Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surmai_shaam thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Summer3

Yep thanks. Wonder how he managed to kick drugs it is almost impossible.

I am sure, We will hear details of  his life story in the coming days.
surmai_shaam thumbnail
 CNN: Homeless man, Ted Williams with golden voice hits jackpot

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrBkxcztA_o[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrBkxcztA_o
Edited by surmai_shaam - 13 years ago
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ah another homeless miracle singer

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFj59Jd-mzw&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

tulipbaby53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: surmai_shaam

Yes,we should never loose hopeπŸ˜ƒ. People upload all kind stuff on youtube to become internet sensation. But you have to have the real talent to become a sensation. Talents like Susan Boyle and Ted Williams do get noticed even if the cover of the book is not so impressive.

Yes, people really do appreciate talents like Ted Williams and Susan Boyle. It's good to see that people are becoming less narrow minded. 
AkhMastani thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒarey yaar if this homeless man has that great of a voice then why was he homeless to begin with?πŸ˜› I'm sure he will go far now with his talent.😊 He will become the new sensation worldwideπŸ˜ƒ... I'm sure he will sing for Himesh and give Saregamapa higher TRP's😊.
Why did you even bother sharing this with us on the Singing Superstar forum?πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜›Why don't you try the Mussarrat and Ali Sher forum where everyone sings their praises?πŸ˜›πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ

LOL ok in all seriousness, it really shows that talent cannot be judged from just looking at someone's appearance. It may be a coincidence that this man is now coming out of this dreadful phase of his life after becoming a true believer in God...."Arey if God is so great then why didn't he give him this break 20 years ago"πŸ˜› LOL now I'll stop.
lol god bless this man and other people that are genuinely trying to turn their lives around after years of drug and alcohol abuse.
surmai_shaam thumbnail

Originally posted by: AkhMastani

πŸ˜ƒ1.arey yaar if this homeless man has that great of a voice then why was he homeless to begin with?πŸ˜› I'm sure he will go far now with his talent.😊 He will become the new sensation worldwideπŸ˜ƒ... I'm sure he will sing for Himesh and give Saregamapa higher TRP's😊.

Why did you even bother sharing this with us on the Singing Superstar forum?πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜›Why don't you try the Mussarrat and Ali Sher forum where everyone sings their praises?πŸ˜›πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ

LOL ok in all seriousness, it really shows that talent cannot be judged from just looking at someone's appearance. It may be a coincidence that this man is now coming out of this dreadful phase of his life after becoming a true believer in God...."Arey if God is so great then why didn't he give him this break 20 years ago"πŸ˜› LOL now I'll stop.
lol god bless this man and other people that are genuinely trying to turn their lives around after years of drug and alcohol abuse.

Thanks AM ji .I guess  Life is not always saregamapa, some times it becomes saregamapi when that Patiala Peg gets involved. God bless all the people with/without  great talents who become hooked to all these drugs and alcohol.
Here is another video which answers some of the quesions about his life.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMjX-dMOCO0[/YOUTUBE]

Mods, please move this topic to the relevant section. India forum is too big now. I generally come to this section only.
Edited by surmai_shaam - 13 years ago
Summer3 thumbnail
Forum is quiet so this topic us fine.
This person was working before and was doing okay till drugs got him.
One thing leads to the other n it was smoking n alcohol to start with.
tulipbaby53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AkhMastani

πŸ˜ƒarey yaar if this homeless man has that great of a voice then why was he homeless to begin with?πŸ˜› I'm sure he will go far now with his talent.😊 He will become the new sensation worldwideπŸ˜ƒ... I'm sure he will sing for Himesh and give Saregamapa higher TRP's😊.

well, i think it kind does fit the forum. he has a "magic voice" may not be singing, but it still kinda fits πŸ˜†
Summer3 thumbnail
I think the guy can actually sing well if he wants to.
AkhMastani thumbnail

Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

well, i think it kind does fit the forum. he has a "magic voice" may not be singing, but it still kinda fits πŸ˜†

LOL i dont think you saw through to my sarcasm... or my writing style or excessive emoticon use haha