please KaShians do read n reply:'(

KaShgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Saas Bahu aur Saazish Guys today we have a question for you...Is it right to force on air jodis to come together again for their fans even if they do not wish to be seen together after their show is over. Bada hi Dharam sankat hai doston ??? Much love

Are they talking about KaSh๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lil_desi_goddes thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
heyy, i dont think they're implying Karan Singh Grover-Shilpa Anand, because as far as I remember, the two are truly good friends, and love being interviewed together, whenever possible, so on that basis, I don't think the SBS teams is talking about them, but you never know, but I hope its not true though!
Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Havent watched SBS!
so dunno whats this all about!
its preferable SBS say itself what they are talking about!
and please dont cry and be upset over something that isnt clear or mentioned ;)
Rest assured!

dont pay attention to what others gonna say also๐Ÿ˜† esp when ppl makes assumptions๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by SPINKaShFanatic - 13 years ago
kashkasukajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I reckon if the jodi is really succesful and wants to work together again and r good friends and share a good wroking relationship I don't see what the problem is however we all would like to see our fav tv actor with someone else for a change to see if they can create the magic and u might even get a better jodi than the last one.Iam kash  kasu kajen jeran visu and shiran fan but if they all keeped onw orking together we wouldn't have got to see such wonderful jodiss btw iam loving all ur topics post moreee
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Probably. You know, Karan and Shilpa ain't on good terms, 'cause, apparently, Karan is the reason Shilpa was forced out of DMG for the second time. And I feel, that, if this really is true, than Karan and Shilpa shouldn't really get back together. They might even destroy the 'good feelings' we have for KaSh right now. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _Akanksha_

Probably. You know, Karan and Shilpa ain't on good terms, 'cause, apparently, Karan is the reason Shilpa was forced out of DMG for the second time. And I feel, that, if this really is true, than Karan and Shilpa shouldn't really get back together. They might even destroy the 'good feelings' we have for KaSh right now. ๐Ÿ˜Š

i agree .... i think we should start accepting the fact that they may not appear on-screen together again. if they do, well that is good news for us  but if not, i think it is completely their choice. it is not said anywhere that KaSh are on good or bad terms but if they really are on bad terms then why aggravate it further by asking them to come together once again :)
P.S. i would love to see them together once again but definitely not in a forced manner ๐Ÿ˜Š
nightstar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i dnt thnk they r implying kash cz as far as it is seen shilpa and karan do not have ne probs W*H each other...karan cldnt do nething whn shilpa left bcz he had also bound by the contract..being professionals they are.i think they hardly wd gv such trivial matters affect them personally..the prob was W*H PH and othher co stars as per media..karan sg was never an issue..
nut then again..we never get to knw the real inside story..
but basing nething on such flimsy statement is not rational..
IamSherLocked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It can be any jodi.....y u r saying its kash
noseasync thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
dey may be talking abt sum other jodi....
KaSh dont hav any problems with each other.....
riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _Akanksha_

ksg was not the reason it was karan wahi for him she was out of dmg n ksg n shilpa r on gud terms ๐Ÿ˜ƒ n tm sbs was not implying it for kash ๐Ÿ˜ƒ