilty Maan breakdown and baring his heart to his beloved and their baby when questioned by his love and there was a guilty Arjun evading the question posed by a woman he was increasingly getting attracted to and who was attracted to him.  He knew that he had come with the purpose of destroying the K family so he felt uncomfortable playing with the feelings of the woman he was beginning to fall in love with and is trying to move away.   
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Bri.....Opti🤗......

any thing interesting to discuss😃
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Opti exactly ... I agree. I noticed as well thanks to u.. I was like Opti will write this in her take😆
zarmyna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
After the Baby Blooper
After the "baby or Mom" blooper, today I finally get a chance to put in a few words. Let see ( I'll try to keep focus and not jump to the episode aired last night)

Thursday 6th Jan:  Cheeky doctor changes her statement haan! "mera matlab hai.......". So the CVs changed the dialogue haan?. Mogambo khush hoya! only if they could do away with some other mistakes that continue to haunts us and are getting so much of no expression footage.

MSK says Geet the moment Doc asks, yes it may have looked a bit selfish and uncaring but Geet did come first in his life, Geet is the only friend he has so that was natural. Plus, in choosing Geet he atleast has the surity of Geet being saved, choosing baby meant Geet's life in danger and hence both lost.

OFcourse now the guilt starts and thats only because our Munda loves the Kudi too much and cares for her like naything so knows exactlyhow she'd think, knows how important the baby is for her, it actually is the reason she rebelled against her family, defied the norms and decided to live life on her own terms. I recently watched one of the first promos fro Geet where everyone is naming their baby girl Geet and then the question comes, "Aisa kya kiya hai Geet nai...." which was meant to show that Geet is successful in her struggle and is able to obtain the kinda life she set out for. So the baby symbolises Geet's strength of character, her refusal to just go with the flow of the society, her willingness to go against the tide. And if that baby is so uncaringly dealt with and she comes to know then MSK's love is in trouble as in the race for Geet's love baby comes first and MSK second, she knows it, he knows it and we know it.

Geet to-be-Khurrana has to know reading eyes: Geet is at once aware that something is amiss and asks MSk but doesnt get the answer.

Friday 7th Jan: Fast forward to the last scene and the promise that MSK will keep Geet happy in all the wedding rituals and functions so the question in viewers' mind is how will he do that when the baby continues to give hime guilt trip. As we know from before that bharoosa and vishwaas are the keywords in any relationship for MSk so he wont be able to overcome that guilt and I felt that he will tell her.

Saturday 8th Jan: The skit hmmmm the skit...........the skit? the skit!!!!!!
didnt like it!
The breakdown: bacha bana baby, Geet bani Mom: I guess he/she was bacha until they referred to it in third person, this time MSK was talking to him so called him baby and referred to geet as mom. The scene was good, showed that the two can openly talk about their worries and will not let them hang in the air. They cant move on with some thing untold between them, thats bharoosa and vishwaas!
I liked the dialogues and the fact that writers finally brought up the fact that it is some other man's baby that MSK has accepted and we see that it his decision of saying Geet has made him doubt himself, which shows that Maan Singh Khurrana thinks he has imperfections too. So 👍🏼 totally liked that!
What I didnt like in the whole scene was what MSK was wearing, it restrained movement and the whole effect was marred. Choridaar on guys...ermm i dont like it and on MSK urghh it so popped the dreamy bubble in my head. it was all so fitted and while sitting down he was looking like some Mughal era prince sitting in very feminine clothes. Sorry, despite being an MSK fan I couldnt swallow this, i had a verrrrrry hard time watching the scene.
Annie Urjun: 🤣I have one question, are the CVs trying to make us accept that Aniie exists by showing us how similar they are??? like on 7th she held his chin and made arjun look at her, a signature MSk act and then yesterday too her dialogues had the same theme that dialogues betwen MSK and Geet when MSK was sure geet loved him but she kept denying and Msk used tos ay k mera dil keh raha hay... how can what i feel be worng....🤣it looked as if arjun is saying Geet's dialogue "its complicated', geet's complication was the baby and his is NT.

About the main theme of the show

CVs remember this

Maan's blast from the past: sameera. remember her and make a beautiful plot on his past. go to the eerie attic where MSK has put away all the stuff
While everyone is enjoying the wedding invest time in being creative Good Luck
zarmyna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
@opti i just mentioned that in my take
😎 great minds think alike haan

@Polki BTw I absolutely tremendously amazingly loved ur post on Vicky pg1🤣👏👏especially the videos⭐️
@Daku am a fan now 😊
@Sigma good job I knw why ur dadi is so proud
Edited by zarmyna - 13 years ago
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Geetu sneaking in to c if anyone home...
Marking the den as having difficulty in locating it otherwise. 😊

Could not reserve yesterday :( But Maneet scene was beautiful. Very well executed with Baby-talk, GC's tears and spot on expressions and DD's complementary acting, where she showed confusion, slight shock, pain and love all at the suitable times. 👏
BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hola...here is my take. I  took Anj's reserve on Pg 2 today so my take can be found there too.

Annie and Arjun's convo - Arjun is conflicted. Who should he listen to? Heart or mind? His heart is falling in love with Annie and his mind says he is here to seek revenge on the family that ruined his sister's life. Who will he listen to at the end? It will be his heart. He seems to be a man of morals. He will make the right choice at the end when he knows the entire truth. Even if Brij blackmails him, at the end he will choose his love.

Maan and Geet scene - WOW! Loved it! It is now one of my favorites. A brilliant scene, something I have not seen from Geet HSP in a while. Very emotional and heart breaking. I loved the emotions depicted in it, from both Maan and Geet. GC and DD were both in full form, fantastic performance.

Maan breaks down from the moment Geet begins to question him. Tears begin to fall from his eyes. Which I think is apt for the situation because he is afraid he will lose the love of his life for his one "mistake". He talks to the baby and apologizes for his betrayal. He became selfish for his love and because the baby was not his own. He admits the guilt was killing him inside. Why did Maan say he became selfish because it was not his real anch? He is under the illusion that he made that choice because the baby was not his biologically. But it was Geet who understood that any man in his position regardless would have take the same decision. A man thinks of his wife and a mother thinks of the child. The mother feels the love for the baby before a father does because she carries it.  As I said, Geet did understand him. She had to. She knows how much she means to him. Geet is the only ray of happiness that he has. Whereas for Geet there is her baby.

Geet tells Maan, if the issue ever came up again he choose the baby. At first I wondered why Maan agreed right away. Is he really willing to give her up that easy? But it is because as the mother, Geet has the right to decide for her and her child. Maan cannot take that away. To him that would be another betrayal. Yes he would lose her, but Maan would never be able to live with himself for that deceit. Since Geet made him promise, I have a feeling this will come up in the future. Maan may have to make a choice again. Either he will do as he promised or he will choose Geet again. If he chooses the baby, then he loses Geet. But lets not forget the show is named after her so she stays. In that case both baby and mom live. However if he chooses Geet, she loses the baby there will be a rift between them. She will blame him for the loss of her child. And let me be honest and say I would hate that track because baby needs to stay.  Another option is that Geet and baby survives and Geet later finds out what choice Maan made that may lead to a misunderstanding.

For Geet her baby is most important, even before Maan. That is what she says to him. She felt mamta before she felt the love for him. But I have a feeling she may eat her words back up again, because she is wrong. She will never be able to live a day without Maan. She needs to realize that baby and Maan are EQUAL. For that she needs to be put in a position where she has to choose between baby and Maan. Maan promised to save the baby and that he will give his life for her. When he does, what will she do? Will she stand there and let him die for her? Of course not. She will risk it all for him. Then she will see that he means as much has her child. That loop needs to be closed. This one scene opened up a lot of potential scenarios. Important thing to note is BABY LIVES in all of them and that Maan and Geet come out with a stronger relationship and understanding.
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely take Ann. Agree with you.  Baby has to stay if the show is to remain interesting and different.  Choices may be forced upon the leads but the end result should be the baby is safe in all scenarios.  Geet may have said that the baby comes first for her but did she not risk her life (and that of her baby) when she rushed to HP to save Maan from being jailed? Here his reputation was at a stake not his life and she took the extreme step to protect him. So there is no way she can blame him if he is forced to chose again and he chooses her.  As she said any ordinary man would choose his wife over his own child even if faced with the possibility of having no more children unless he does not care for his wife.  Raising a motherless child is no joke.
mandu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
love what both Ann and Opti  have posted about Maan's dilemna