Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: mcm226

I agree.........Ashmit is not fluent in hindi,he is always looking for proper words while arguing................tarika thoda rude ho gaya but he was right..........she is diplomatic(but serif dusron ke liye,khud par koi baat aati hai to gaaliya,ullo ke pathe,baap ki bhi nahi suni n jaane kya kya nikalta hai madam ke muh se n kehti hai mujhe koi rude nahi lagta,mai kisi ko bura nahi keh sakti)

that is the difference of a decent human being.. she after all a human being reacted to DB's abusiveness and Ashmit/Dolly etc is jealous of her, that is why they are reacting like uncultured people.. meaning less joke related with UN ðŸ˜ē.. diplomacy is shweta's by birth character and this fool instead of appreciating that laughing at her.. we have seen his street culture enough..

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: fire_gun

same thing ashmit said that nothing wrong with being diplomatic but usko sunna kaha tha....the way she choosed  hrishant was height of diplomacy

Arre nahi, a have a better word, it's not diplomacy, but it's badla 😆

She might know well ke Samir is watching, she thinks last time u took Dolly's name, now I take Hrishant's name 😆

Bigg boss is trying to create misunderstandings in between the housemate

otherwise there is no other reason to ask this question again and again........

it creates diffeerence of opinion

I am sure Shweta understand this tactic for cheap TRP by bigg boss
Shweta having great experience on TV< knows the tricks to gain TRPs

thats why she tries to avoid becoming victim of this......

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: milindo2

Shweta samjhte hai aur baaqi nahi? ðŸ˜ē😆
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: temorocks

She might know well ke Samir is watching, she thinks last time u took Dolly's name, now I take Hrishant's name 😆

sam took dolly name for what??/.......seriously the way she choosed hrishant was big turn off  she could choose seema,sam or even sara
_adyy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: milindo2

To apna naam kiyun nahin le leti aur bolti BB stop playing games

kuch bhi ulta seedha logic na do ðŸĪĢ
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

she took hrishant's name bec of salman's question last week... may be thinking that public outside wanted Hrishant in and she was going along with that thought.. end of the day that is her choice and she can think and decide whatever way she want.. she clearly know whatever she is going to say is not the RIGHT way bec of her diplomatic thinking nature... so she clearly given her answer before giving hrishant's name as she know that is not RIGHT..

if you think back her diplomatic answer was the correct and right ANSWER.. bec whatever happened is happened, whatever remaining is needed to be looked into.. instead of understanding her intellectual mind foolish people like ashmit and dolly was laughing..😆
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Hi friends,

I wonder why Ashmit never let anybody talks and always tries to prove his point to be right, being it Sara, Veena and now Shweta.....
He can't decide over others' choices and then say u r diplomat, what about him trying to act as the best and saying I nominate myself, this act it self proves that he is trying to be diplomat, not Shweta.....
He said to her, u did been rude with others, he said as example Dolly, what the hell, this is not even example, coz he was very much supporting Shweta the time Dolly brought that personal issue, he knows well that she has to react, he is bringing old issue regarding Shweta coz he is simply insecure........

PS. I am not Shweta's fan, but Ashmit truely has no manners to talk with others, he tries to show off that he is intelligent, which is he is not at all ðŸĪŠ

i agree he is kinda rude.. but wat he did todays was awsome... he showed miss paidal the mirror ....

Ashmit should win....
_adyy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I agree regarding that Shweta should had mentioned Samir, maybe she didn't took his name this time, coz last time he didn't took her name, he took Dolly's name 😆

Waise all in Bigg Boss' house r losers, I am not biased to any of them.......

Not losers, they are just playing game, every one wants to win the show.

Ashmit used his charms, Shweta is using diplomacy

IMO its all fair in love n war, but the issue she not accepting what she is n neither her fans.

They are giving all kinds idiotic reasons to make people believe that she isnt diplomatic when she is!