Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: PriyaBB33

Yes, which is enough to buy 2bhk flat in mumbai ..

Nope it is not  Nowadays 2bhk flat costs over one crore or close to it depending upon area... 😕
Isha.Isha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Will She-T ever talk about any of her diplomatic stands? She either runs away, keeps quiet or says I do not want to talk about it whenever anyone asks her any question about her action. Kitni undiplomatic hai sachchi main.ðŸĪŠ
Quantico thumbnail

Originally posted by: samFan

I like everything abt Shweta except her fake diplomacy....... and she forgot Sam who fought for her soo much............. sad!!!

They both have short term memory . She forgot samy and asshmit forgot veena...who washed his chadddia and took care of bimar inssan. ...

On sick note he is not sick anymore as final approaching  😉
Quantico thumbnail
why BB has to postpond finale tll january. For him winner is asshmit.. why not he is giving 1 crore and tell janta thank you for voting him 😆 
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Last DDT of the season !! 😭 

Let me take this opportunity to tell you all DDTians that you guys rock !! It was LOTs of fun discussing the show with you all........However boring show must be at times but we had a blast discussing the show 😆 Also broke  many records....150 -160 pages in one day discussing BB ðŸ˜ē😆.....discussed everything from fav food , actress , places to see , shopping and what not 😆 

How can I end my post without mentioning our great updaters .......BIG thank you to all the updaters - Gypsy, Ishan, Arijit#1, SAS, amy, AA1407, and whoever updated us ........... 😃👍🏞
Edited by Nishita123 - 13 years ago
Quantico thumbnail
Manoj will bring his own crowd 👏 ..politican yeah hai actor 😆
raffuchakkar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samFan

I like everything abt Shweta except her fake diplomacy....... and she forgot Sam who fought for her soo much............. sad!!!

sammy atleast will understand what value of his sacrifices for some one who does not even recognize the friendship
sammy will be thinking aise dost se dushamaan acche hai
he might be regretting why he gave his kandha and became balika ka baqra

Sammy or Hrishant are deserving winners

purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Isha.

Will She-T ever talk about any of her diplomatic stands? She either runs away, keeps quiet or says I do not want to talk about it whenever anyone asks her any question about her action. Kitni undiplomatic hai sachchi main.ðŸĪŠ

She will never let that mask come off.. atleast not until she is in the show.. best she will do is let some good friend to talk on her behalf.. now Sammy boy is not there to do that.. so best option for her is to run away ðŸ˜‰
gamla_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Why does ST makes any argument when she can't defend herself? Quite, not answering on time, giving clarifications all the time. Pagal Ashmit is getting smarter he has already played one card very well..
ST ko uksa kar he is playing gooooooooooooooood..
swapna82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sweta called ashmit his bro.. and he calls himself her bada bhai.. good.. now we can see him smelling st's hair in the grand finale.. btw, how come sweta calls everyone her bro but not mt 😆