Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Aww no Jodi award who was nominated anyway?
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^RanKat
hrithik-Aish
SRK-Kajol
and one more cant remember
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruky786

Aww no Jodi award who was nominated anyway?

ran-kat
hrithik-ash
imran-sona
salman-sonakshi
neetu-rishi
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Originally posted by: KatForeva

^RanKat

hrithik-Aish
SRK-Kajol
and one more cant remember

nope...there was so SRK-Kajol...did you know there was a petition b/c fans were upset that SRK-Kajol weren't nominated!!!
ruky786 thumbnail
thanks Katforeva and sweetcoco but I can't believe they didn't give it out the jury are a bunch of saddos🤣
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Originally posted by: KatForeva

WHAT!?!?!? So unfair! i voted like crazy!

I know...me too!! W*H!! I wasted so much time...i wonder why there didn't give it out...what were they waiting for?!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruky786

thanks Katforeva and sweetcoco but I can't believe they didn't give it out the jury are a bunch of saddos🤣

one member of the jury said that it doesn't matter who wins b/c actors nor audience takes the awards seriously😆

can you believe that?! the jury member is saying that.....no wonder why there were so many best actor winners!
I am so happy for Katrina and Vidya. 

Very glad Katrina won, she deserves it, she did two completly different roles in 2010 and played the characters amazingly specially raajneeti. She gived me Indu, one of her best performances. congrats Katrina, keep up the good work and wish you all the best for 2011, all your movies this year looks so interesting and fantastic looks like an awesome year for you, very proud of you.

I am also very happy for vidya, love her. She was fantastic in Ishqiya so amazing. Vidya is unstoppable, last year she got best actress award at so many award shows for Paa and then she gived an amazing performance in Ishqiya and she got an award for it and from what I have read it looks like Vidya did stole the show in NOKJ too she was the best thing about the movie I heard. Hope she keeps giving such amazing movies congrats to her.

But nooo why didnt they give the best jodi award. I wish they did and I wish rankat won, then they would realize how badly people want to see them in a movie again soooooooooon :(

anyways I am glad SRK & Shahid did host, they were amazing last year so funny.

Why do some people think Kat fans would get angry at shahid because of the tmk joke. geez some people need to chill because there is no such drama, first of all its scripted its a joke he did and no kat fans is a fan of the movie so why would anyone even think any kat fan would be angry over such a thing lol. Anyways I am excited to watch this show, the hosts are awesome, cant wait for katrina, shahid, srks and aishs peformances.
Edited by -Crystal- - 13 years ago
ruky786 thumbnail
i cant wait to watch it because this year they actually gave the awards to the right people
amna malik thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Shahurkh won...YAY. Do we have a pic of him wid the award?