Thirumathi Selvam January 2011 archives

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Monday  3/1/11 Archives ' Copy

Neram nallalle Roja vOda neram nallalle.....another  mOkkai episode ...
.enna paavam seythanai ........Rojaaaa
Ennnaaa paavam seythanai ......
DSDR and LR 1 thiruvilaiyaadal KAana......
Enna paavam seythanaiiiiiiiii

Roja kku paatu ellam apdiye pOngi pOngi varathu ppa

DSDR thiru mugam thaan first segment le ye - avar ennavO Alcoholics Anonymous le
training edutha mathiri OCP thedaraar. Asattu  Reva athai bathroom le Olichu vaichu
irukka. DSDR finds that, empties the tablets in to the toilet , flushes and replaces with
similar looking vitamin tabs (hmm, DSDR eppO doctor aanaar??? correct color
 medicine??)
Anyways, Reva comes with the milk, DSDR asadu vazhiya calls her
 Rathi, Ramba and Thilothama rolled in to one (Roja neram yen nalla illai nnu ippO puriyaratha??) Finally Reva swallows the vitamin tablets - Eljay, unga kutti Raani
update panna adutha generation vanthudum from DSDR and Reva -
kashtam da sammyyyy ....

Palace De LR 1 - Park maama is moottai kattings. Thani kudithanam pOraar . Kudisai
veedu paarthach. Agent comes and says that the kudisai owner wants all the advance
at one stroke - "evening ready  pannitta, innikke milk boiling !!" Park agrees. LR 1 starts
her parambalaattam and says that Park has a palace at his feet - "why should you go
to a kudisai??" Park says that he lived in LR 1 's palace only at the behest of his son,
MMMM - "now that Raani is out of the picture, I want to go far away from you" LR 1 begs hubby darling to stay but Park says that she has THE house and needs no relations -
"be an orphan, athu thaan unakku punishment" LR 1 cries , says that she repents,
calls park to come with her " to make amends.... give me a last chance " Park is
skeptical but nevertheless follows wifey darling.

Third segment - cat and mouse game of Sori and Kavya. Sori calls the manager and learns that Kavya knows everything. Orders the manager to keep Kavya off the office but madam enters just then. Sori gets to know that and asks the manager to give the phone to her.
Tells her that he is staging a drama with manager as the co-respondent " Our business is gone  but I need to keep the employees happy so that we can resurrect...." Kavya believes that. Sori keeps the manager in the loop and asks him to keep Kavya in the dark about the truth. Well, that  plan will go south now..... the auditor arrives.... manager tries to steer him away from Kavya..but Kavya wins.. Auditor happily says " Sori is among the top notch business men..in South India.." ..Kavya marupadiyum confused...Roja mattum enna?? Thangalai da sammmyyyy

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Enakkum neram seriyillai, Roja, that's why I am sitting here and updating this useless episode, full of nothingness!

Update for Tuesday, Jan 4, 2010:

Kavya is stunned when the auditor says that Sori's firm has made more money in the last three months than other firms in the city have made in the last twelve months (does the whole city have only one auditor? or are such matters not confidential any more and do auditors discuss these matters over the table at coffee sessions?)  After he leaves, the manager confesses that he said everything according to Sori's instructions.  Kavya is confused, thinks back to Sori's telling her that his business was facing losses, avoiding her in the bedroom, gets more confused, throws a few files off the table, holds her head, says Ayyoooooo, walks to one side, throws a few more files on the floor, holds her head again, and finally faints.  Habbaa, I am spared her restless pacing and throwing files!  Malar comes in with coffee, sees her on the floor, and tries to wake her up, but she does not regain CONSCIOUS!!!!! (conscious varalai avangalukku!)

Now the drama - Scene 1 - Bhagyam and Poonga come to Selvam's house, Poonga is surprised and Bhag says she has to do parigaaram where she did the paavam, feels bad that Selvam is living here after she threw him out.  Selvam comes out, looks at her, followed by Archana, who comes out, sees Bhag and turns into a volcano and erupts.  Archu tells Bhag to clear the place if she has ever eaten any food with salt in it, if she has any VMSS, she is not a woman but a rakshasi, (and that's why we named her LR 1!) asks Selvam if he has forgotten how she was thrown out of the house by Bhagyam even though she was pregnant, has he forgotten how they slept on the sidewalk with nowhere to go, has he forgotten how he sobbed on her lap in the temple, and so on.  Priya and Bhanu come out, Bhanu wants to know who this woman is, and why Archu who is normally a patient person, has now erupted like a volcano?

Scene 2 of drama - Bhagyam tells Bhanu that she is the woman who raised Selvam, who used his earnings from the age of eight to feed her own children, who cheated him out of the house and left him and Archu on the street.  She says now Vasu has disowned her, Rani has disowned her and left, the sambandhi whom she believed actually challenged her and said he would see how the marriage will take place, and now Poonga wants to move out of the house, leaving her an anaadhai with just a house for company, while Selvam has no house but is surrounded by his family.  Finally, she says she has not come there to ask Selvam and Archana to return to their house, but to ask for forgiveness, and falls at Selvam's feet (another drama?)  Selvam says Ennanga neenga ..., and Archana looks suspicious.

Thodarum ....

Credits: techsatish.net

Edited by eljay - 13 years ago
eljay thumbnail
I can't believe the number of people who have clicked on the Like button for yesterday.   Please write some comments, any comments at all, even if it is only to appreciate the size of Bhag's pottu or Archana's sari or Kavya's nail polish, or even add a couple of songs that will make this discussion so much more fun!

Update for Wed, Jan 5, 2010:

Bhags falls at MM's feet, and clarifies that she is not asking him and Archu to return to their ancestral palace, but to talk to Poonga, who is talking about living in a separate kudisai.  She says she will be an anaadhai if he also leaves, and finally MM tells her to get up and says Poonga will always be with her in that house (paavam Poonga, avarukku life imprisonment!)  Suddenly the baby can be heard from inside, Bhags looks inside, asks to have a glimpse of her grandson, her kudumba vaarisu (who will carry the mighty MM lineage!).  She says she has never seen the baby (and whose fault is that?) and takes out a waist chain from her surukku bag.  Apparently, this is the same chain that Selvam used to wear as a baby and she has preserved it all these years (enna, rommmmba paasam inge pozhiyaradhu?), can he put it on the baby?  Archu doesn't look too happy, and Selvam says No (and I almost fainted - indha manushanukku kooda rosham vandhudhaa?)  Alas, no, he tells Bhagyam to put it on the baby herself, and they all troop into the house (!!), Bhagyam puts the chain on the baby, konjifies, asks the baby to kick her with his tender feet (paavam andha baby, oru paavamum ariyaadhadhu, adhai poi inge vandhu maati vechu ippadi oru koothaa?).

Kavya is in the hospital, her MIL and FIL come running, FIL asks about Kavya, Sankaran says the doctors are inside, konjam conscious slip aachu!  MIL comes up with some nasty remarks as usual, FIL tells her to be quiet, Sankaran says that Sori has been informed and he is on his way home, MIL is annoyed that he has been disturbed, FIL again tells her to be quiet.

The doctors are discussing Kavya, and one doctor says her husband knows about the "no marital relations" taboo, and he has not told anyone about it, so tells the other doctor to not tell anyone.  The other doctor praises Sori's nature, Kavya has been listening to all this (conscious thirumbi vandhaachu!) and cries.

Poonga and Bhag return to their home, Poonga doesn't reply to Bhag telling him to bring his paathirams to the kitchen, she asks him why and he says he doesn't believe she has changed.  She tells him she has truly changed, he points out that she has said this before and then proceeded to cheat Selvam, so he goes into the puja room and asks her to do sathiyam on camphor.  She goes out of the room (oodhuvathi kondu vara poraangaLaa?)

Thodarum ...

rojapoooo thumbnail
Thursday  6/1/11

LR 1 is not bringing any incense sticks Eljay - instead brings the house documents-
SHOWS it to Park and says that she is ready to sign anywhere - "just so, MMMM
can reclaim his house " (ayyO da, rommmbbbaaa clever ma nee !!! UnnOda DSDR
sign panna maattan apdinnu thilla langadi velai kaattare !!!)
Looks like Park senses
Roja's mind talk and says " No, I do not want the docs. Just promise on this camphor
that you will never go back to being your true self " LR 1 must be heaving a sigh of
relief (athu sari, Park documents ai eduthundaa ??? DSDR kitte yaar Othai vaangarathu??) and happily promises - the camphor dies an instant death as LR 1 bangs it hard ( Park ai thaan adikka mudiyalai, nee yaavathu nalla vaangikkO ) Park is happy and asks LR 1 to
cook - "un kaiyaale sappidaren " (ayyo Park maama, ipdi kavunthittengale !!!! Roja sings
a solo Muhari - some thing like Pammal  K.Sambhandham song )

Muthukumar's wife and MMMM - some God forsaken haunted , unfinished building.
 Well, MK is hiding there and obviously he called his wife only that morning and asked
her to come along  with MMMM - First apologizes for ditching MMMM and finally comes
out with the story " I was coming to the Registrar's office with money.........arson.......
all gone... me in Nadu theru.." blah blah.... MMMM is smart , asks "Insurance??" MK
says that the surveyors felt that it was not an accident - finally narrates as to how
RS asked him to ditch MMMM and when MK refused warned him of dire consequences
 "avan thaan aalai vaichu erichu irukkan !!" MMMM kku apdiye soora deeram pOngi
varrathu - "he cheated my family and now yours ??? Inimel avan yuirOda irukka
 koodaathu.." - rushes out - MK and his wife make a futile attempt of stopping him.

MMMM comes to RS' den - learns that he has gone for some convocation 😉 ceremony
and heads to that place. The watchman of the den calls RS' crony and imparts the
news. Crony tells RS and RS says that until the green comes from RS, MMMM should
not be manhandled. Some guy - possibly got a salary of 10 Rs - is praising RS to the
 skies " Yezhai Pangaalan, POdhu nala sevakan " blah blah - RS in his acceptance
speech says that he is accepting this title so  that many people will come forward
to serving the poor - MMMM comes, shouts at RS , his cronies try to contain and RS
is dripping milk and honey "athu yen SIL Oda bro thaan, let him talk, avar problem
 therinjaa thaane solve pannalaam " Crowd le innOru 10 Rs case does a sky-earth
jump and calls RS as Uthaman. MMMM has a sensible Q " Nallavanukku ethukku
gundar pattalaam?? He cheated me.... tortured his own daughter because she
married my poor bro.... now brought a kOdeeswaran to Nadu theru..." goes on and on..
.RS narrows his eyes ... not sure if the crowd believes MMMM or not....

Freeze

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

****Archives****

Edited by shreenithi - 13 years ago
rojapoooo thumbnail
Archives ' Copy

Monday 10/1/11 - Ayyappa, Roja vai Yen da appa ipdi paduthare??? kOdumai kOdumai episodes kuduthu update vera panna vaikkare??? hmmmm

Kavya is crying her heart out to Sori and Sori is consoling her - conclusion?? Sori says
 that he cares for Kavya and is not ready to loose her " I can sacrifice anything for
you but can not sacrifice you for any thing " ( hmm , Roja mathiri makkan laam
update panna ready aa irukkum pOthu, why would you sacrifice anything??)
Kavya
sleeps, Sori keeps awake. Archu's  pappa is crying his heart out ( Rojaa, ellam pre
pOngal celebrations - azhugai galore)
Pappa is unwell - Priya looks devastated....
. MMMM is enjoying his snooze...and finally gets up to go to the doctor. Kavya is
decked  up , asks Sori to deck up - Mission??? going out. Destination?? suspense
( once Roja saw the destination, she could not fathom the decking up !!!)
4 1/2 feet
MIL jumps and tries to touch the banister...in vain.... Kavya is not in a disclosing
 mood.

Archu and MMMM - doctor visit. Kavya kOdumai kku escape aagi inge vantha .....
kodumai kOdumai nnu Kovilukku pOnaa, ange rendu kOdumai jingu jingu nnu aadara
fate Roja kku !!! 
- Pappa vomits on Archu's saree. Doctor sends her out to get it
washed - Archu is not keen but MMMM sends her out - doctor says that pappa is on
formula - "mother's milk kudukka maattangalaa unga wife??" As usual MMMM is
kept in the dark pOle !!!! Medicines are given with a final quip " Mother's milk, please"
Archu comes back running and wants to know the reason. MMMM as usual
kadupadichifies ( vera enga intha kOvam sellu padi aagum??)

Kavya and Sori in the car - Sori keeps guessing "Temple??? Hospital for a second
opinion?" Kavya has that mysterious smile.....finally they end up in a house..........
A lawyer's house. Enna matter??? Kavya wants to divorce Sori so that he can
remarry and end up in "vamsa Vrudhi " of 4 1/2 feet. Sori is livid and both fight in
front of the lawyer - details merit no mention. Sori categorically denies ..Kavya cries
....and finally says " OK, madam, he won't accept for a mutually accepted  divorce. I can
make my inability public and file for divorce, right??" Sori is shocked ..some more
( Roja relaxes. At least this girl does not go on  the usual " Nee rendam kalyaanam
pannikkO, I will be your servant and bring up your children "  Bigamy thappu nnu
solriye , amma di, unakku kOdi punniyam. Rendu wife kathai update panni panni,
Roja nondhu pOitta !!)

Freeze

eljay thumbnail
Update for Tuesday, Jan 11, 2010:

I have to give this Sori some credit - he finally proved himself to be a good guy.  I just don't understand this so-called woman lawyer.  The second part was disgusting and revolting and I wish I hadn't seen it.

Kavya telling Sori he should divorce her and remarry and have children.  If he will not agree to do so by mutual consent, then she wants the lawyer to file the suit, citing her inability to have children.  The lawyer sides with her and tells Sori to agree, adding that she hasn't met such a loving couple.  (I didn't know lawyers would act in this silly manner, trying to be marriage counselors and divorce advisors - I believe she would be disbarred if this were to be known)  Finally, Sori agrees, but on one condition - he asks if Kavya would have done this had he been the one to be injured and become incapable of fathering a child.  She is stunned, speechless, and now the lawyer changes her tune, and advises them both to return home.  Good for you, Sori!

Archu and Selvam return home, Selvam walks directly into their room, ignoring Archana, who wants to know what the doctor said.  He goes in, gives the baby to Priya and asks her to feed the baby.  Archana is angry and asks him why he is doing that, when she is there, and he gives her a slap by way of answering.  (I don't like this Selvam either, this physical abuse is so wrong, and he tries to be a Mahatma to everyone but does this?  Shame on you!)  He justifies it by saying that she has been lying and giving the baby powdered milk. 

He continues to scream, saying that she has been lying all these days, and she screams back, saying she didn't want anyone to have a share in her thaai paasam, she wanted the baby to consider her as her mom, not anyone else.  She says she will feed the baby herself, but the baby screams away, so she calls the baby "Saturdayae (saniyanae)" and smacks the baby.  Priya pleads with her not to hit the baby and finally she herself feeds the baby.  Selvam tells Archu that henceforth, Priya will feed the baby and if she tries to give the baby powdered milk, he will become a pollaadhavan (ippo enna, romba nallavanaa?  you are a liar yourself, how dare you slap Archu when you told her that it was her baby and told Priya that her baby was dead?  I think that is the biggest lie of all and my blood is boiling right now, and my BP will go sky high at this rate.  Pillayaarappa, help me to calm down and remind myself that this is just another worthless serial, with no good stuff in it)

Well, my BP came down to normal with the last segment - Rajasekhar and his two buddies are looking at some plans, Vasu comes in, RS is saying that this will not work, his buddy insists on getting Vasu's opinion.  They want to construct six flats, with the ground floor flat having three bedrooms, they will sell the other five flats and give him ten lakhs cash.  RS says that this will not work, the buddy tries to explain to Vasu, whose greed is now aroused, and he wants to know how this is possible.  Buddy says that they will tear down the house where his parents are now living, and he can give the cash to his parents and keep them in his flat.  Vasu says that the house is in his name and Bhagyam's, how can he get her to sign?  RS says again that this will not work out, so greedy Vasu says he will get his mother to agree because she is full of paasam for him, and leaves.  After he leaves, the buddies congratulate RS on his scheme to get Vasu to do this himself, while RS stays out of the picture, and he says he will see to it that Bhagyam is out on the streets.  And I know where she and Poonga will end up - in Selvam's one room mansion!

Thodarum ...

eljay thumbnail
Update for Wednesday, Jan 12, 2010:

Selvam is tinkering with a car(MK's car).  Dheena comes there, talks to Selvam about Priya, S says that Priya hasn't asked about him at all, but he is confident that he can make her change her mind (Yeah, yeah!).  Then Dheena asks about the car, Selvam says it is available for sale for Rs. 3.5 lakhs, and Dheena takes a look at it and says that he has a friend who is looking for a car like that. 

Rani and Akash come to see Selvam in his marathadi garage, to tell him that they are off to Malaysia for their honeymoon.  Rani asks him to give the news to Archana, he asks her if she will not come to his house, she says that she doesn't want to come there because Priya is there, and she has just lost her baby, and she doesn't want to talk about her honeymoon at such a time.  Rani talks about Bhagyam changing for good, and says she is convinced that once Periappa returns, the house can be transferred back to Selvam (keep hoping!).  Paasam time - Selvam goes through his pockets, finds a crumpled note and gives it to Rani, who says that she will treasure whatever she gets with that money, because it was given by her brother.

Vasu outside his FIL's house, wondering how to get Bhagyam to sign on the documents for the house.  Just then, somebody passes by, muttering aloud, and Vasu calls him and asks him what happened to make him polambufy like this?  The man says that it is Bhagyam, and says that he is afraid to go to see her because when she opens her mouth, he is afraid of what she is going to say (we have been saying the same thing for a long time now!).  He tells Vasu that he had gone there to collect the Rs. 3,500 that was owed to him, got yelled at by Bhagyam as well as two passersby, who thought he had borrowed the money and was not returning it to her.  Vasu tells him he has a plan to get him his money back, and tells him about it - muted dialogs!  He is happy and leaves.

Archana returns from somewhere to find the milk boiling over, no Priya in sight, calls to her, she has been watching TV in Bhanu's room, she comes back and gets yelled at by Archu.  Archu says that she is not being a help to her, she is being a nuisance, and now that she has Selvam's support, she has caused Archana to lose her nimmadhi and sandosham too.  Priya says that she had nothing to do with it, but Archana says that it is because of her that she was slapped by Selvam (so then take your anger out on Selvam, if you got angry with him, he may blurt out the truth and save us from a prolonged torture!).  Priya is in tears when she hears Archana saying that she is regretting taking her into their home.  Selvam returns home, sees the sisters angry with each other, sends Priya out on some pretext, and tells Archana about Rani coming to see him.  He says that Rani did not wish to come to their house because of Priya.  Just then Priya returns and overhears this.  

Thodarum ...

rojapoooo thumbnail
Thursday  13/1/11

Hubby and wife - kadichings each other continues. MMMM says that Raani and
Aakash are going abroad " she did not want to come home because of Priya...what
if Priya feels bad that the rest of the world has normal matrimony??" Archu, the
Jalli Kattu KAalai surfaces - " great !!! Not just you, your whole family pities Priya !!!!
 So, what am I ?? A piece of liver?? I have to give up my child, my family, my hubby
supports my sister...... oh mannn, what a life?" ( well, there is some truth in her
outburst - Priya can make a life for her with some job or continue her studies or
some thing like that - for ever summa thinnuttu mookkai sindhi  kittu...uh huh )

MMMM again uses Priya's name for keeping quiet "lest she feels bad that she is
the reason for our fight !!! " Priya is privy to all this drama. Grocery Annachi goes
 to LR 1 and stages a dharna - "pay me now ...with interest or I go to the police ..lodge
a complaint.....abacus.... kambi counting " LR 1 jumps at first " thani pOmbalai ya
irukken.... veet le vanthu galatta??" (athu sari, pOmbbalai yaa?? Yaaru ??? neeya?? Vidinjuthu pO ) but puts her tail between  her legs when Annachi mentions "POLICE" -
tries to placate.

LR 1 kenja, Annachi minja......DSDR arrives. Annachi talks about his money
"3500 ... interest...." DSDR semai alattal alatti ttu pays 4000 "interest Oda
kuduthaachu, Odidu" Annachi is surprised about DSDR's behaviour ..but scoots
as he got his money. Time for DSDR to apply soap and give an ice water bath for
 mommy " Mommy, you should have called me......I would have paid the debt.....
Paasam vanthiruchi Aasai yil Odi vanthen... amma endraal anbu.....amma endral
deivam..... amma pasikkuthe, thaaye pasikkuthe... rasamum sOrum pOttal pOrum......."
sings a medley of songs but LR 1 is unrelenting. " pOda pOda pOkke, Ellu kaattu kku thekke..... Nenjam marappa thillai...nee thorathiyathu ninaivil irukku.... nee vaikkum
ice kku mayangathu en nenjam..." - chases darling son out. DSDR kku OPpaari time
" FIL treats me like a servant.... wife says that I am not an Aambalai...my own sister
does not consider me as her bro.....you were the only loving soul....ippO.. you too
hate me....naan engiyaanum vizhunthu sEthu pOren...orphan cadaver...." blah blah.

LR 1 kku apdiye annai paasam pOngi varathu..... goes and konjufies her DSDR son.
DSDR knows that the tawa is garam " dosai pOda vendiyathu thaan " Tells mommy
that he is fed up being a ghar jamai " I want to come out of that house. Apram namba
ellarum can live together" LR 1 asks sonny boy to fetch his wife "ingiye ellarum
irukkalaam, ok?" DSDR says that there is no fun in living in this cattle shed " let us
build a new house.."  shows mommy the blue print and says that she can have a
room of her own in the centralized air conditioned banglow - LR 1 kku greed written
large - wonders as to how sonny boy can manage such a plan "money??" DSDR
says that the promoter will give them a house and lakhs and lakhs of rupees as
well " we do not have to spend a paise .." LR 1 valaiyil vizhunthaachhhh

Freeze