Kader Khan, Rashmi Desai in Sahara One show..

Xx_fehmida_xX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Kader Khan, Rashmi Desai in Sahara One show..

Sahara One has a very interesting comedy show lined up for launch in the coming months. Maximum Productions, which is new to the entertainment industry is making a show with some well-known faces of Cinema and television!!

We hear that Rashmi Desai, who plays Tapasya in COLORS' Uttaran will be the female lead in the show. Kader Khan, the veteran actor who has acted in over 300 films and has written dialogues for over 100 movies will be making his debut on television with this show.

Our source states, "The show has been tentatively titled 'Hayee Padosan'. It is the tale of certain people living in a cosmopolitan area and the manner in which they interact with their neighbours on a day-to-day basis. Kader Khan plays the landlord who owns the entire area of property. Rashmi Desai has been roped in to play the lead. Muni Jhan and Sejal Shah, the real life couple will be seen playing a couple in the show too. Neelu Kohli will also be part of the show".

Rashmi Desai was unavailable for comment while Muni Jha confirmed that he is part of the show. Neelu Kohli too accepted that she is doing the show, but refused to comment further.

If sources are to be believed, Sahara One plans to end Bitto very soon, and this show will take its place.

We tried getting a confirmation from Mushtaq Shiekh, Creative Director, Sahara One, but he remained unavailable.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

uttaran 's charm gg down

so its time for everyone to look forward for other shows
i think rashmi will be good in comedy
her facial expressions r very funny at times
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think uttran is ending this year...however much they drag..its pretty much a repetitive no scope story...probably the actors realise this and are looking for newer options....
xavivilla thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
me too uttaran will be coming to an end soon..
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

with all the weird funny faces that she is good in making I feel she will do well in comedy... 😉
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
there is no new twist with this show ............. if they go fir leap , rash will quit it ...

glad she is out , show will have little +vility for time being and its time to end this show
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
but is anyone watches this sahara one channel
i dont have this channel
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
we dont get the channel , but ppl do watch that channel , its avg channel
ankit_34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i think leap is quite near so its not a big surprise that lead actors wud opt out as they dont wanna play the role of oldies ..m sure even nandish and tina wud quit after the leap takes place ðŸ˜ƒ
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i dont think they will end uttran that quickly ..... i  m suprised that rashmi accepted the other show .....