Posted: 13 years ago
tell me the movies name which has very gud songs😳
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: DJ..

Hey all

how you ???

yes this thing is found in south india and is quite well know ...........

one can say this is a kind of documentation maintained over centuries if i am not wrong

DJ *Hugs*

Yes it has been preserved since years or I should say decades. Wait let me post some synopsis of episodes here.
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: *Shruti*

It was an interesting show. I wish dey start d reruns of 1st and 2nd season.

one thing i did not like of this show this year was dramatization of the actual events which is shown in Raaz Pichale Janam Ka
DJ.. thumbnail

DJ *Hugs*

Yes it has been preserved since years or I should say decades. Wait let me post some synopsis of episodes here.

just to confirm my belief i googled it ......it seems i can go back to 4000 years
shruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: reshusaluja

tell me the movies name which has very gud songs😳

Dere r so many Reet🤔

Waise I shd complete my 75 collection song thing by Tuesday. Need to download missing songs of some movies from that 75 list.
shruti thumbnail
Ep 1: Tears of blood

Rashida was traumatized when her father died. She went into depression for a while. Rashida cries tears of blood when she is in pain. The reason is yet unknown. Rashida's family deserted her fearing presence of spirits. But Mohammad Aslam married her and took her to doctors. Once, Rashida helped a man and prayed for him. She fell ill after that, and the man was healthy. It is said, that Rashida's prayers are accepted when she prays for others.
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Dere r so many Reet🤔

Waise I shd complete my 75 collection song thing by Tuesday. Need to download missing songs of some movies from that 75 list.

i know there are many but give me few which i can download😳
and give me ur collection asap😛
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
DJ.. thumbnail

Ep 1: Tears of blood

Rashida was traumatized when her father died. She went into depression for a while. Rashida cries tears of blood when she is in pain. The reason is yet unknown. Rashida's family deserted her fearing presence of spirits. But Mohammad Aslam married her and took her to doctors. Once, Rashida helped a man and prayed for him. She fell ill after that, and the man was healthy. It is said, that Rashida's prayers are accepted when she prays for others.

This is the case with many ................ not that I am blessed or something ......for me one astrologer / priest bramachari types said that if I wish for someone it comes true ............

as for my brother he has said that he should never ever say anything bad in anger it comes true

I believe him i have seen it happen .......i am not kidding .........once when i did not wish hard enough i guess i faced a major loss also on a personal level

also cause when he looked at the kundli he said that your brother has a mark on the skull and he does have stitches which had gotten during an accident and that man had not met my brother and even if he did he would not know cause of hair covering it and not many know of it
Edited by DJ.. - 13 years ago