Frequent Posters

phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
😍at last adi is back on FB he posted few piks there .πŸ‘
Padmpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ya realy? Its nice.! Gudngt al! Hav sweet dreams.
sudss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
me yet to see it then... may be some one'd post it here in the forum... btw, is it related to the cast of naidl?  or something else this time?  just wondering if he had one back to the sets to see his laadli betiyaan πŸ˜‰
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey frnds i rem i 4got 2 post a thread abt basant panchami on this forum 4 my frnds. 2day was basant panchami & we didn't even wish each oder!!
basant panchami is celeberated on the 5th day of indian month magh(jan- feb), the 1st day of the spring. its celeberated 4 goddess Saraswati whos goddess of knowledge, art & music. ppl traditionally children r taught 2 write their 1st words, brahmins r fed, Kamdev god of luv is worshipped & educational institutes offer prayers 2 goddess Saraswati!! yellow colour is associated wid this. children & ppl fly kites & sweets r eaten wid in the family. its also related wid radha-krishna.

in ancient india ppl enjoy & go 2 parks & gardens wid their family & even luvers also celeberated it as festival of luv!!so it was also known as Madanutsav.

Saraswati Vandanaam:

"Yaa Kundendu tushaara haaradhavalaa,
Yaa shubhravastraavritha
Yaa veenavara dandamanditakara,
Yaa shwetha padmaasanaa,
Yaa brahmaachyutha shankara prabhritibhir Devaisadaa Vanditha (poojitaa)
Saa Maam Paatu Saraswatee Bhagavatee Nihshesha jaadyaapahaa"

Meaning : May that Goddess - Bhagavathi - the blessed Saraswathi presiding deity of learning and remover of our lethargy, laziness and ignorance, protect us. She is pure and white like the jasmine, the full moon and the garland like formation of dewdrops. She is dressed in a spotless robe. She has in her hand, the auspicious instrument veena. She is seated on a white lotus. She is the one who is always respected by Brahma the creator, Vishnu the preserver, Shankara the annihilator and other Gods.

"Saraswathi Namasthubhyam,
Varadey Kaamarupinee!
Vidhyarambham Karishyami,
Sidhir bhavathu mey sada !"

Meaning : Oh ! Goddess, Saraswathi, my humble prostrations unto Thee, who are the fulfiller of all my wishes. I start my studies with the request that thou will bestow Thy blessings on me

bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Bittu, I have answered your Pm and do share if you have found any information about that Awards thing?

BTW, what happened to that post regarding Raghav's different roops in emoticon forms? It would be pleasant.

Hope you all have a great day today!

And we get some good news as well. πŸ˜ƒ

Hi poet ....I am really very sorry to all my friends for my sudden disappearance and  for not posting the post which I have promised ..πŸ˜• but it will be valentine gift from my side 😳hope so ....πŸ˜†

As far award details are concern its here ...https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1578875

Guys .......din kuch aise jaa rahe hai ki ....I am surprised at the end of the day .....Ki itni jaldi khatam ho gaya ......... I still have some work to finish ....πŸ˜•

bittu31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coolsheetal

Bittu - Hamari baat aadhi reh gayi thi - I went to my DD that evening and asked the reason why he is being so harsh with the new team..😑...but the reason he gave was so accurate - ki Sheetal u n me knows this team since start n we all r bonded with personal touch too,but the team is perceiving that they all r now in the comfort zone n now whetehr they perform or not - they r safe in the company - so I have to show them ki no matter how old r u in the organisation,I can guarantee ur future only when u'll work and make the team work..😳...

Later on,he told me just chill n relax - nothing will happen wrong with ur team - but a trailor is needed to wake them up..πŸ₯±...By God,I felt ki yeh MK ki aatma boss mein kahan se aa gayi - He again proved ki he has an eagle eye for all his employees.....😈..

Poet - Have u seen the new pics at FB of some Marathon....Adi is looking so cool n handsum Dude....😍...

Shreya - Hows ur daughter performance ????

Sheetal its good that u had a talk .atleast  u got to know what's in his mind ....

Some times it happens we just set in our mind that this person is like that ...interaction is some thing which helps us to know ....

now just chilax .....& relax yaar ....tumhara boss itna bhi bura nahi hai πŸ˜†

BTW pls post marathon pics in the forum I also want to see that .....😳
Edited by bittu31 - 13 years ago
bittu31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiny15

hi every one!! i came here after 4-5 days as now theres nothing on the show from last 3-4 days i missed it twice & didn't feel any loss!! but really i miss all of u like anu, bittu,shreya, shilpa & oders. so i always visited this chit-chat corner & even though sumtimes i don't post anything i always try 2 press like button just 2 tell u that i m also here!!😊😊

@anu i agree wid u abt last season's JDJ comments. the prsn u r talking all knew he cudn't dance but he also himself thought that hes v.gud dancer. so many better dancer got evicted just bcoz of sum ppl's biased fangiri!!its really sad!🀒

Thanks tiny ....for missing us ....😊

Do post something ...it can be just simple hi...
bittu31 thumbnail

Oye Bittu, I missed you so much alongwith CC and BB. πŸ˜•

@ Uma - Do you recommend the movie? YSZ I mean?

I watched "The Bone Collector" and "An Eye for an Eye" over the weekend.

@Aditi - Only watched SRK and Madhuri's performance. 😊 

Love u poet .......πŸ€—BTW any news of BB and CC😳

bittu31 thumbnail

Bittu, you won't believe what I came acoss this weekend while I was rearranging folders and all in my PC? The 2nd SR sequence and that stupid song.

🀣

What an weired SR was that ......I feel that it was worst song selection of my Tv watching career
🀣 I have almost all the Rasia scene .but I don't have that video .....It was such that .....ki I don't feel like downloading it πŸ˜•

rather then watching it I prefer to watch VM by u ...which accidentally turns out to be SR special πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
bittu31 thumbnail
Enough of my Bak-bak πŸ˜†.....Last but not least ......

Happy Basant panchmi to all my Friends....

& thanks tiny .for the wish and wonderful post ...πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

Hope kal ka din kuch ....sakoon wala ho ......πŸ˜•