Today's epi rocked - Baba the Dabaang coming back

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
After watching today's epi I felt that Baba the Dabaang is coming back. 😃He looked so much like the old Krishna today. Loved his cheekyness in the Sax's house. Though Baba curled his hair again on his way from the Mandir to the Sax's house. 😆
Sax said Damaad aur beti - he was aknowledged first today, and not only that Komal was happeee to see him. Plus Dadi gave arshiwaad😲 (Baba and Babu will become parents soon now). Sax offered Nashtha for Krish first time. So many nice lil things todays epi showed.

Loved the acting of Jaswant - He wass soo funny especially when imitating a blind man counting money.🤣 The thakurs rocked - dreaming of Pota, Ironically dreaming the dream - when reality was hitting mumfordgunj with a different face. 😭

I did actually feel sorry for Arushi. 😳 I thought that the Sax's will take their sweet time to forgive her and accept her like they took time to accept Krishna and Komal, but after all she is their own - and the Sax's always look after their own. I've learn't that much, especially very recently.🤢  But none the less chalo accha, rona dona all done within one or two epi's from the Sax's - I hope. Did notice Pratz crying even more for Arushi then Arushi herself. How sweet such sisterly love. 🥱 No more devraani and Jetaani's just Didi's now - Thanks with the help of Krishna. 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mitu_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

After watching today's epi I felt that Baba the Dabaang is coming back. 😃He looked so much like the old Krishna today. Loved his cheekyness in the Sax's house. Though Baba curled his hair again on his way from the Mandir to the Sax's house. 😆

Sax said Damaad aur beti - he was aknowledged first today, and not only that Komal was happeee to see him. Plus Dadi gave arshiwaad😲 (Baba and Babu will become parents soon now). Sax offered Nashtha for Krish first time. So many nice lil things todays epi showed.

Loved the acting of Jaswant - He wass soo funny especially when imitating a blind man counting money.🤣 The thakurs rocked - dreaming of Pota, Ironically dreaming the dream - when reality was hitting mumfordgunj with a different face. 😭

I did actually feel sorry for Arushi. 😳 I thought that the Sax's will take their sweet time to forgive her and accept her like they took time to accept Krishna and Komal, but after all she is their own - and the Sax's always look after their own. I've learn't that much, especially very recently.🤢  But none the less chalo accha, rona dona all done within one or two epi's from the Sax's - I hope. Did notice Pratz crying even more for Arushi then Arushi herself. How sweet such sisterly love. 🥱 No more devraani and Jetaani's just Didi's now - Thanks with the help of Krishna. 😉

Carisma nice post
very true the baba got very warm welcome today
syam called him beta first time
so you forgave p now ,very good
🤗

carisma2 thumbnail
i'll forgive her after i have vented my weekly anger out in the E.A. hehhee.
I get angy at her when i feel she has done something wrong. I get angry at baba aswell when he bee's bad to her, buh people only notice - when i stick up for baba buh not the time when i stick up for P.  That's wot hurts. Buh I do wath this show for baba/arhaan - if he left - i wud stop watching the show....
thanks mitaly - for all ur efforts to cheer me up.
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thankyou thankyou sooooooooooooooo much sis u dont know how happy i am seeing your post love u🤗u made my day u dont have any idea how worried i was aray u r one of  the people who bring positivity in this forum dear baki sab jaen tel lene bravo good going sis keep it up👍🏼
telstra thumbnail

I get angy at her when i feel she has done something wrong. I get angry at baba aswell when he bee's bad to her, buh people only notice - when i stick up for baba buh not the time when i stick up for P.  That's wot hurts. Buh I do wath this show for baba/arhaan - if he left - i wud stop watching the show....

who said sis that we dont know that u support bith of them we vberyu well know that u r an angel of tis forum doing sooooo much for us thankyou and sis cheerup we kvery well knows who is whi and whi is supporting whim kisi kay kehnay say kucho nahin hota let us enjpy baba and mkap  for me arja also😉sis btw i am also watching it for arhaan dear u r not the only onenow smile😃
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: telstra

thankyou thankyou sooooooooooooooo much sis u dont know how happy i am seeing your post love u🤗u made my day u dont have any idea how worried i was aray u r one of  the people who bring positivity in this forum dear baki sab jaen tel lene bravo good going sis keep it up👍🏼

am back! u know i live mkap. shaktia made me laugh today, becara booth nath. baba's namaste to shyaam was just sooo funny. i'm easily forgiving. i even forgave udaasi. so will forgive babu aswell. now soon amma will be under my anger for trying to strangle babu, so be ready for another rollercoater ride from me. heheh
carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: telstra

who said sis that we dont know that u support bith of them we vberyu well know that u r an angel of tis forum doing sooooo much for us thankyou and sis cheerup we kvery well knows who is whi and whi is supporting whim kisi kay kehnay say kucho nahin hota let us enjpy baba and mkap  for me arja also😉sis btw i am also watching it for arhaan dear u r not the only onenow smile😃

thanku thanku . i know u always have my back and support me. lubbbb you all for that - infact i lubbb u all.
telstra thumbnail

am back! u know i live mkap. shaktia made me laugh today, becara booth nath. baba's namaste to shyaam was just sooo funny. i'm easily forgiving. i even forgave udaasi. so will forgive babu aswell. now soon amma will be under my anger for trying to strangle babu, so be ready for another rollercoater ride from me. heheh

i will never ever forgive her and nainaji for all the mental torture they r giving us just hate hate them prats is seet heart infront of them and please sis dont b soo kind dont forgive them
Mitu_ thumbnail

YOU ARE VERY WELCOME . I'LL BE ALWAYS  TO CHEER YOU
🤗

Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Hello Carisma,

What is happening in the serial now? I have not been watching it since I read that Prats will be strangled by the evil woman . I deal with enough real violence already in my daily life,I do not want to watch any more violence elsewhere. Coming back to the serial is Prats hurt or in the hospital ? Was  the evil woman successful in hurting her. Where was Krishna? Was he around to save her ?

Please let me know? I have no intention in reading the updates if its not worth reading.

Thanks

Anu