Welcome to Dreamygal301 & Ranvijay Singh's Wedding

fuzzyface thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
❀️   All the members of this forum are cordially invited to  the most highly anticipated wedding of the year as  Dreamygal301 (our very own Jane Austen) weds Fish Cake Jerk aka Inspector Ranvijay Singh πŸ˜†β€οΈ

Dreamy  the blushing bride 😳

Fish Cake Jerk aka Ranvijay Singh 🀒

Meet  Fish Cake's Family 🀣

The Wedding Band (see you get a salute) πŸ˜›

So now that it's official can you do the honours of putting Fish Cake where he belongs
(locked up for good)πŸ˜†

And then this my wedding present to you πŸ˜† (plz use it freely )

Disclaimer: This is just purely for fun and in no way to hurt anyone. If  anyone feels offended plz let me know and I do apologise. 😳

So ladies hurry up and give Dreamy her wedding present πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

*fuzzy has gone into hiding*πŸ˜›

Edited by fuzzyface - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yoga23priya thumbnail

fuzzy......πŸ€—
you are awesome...loved your topicπŸ˜‰

Congo Shongo Dream diπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

My Gift

choose whatever you likeπŸ˜ƒ

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I 'DID'  NOT Vote for u 🀣 
tho congo 🀣
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Fuzzy.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

you do realise you made me a bigamist?!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ€£πŸ€£...Now for sure I will be disbarred from practising law ever again!....good thing I left that behind!🀣🀣

ahhh well no matter, everyone should take a ride on the wild side of life, now and then, right..??πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£

Thank you...like Simple, I will show all my teeth...and not be the blushing bride at all!🀣🀣....

And guys I don't need a weapon...my words are my weapon if I need one, I will use them against RV...

I will teach him a lesson he will never ever forget....will remember for all days, it will haunt him and soon he will be praying for death!....why?...because I will make him a joru ka ghulam!!!!🀣🀣...I will make friends with Avita, leave RV to take care of everything...soon he will be too tired to even lift a finger let alon a weapon against Avita!!😑😑😑

Everyone as Papa Rai said...you must come to the wedding, eat, drink and dance!!!...πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
Dreamygal301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Cwezy_Manoola-

I 'DID'  NOT Vote for u 🀣 

tho congo 🀣

don't act the innocent!😑😑

your words give you away!ROFLROFL

U just wait!...I will get u married to Bramanand !...see how you like that!ROFLROFLROFL
Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Fuzzy,

I don't like RV's family so will get rid of them!...remind me of the Ku Klax Klan!!!😭😭😑😑

Also love the bride's jewellery and clothes...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...they are mine to keep (you owe me getting me married to RV..need something to comfort me!)...🀣🀣
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

don't act the innocent!😑😑

your words give you away!ROFLROFL

U just wait!...I will get u married to Bramanand !...see how you like that!ROFLROFLROFL

Oyeeeeeeeeee Kamini Nahiiiiiiiiiiiin Im happy shappy wid ma Hot hot Adi !! I dnt want tht kamina Angry !!
u be happy wid u RV ROFL ! buh make u dnt get too NAUGHTY NAUGHTY tonite πŸ˜‰ ROFL
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

fuzzy too good

for a moment i forgot whats going on here

but too good

congo dreamy 

so what weapon should i give u

this should do 

make him do jhaado poocha

bt first do his dhulai

fuzzyface thumbnail
@ all thanks you guys (CB, manal, priya)
I think we all needed a good laugh after all that's been happening

@dreamy see you are made for the Fish Cake ....awww we know you will make him very happy 😈
So speak until his ear bleeds and his goes deaf, then you can work on his other senses, sight, touch, taste etc

@manal great to have you back and yeah right we believe you didn't have anything to do with it πŸ˜›
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
fuzzy anything to get activity back on forum and its good to have fun after such intense episodes
manal oye where hv u been and all ur siggies have vanished

how come u spared this week gangster eh