Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
For sure he is approached d role of the undercover cop who will help Nakku ......to find Dutta ......or xpose Kala........might later on pair with Roops.......  Dutta (mishal ) is not going anywhere..........
swati2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
what the hell......are they want to ruin the show......can't they understand......Mohit Mallick is no match for Mishal......no offence to his fans.......
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ahhahahahhahahahha well i think if they didnt end on our demand 
the show will end ultimately 
gr8 job cvs in destroying ur ownself !
HumaG thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks! err have the cv's forgotten that the reason why we love this show is ebcause of the imperfect story. i mean  don and his not so good looking servant falling in love and way more. their love story was so imperfect it was perfect. nakku has does and will never see anyithing beyond and above her saab. shes put him where no-one else can reach. and so they really expect us to sit back and accept this police and nakku love sotry? i mean what will be next her being uneducated and him being eucated and her revamping herself when an ex of his comes on the scene? and so she is meant to come out of this world of crime and fall in love with this poilce guy? WOW hypocritical much?
for me MR=DSP=LTL without MR=no DSP=no LTL if  i wanted to watch such a typical 'love story' i would just be watching another drama.
ankita66 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
pls sign the boycott petition if you don't want Mishal to be replaced , these producers have to know that we are serious about our views.
-sourire- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KavitaDR

Hi,

This is the limit. We have not even heard anything regarding the furore around Mishal yet and here we go with this news flash. Whoever is feeding the information, obviously, has an agenda up their sleeves. Why dont they come up with some official statement and put everybody out of their misery?

🤢😡

You know I was thinking the same....I was re-reading the Mishal leaving article on rival site and by the tone of the quoted "source" it seemed it is someone who is clearly not happy with the show, it's people or more importantly Mishal himself....I mean who writes "......is smthg Mishal is not at all concerned about"  and " ....given best to Laagi and there is not more to it now" ?? I mean seriously.....that's straight up arrogance 😡

We all know how much of a professional guy Mishal is.....I just hope all our prayers get answered.
Edited by LuvPremeer4ever - 13 years ago
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
tanx megha 4 sharing oh what is this who is mohit? My God everytime i hear news my heart sinks but, let's not upset ourselves until we know 4 sure!😊
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
a big no to some random cop romancing naku...

Edited by -Huma- - 13 years ago
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Read this topic title as 'Spoiler Mohit Malik will enter LTL as a lead' 😆.......
jaf21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
🤬 you cv u  make me sick do they think they can save ltl just by getting another actor yeah he probebly has lots of fans but there is more fans upset who like only mishal and mahi to be playing the respective roles of dutta and nakusha not any one else i like this actor he luks hot ðŸ˜› but still plz just end the crap :p sorry but i have no words i even *** feel like crying!! why does he have to leave!!!!"! why can't they just end it all!!! or if they do want a replacement then i say no trianglwe love stories plzz bored with this stupid track in every dramas just show dutta and nakusha and the evil trio there are bad enough would u aggree!!! ??