Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: telstra

i will never ever forgive her and nainaji for all the mental torture they r giving us just hate hate them prats is seet heart infront of them and please sis dont b soo kind dont forgive them

my emotional athyachar forgives no body - so dun worry hehehehhe
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anusarkar

Hello Carisma,

What is happening in the serial now? I have not been watching it since I read that Prats will be strangled by the evil woman . I deal with enough real violence already in my daily life,I do not want to watch any more violence elsewhere. Coming back to the serial is Prats hurt or in the hospital ? Was  the evil woman successful in hurting her. Where was Krishna? Was he around to save her ?

Please let me know? I have no intention in reading the updates if its not worth reading.

Thanks

Anu 

today we watched krish and pratz taking arusi to mumfordgunj, shyaam after some dirama forgave arusia after she threatened an unintened suicide, gosh cv's didn't even let her attemp it even. buh yah all is well there, the trouble will hit after 2mrw, so sorry babe that's all i knw, i aint read updates today
carisma2 thumbnail
na9na thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely post carisma, ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘loved the way krish and prats tke ashirwad frm dadi ๐Ÿฅณfor the first time krish, has been treated as son in law of the house ,,, ๐Ÿค—
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: na9na

lovely post carisma, ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘loved the way krish and prats tke ashirwad frm dadi ๐Ÿฅณfor the first time krish, has been treated as son in law of the house ,,, ๐Ÿค—

i knw i was pleased wid the sax's yesterday - it was a nice epi, emotional, fun and funny.
carisma2 thumbnail
hello adil!