Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ImagineTV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -Olly-

i second that angelina...dunno why some ppl behave so rudly without understanding the truth...for example rakhi ka insaaf ..wat does it have? huh!!..simply a D-grade show wonder why imagine channel launched it..just coz of rakhi's ill statement and stupid show one man simply lost his life...and about swamvaar well its so fake that i simply pity the ppl who waste their time to watch it....well SRK's show is good though ..and  we have no problem with imagine promoting it so many times but why neglect our kmh 2..isnt it a part of the channel?..u know the 1 hr special of gunaho ka devta promo is aired so many times..and during our kmh 2 1 hr special we hardly saw any promo..just once or twice!!..simply disgusting!!...and i will be not wrong if i say kmh 2 deserves a better treatment that other crap shows on imagine..

YES!!! but say that to imagine TV! BUT DONT CALL OTHER SHOWS ON Imagine TV crap!!!! That what I am saying the whole time!!
angelina285 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ImagineTV

Iwas not talking about Youtube? I was talking that you guys always say that all Imagines shows are crap and waste. Just KHM2 is the best. i think that is very rude. I dont like Swamars Season too, but you call the other shows on Imagine crap like Gunau Ka devta......!!!

we guys are discussing promotion here..how do you except we dnt compare with other serials when imagine is uploading HQ quality of others and its only our show whos HQ is not uploaded...we have a rite to speak abt other shows n compare them..if they hav rite to discriminate.first tell them to promote on equal bases and if possible change your name from imagine TV to gunaho ka devta..if you are nt supporting imagine TV..bcoz we guys are bound to get a wrng impression that you are one of their supporters...but obvious we guys are already pretty hurt we guys wld start bashing you..seeing IMAGINE TV..and start with our complains
no hard feeling bt every one here is upset that they are discriminating..not promoting our show and every other show is promoted..
no one here wld have compared if they wld have equally imp to kitani..
we guys are jst defensive..and we dnt believe in offenses

Edited by angelina285 - 13 years ago
ImagineTV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelina285

we guys are discussing promotion here..how do you except we dnt compare with other serials when imagine is uploading HQ quality of others and its only our show whos HQ is not uploaded...we have a rite to speak abt other shows n compare them..if they hav rite to discriminate.first tell them to promote on equal bases and if possible change your name from imagine TV to gunaho ka devta..if you are nt supporting imagine TV..bcoz we guys are bound to get a wrng impression that you are one of their supporters...but obvious we guys are already pretty hurt we guys wld start bashing you..seeing IMAGINE TV..and start with our complains
no hard feeling bt every one here is upset that they are discriminating..not promoting our show and every other show is promoted..
no one here wld have compared if they wld have equally imp to kitani..
we guys are jst defensive..and we dnt believe in offenses

Yes . You are allowed to compare them but you are not allowed to call the other shows crap or bakwaas.

And guys, dont worry abt the TRPs. Imagine TV is just promoting their two reallity shows so the get high TRPs (lets hope for Imagine TV) when those get successful and more people are gonna watch Imagine than they will definitly promote KHM2
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ImagineTV

Yes . You are allowed to compare them but you are not allowed to call the other shows crap or bakwaas.

And guys, dont worry abt the TRPs. Imagine TV is just promoting their two reallity shows so the get high TRPs (lets hope for Imagine TV) when those get successful and more people are gonna watch Imagine than they will definitly promote KHM2

-Vrinda- thumbnail

what wrong did we guys say
imagine is not promoting kitani..first go and check it and then come here and talk
they are not uploading HQ quality for our show on YT..we guys have to watch it in such ridiculous quality..
we guys get to watch it on TV bt what abt those who watch it on YT..we are ridiculous..
imagine is horrible..partial and more ridiculous
first promote our show like others and then come here and call us ridiculous..we are concerned abt our show..and I dnt thnk anythng is wrong or RIDICULOUS in that

if u have so many objections then dont watch the show
angelina285 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vrinda2010

if u have so many objections then dont watch the show

it might be your way to choose to not watch the show you love but not to raise the voice in its favour..and change thngs to sumthng else...nt my
I dnt hav problem with my show..I hav problem with imagine
and if you can't get words na..then dnt bother to reply
_darklove_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hope its on it next week and u don't have to bash other shows and Most of us Who watch KMH don't live in India  
-Vrinda- thumbnail

it might be your way to choose to not watch the show you love but not to raise the voice in its favour..and change thngs to sumthng else...nt my
I dnt hav problem with my show..I hav problem with imagine
and if you can't get words na..then dnt bother to reply

🥱
shiviloveskmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@shibz thnx for telling dear...n i soo wanna c dem on top.. In terms of trp aswell...
angelina285 thumbnail

guessed it so rite
cldn't expect much frm you.
go n get a sleep..we guys are there to handle
Edited by angelina285 - 13 years ago