Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-lazybee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: verode

My DD???first of its my pleasure that U said is "My DD"Feeling so proud & πŸ˜

Ok let me continue with main topic......πŸ˜†......Confess it that U compare GC & DD......or re read yr topic.....😑If yr GC(confirm it firstπŸ˜† )....is best according yr POV then let him be it.....but don't make him God by proving other person devil.....😳

..VeenaGcian.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Preethi-Premi

Veena, i am sorry i am having to break my little promise here.... First, this is public forum. You cannot ask people to get out of your topic or ask people to stay away. Not everyone will take it lightlt the way i took....

Second, I have not come here to take a plunge in this topic. I know you are great fan of GC. If you find him being bashed anywhere simply report them. There is no point in creating a comparison topic.. If you find someone comparing GC and DD yes you can report it..

Mods are the best judge and they will take care of it.

Further, there have never been occasions when we have to defend DD like you are defending GC. Did you notice that? Now i dont have to elaborate on that.

@Delhigirl - DD fans are not bashing GC for pleasure. And yes if you think there are comparison topics about how well DD did and how not well GC did you can report them like i am reporting this one.... You cannot bash the fans of DD for defending GC..

Jyothi mod - I had the least intention of stepping in here. But on a very serious note i cannot take in people bashing DD's fans just to defend GC.

see preethi i dont have anything to explain u. u may be a DD fan and i may be a GC fan but this forum is common, what i told as some ppl feel GC as a flaw i too sometimes feel DD as a flaw, do i say any bad words for her, do i say anything that is not tolerable, i gave the link where u see the absolute blunder words for him, do u ppl find such blunder words in my post, please give me reply
starchase thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
okay wat is this ur DD my GC 🀣🀣🀣 

woh dono mere hain. get it 🀣🀣 immzi and sang its confirmed πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
happygolucky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

MY GOD !
Why are fans so sensitive towards any form of criticism towards their fav actors? I think GC is a wonderful actor but he falters at times and especially in romantic scenes (not the passionate ones we got in the beginning) and sometimes even in ones where he hes supposed to portray pain. This is simply my opinion and I am sure I or for that matter anyone else is entitled to one ! His forte is those 'aggressive and angry' scenes and he does them exceptionally well ! Likewise , I think DD is a brilliant actress whose forte is comedy ! If someone thinks GC needs to improve in one field , why do fans need to take it to their heart ? Since when did this become 'bashing' ? And why cant people let opinions be ? What is the need to shove our opinions down everyone else's throats ?

Well said buddy πŸ‘. 
maankikiran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Totally agree with u our gurmeet is the best like he always he tries give his 200% all of the time we need to appreciate both of them because the both best actors on TV!😳
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

@Veena - What is your point?πŸ˜† 

In that post that you quoted, what ever you found abusive could have been simply reported...
FYI,i am also a Maan fan...πŸ˜†
And if you find fault with DD yes let us know, we want to see it coz we have not seen it yet!πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Preethi-Premi - 13 years ago
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: salma434

Salma ab tu kahan se aa gayi😑!!GC is officially Preblind! dont you know!!! Stay away from GC!!🀣🀣🀣 DD meri hai...preethi ki DD!! so stay away from DD also!🀣🀣 Edited by Preethi-Premi - 13 years ago
MishtiShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think its wrong for people to say tht.....Guru is a BRILLIANT actor..........he can't be perfect all the tym..................afterall he is a human......................shooting 6 days a week is hard...................I think its wrong for fans to always ask him to give his top-notch performance..........I dont find any fault in his acting wen he does romantic scenes n thts not coz im his fan......coz thts wat I think wen I see him onscreen!!!!

-lazybee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: salma434

Sorry Salma....I just got DD now....😳I can't leave her for any one now.....πŸ˜†
starchase thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Preethi-Premi

Salma ab tu kahan se aa gayi!!GC is officially Preblind! dont you know!!! Stay away from GC!!🀣🀣🀣 DD meri hai...preethi ki DD!! so stay away from DD also!🀣🀣

was just busy loafering on IF. so thought i drop a little message 🀣KYA😲 πŸ€£ NAAHHHHIIINNN me still after them both 🀣