Frequent Posters

Illumination thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sherry07

Tope 50 Most Desirable People 2010 ...

Watch Out Rajeev is at 36th Rank ... πŸ˜›

The Times 50 Most Desirable People 2010 5th January Part 3 [www.Tollymp3z.com]

thanks sooooo much for  share  this video....my @sherry ....wooooo omgggg but i am not happy for his rank...36 oomggg he is deserved .....top 10 list.....i hope rajeev will made  a big success ..in bollywood     ...in future ..and                he  will  proved his talent very  soon insliver  am sure  he  will made one day and win no 1 postion πŸ˜›  
Edited by oliveya - 13 years ago
sanghamitra_27 thumbnail
yr oli ager rk ki koi vi film 2010 me ata to or hit vi hota  to rk ki rank or upor vi hota, lekin o firvvi avishake se ek rank uporr hain
Illumination thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanghamitra_27

yr oli ager rk ki koi vi film 2010 me ata to or hit vi hota  to rk ki rank or upor vi hota, lekin o firvvi avishake se ek rank uporr hain

I got enough fun in updating the most desirable man 2010  but i am not very happy for his ranking.......i hope he will win no 1 position in future . .  I want to  rajeev win no1 just because Rajeev khamndelwal  deserved  is here in the list. I think you all could already understand that. Now that the list is about to complete   rajeevI will be done  and he made  a great success in future. The numbers of his haters are few but his fans who love him are too much more than those haters. Because of those fans votes he is here among the most desirable men 2010. His haters can do no harm to him, because his fans prayers are always with him and he is a great actor with great talent. His hard work will never go in vain...i hope rajeev will make big success  and he proved hisself  very soon..inshaallllllπŸ˜›

sanghamitra_27 thumbnail
😭yr mujhe ek bat per dukh hain times desibable me karan sing 21per hain or rk 36?😭
Illumination thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanghamitra_27

😭yr mujhe ek bat per dukh hain times desibable me karan sing 21per hain or rk 36?😭

no yaar karan  is  24 rank.. not 21
Illumination thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronojoy_ria

hi i am here how r u all?

i am fine and u...welcome  ria ours RK landπŸ€—πŸ€— write ur comment ..ria keep visiting πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
*kitty* thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no ones here?

glad to know Rajeev is in one of the most desirable men.love him.
Sumi_162710 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *kitty*

no ones here?

glad to know Rajeev is in one of the most desirable men.love him.

Hi Kitty.....this is Sumaiya....πŸ˜› ...well I knw ur name is Krystal but wud love to call u Kitty...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†...can I?

And well he is DAMN DESIRABLE.....and thats why he is on the list this year too....despite being completely aloof from the screen....😳😳 LOVE HIM ALWAYS!!
*kitty* thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumaiya wahid

Hi Kitty.....this is Sumaiya....πŸ˜› ...well I knw ur name is Krystal but wud love to call u Kitty...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†...can I?

And well he is DAMN DESIRABLE.....and thats why he is on the list this year too....despite being completely aloof from the screen....😳😳 LOVE HIM ALWAYS!!

hello :D

yeah.you can cal me anythin like.wat should i cal ya?

oh yeah.he's adorable.and high time when wud he come back to screen.
*kitty* thumbnail

Heartthrob!!